Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

[QUOTE=giapdd;6391997]@metaserph: Do you know: How much I have to donate for get new Elite HD theme (IOS5) from Rob?
    Thanks![/QUOT

$100 minimum. No pay no play. Lol

Remember a theme in cydia cost $2.99, so I think that's where to start

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

giapdd (2012-02-01)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    I think it's great we get to keep the original lock screens, very clean and classy.
    Agreed, some of my all time favorite locks.
    Aside from my own anyway :P

And Rob, my screens are the same lock. Center pictures zooms in/out with touch. Right/left pics scroll accordingly when touched

Hi Guys,

Can anyone make me a provider logo with the font for elite pro with my name Danny

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

And Rob, my screens are the same lock. Center pictures zooms in/out with touch. Right/left pics scroll accordingly when touched
    Beast!!

I'm loving the status bar items you guys will get with the update tonight.... They came out super nice!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-02), GibMcfragger (2012-02-01), The_Durben (2012-02-01)

Bars, if you want I can send you the files for the landscape calculator that I have. The basic calc side should be good and the base for the scientific side could prob be pretty easy if I just erase the lettering. Let me know if you want any of them. Hopefully, I can do my part to save you a little time. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Beast!!

I'm loving the status bar items you guys will get with the update tonight.... They came out super nice!
    Hi Rob! It's Cory (we were playing email tag yesterday). As I said, I am loving the theme and I can't wait to see what updates you have tonight. This was one of the main reasons I bothered to Jailbreak my 4s. I ran EPHD on my iPhone 4 and I was choked to see it wasn't updated to iOS 5 after I jailbroke my 4s. All is good now though, hahahaha.

What would be awesome Bars is if you also updated CLASSified HD. I know it a lot of work but that is a great theme as well!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbtennis7 For This Useful Post:

bgattis (2012-02-03), metaserph (2012-02-01)

Now if we can add The Durben's magic to some of Rob's lockscreens, damn! (hint, hint hint)
    Last edited by metaserph; 2012-02-01 at 09:44 PM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-02-02), The_Durben (2012-02-01)

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    What would be awesome Bars is if you also updated CLASSified HD. I know it a lot of work but that is a great theme as well!
    I agree! My second favorite theme!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

Just sent donation can't wait for repo now to have it back on my iPhone 4s where it belongs yes

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Beast!!

thanks dude. Check email in a few
    Excited for stat bar update. Mines a little plain right now.

Now if we can add The Durben's magic to some of Rob's lockscreens, damn! (hint, hint hint)
    lol what did you have in mind? I'll see what I can do

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I installed new EPHD beta. But how i become this statusbar?

-01.02.png

@Rob check this dudes messages to me out. wtf smh

Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post
    I installed new EPHD beta. But how i become this statusbar?

-01.02.png

It's in the next update. Well at least the statbar images.

@Rob check this dudes messages to me out. wtf smh

It's in the next update. Well at least the statbar images.
    O yeah....check this out from Cydia...wtf???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328133206.957817.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328133219.054085.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone flasHQuik's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys,

i have a problem with the Lockscreen on my new iDevice,

i want change the Time from 12 hours to 24, but nothing happens and if i change the Yahoo Location code from my Country (city in germany nothing happens.., there is no image and no City..

can someone help me ?

greets flashquik

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    O yeah....check this out from Cydia...wtf???
    It's shˇtty but I'm honestly not surprised anymore. Dude needs to be slapped though.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-02-01)

thanks dude. Check email in a few
    Excited for stat bar update. Mines a little plain right now.

lol what did you have in mind? I'll see what I can do
    The theme is very pristine, clean looking. If the frames are a little thinner and the size of the panels a little smaller, and the font size just a tad smaller from what you're doing right now I think you're on to something, at least regarding this theme. The original locks had more or less the proportions right. Add your (mad coding skillz) "touch" on the graphics and animations and voila! Oh you know what I'm saying bro 'cause you're right there. No critique, just a nudge to see what you come up with, if you feel so inclined (do it anyway!), kindly. LOL.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

23. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-02-01)

It's shˇtty but I'm honestly not surprised anymore. Dude needs to be slapped though.
    Slapped would be getting off easy IMO.

The theme is very pristine, clean looking. If the frames are a little thinner and the size of the panels a little smaller, and the font size just a tad smaller from what you're doing right now I think you're on to something, at least regarding this theme. The original locks had more or less the proportions right. Add your (mad coding skillz) "touch" on the graphics and animations and voila! Oh you know what I'm saying bro 'cause you're right there. No critique, just a nudge to see what you come up with, if you feel so inclined (do it anyway!), kindly. LOL.
    You mean the last one I posted? If so, I can't frame the pics on it. The border you see is webkit. The only way to frame it is to frame each pic which doesn't make it easy for the end user.
    I'll look at the original locks maybe this weekend but I'll be with my kids and have to redo a bunch of widgets for another theme they decided to change the whole UI color on
    If you have PS available, throw up a mock up and let me know what you'd like to see or even on one of the originals and I'll see what I can do

As a FYI for anyone who asked for it, the wide style weather (single frame) will most likely be done tonight. I only have image renaming left (47 of em....) and to create style sheets for row 1 2 3 or 4.
    I'm not gonna mess with floppy joe vansmak wims weather flow. That's a lot of work and I'm being pulled everywhere as is

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2012-02-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

You mean the last one I posted? If so, I can't frame the pics on it. The border you see is webkit. The only way to frame it is to frame each pic which doesn't make it easy for the end user.
    I'll look at the original locks maybe this weekend but I'll be with my kids and have to redo a bunch of widgets for another theme they decided to change the whole UI color on
    If you have PS available, throw up a mock up and let me know what you'd like to see or even on one of the originals and I'll see what I can do

As a FYI for anyone who asked for it, the wide style weather (single frame) will most likely be done tonight. I only have image renaming left (47 of em....) and to create style sheets for row 1 2 3 or 4.
    I'm not gonna mess with floppy joe vansmak wims weather flow. That's a lot of work and I'm being pulled everywhere as is
    Just finished installing the EPHD Durben SB UniAW and it's amazing! So clean. Thank you for that

Page 1508 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 50810081408145814981506150715081509151015181558160820082508 ... LastLast