Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #30101
    This theme is of the chains bro..love it...waiting for ios5 version and hoping that someone here can explain me about how to set up the weather widget.
    and if someone here can make me a logo with my name on it to replace the elite pro HD logo....same colors....that would awesome...something like.. Tom's phone and the HD can stay in red and mail it to :
    [email protected] with wehre is should put it...Thank you

  2. #30102
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post
    Thanks tajr, but can you make it without background (transparent) i delete the background but it doesnt looks good. And please direct as png.

    Attachment 563268
    Sorry posted the wrong one. Here is the corrected one for real this time. -kures.png

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    hows that????

    Thanks for looking out was having a terrible time with my ISP yesterday tried to port the image to my phone and post but that just came out as a .jpg.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-01-31 at 02:48 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2012-01-31)

  4. #30103
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TomerSabo View Post
    This theme is of the chains bro..love it...waiting for ios5 version and hoping that someone here can explain me about how to set up the weather widget.
    and if someone here can make me a logo with my name on it to replace the elite pro HD logo....same colors....that would awesome...something like.. Tom's phone and the HD can stay in red and mail it to :
    [email protected] with wehre is should put it...Thank you
    Like This?


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Kuere Althaus; 2012-01-31 at 04:06 PM.

  5. #30104
    I'm not sure if anyone is really interested in it, but I'm working on themeing the landscape calculator. I'll be able to set up all of the normal keys but I may need some help with the "scientific" keys as I don't have PhotoShop. I'm only using Gimp and I'm not sure how to get the correct font and effects for the "pressed" versions. Let me know if anyone would like to help. I'll send you what I have already if it helps.

  6. #30105
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone is really interested in it, but I'm working on themeing the landscape calculator. I'll be able to set up all of the normal keys but I may need some help with the "scientific" keys as I don't have PhotoShop. I'm only using Gimp and I'm not sure how to get the correct font and effects for the "pressed" versions. Let me know if anyone would like to help. I'll send you what I have already if it helps.
    Contact Bars...he will be the best person to contact about that

    [email protected]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-01-31)

  8. #30106
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    U.S., Georgia
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 82 Times in 54 Posts

    Would someone mind posting screen shots of the new UI. I didn't have the original theme and would like to see what I'm buying.

    Thanks!

  9. #30107
    Quote Originally Posted by elusive1 View Post
    Would someone mind posting screen shots of the new UI. I didn't have the original theme and would like to see what I'm buying.

    Thanks!
    You can always refer to the first post, you'll see all the screenshots of the original. But Bars is re-working a lot of the detail for the release. Trust me, money really well spent buying this theme or donating again.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-01-31)

  11. #30108
    Here is what I have so far.

    Just a quick job using the font from the original.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328042749.218476.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328045990.917436.jpg  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2012-01-31 at 10:38 PM.

  12. #30109
    Simple set up today, well touch lock but simple design





  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    killah_m (2012-02-14), misterjrw (2012-01-31), numb_gb (2012-02-01), scapegoat81 (2012-02-01), wirral59 (2012-01-31)

  14. #30110
    Double post..
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2012-01-31 at 11:04 PM.

  15. #30111
    Looks good Durban!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to IRSC For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-02-01)

  17. #30112
    iPhoneaholic numb_gb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 246 Times in 156 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Simple set up today, well touch lock but simple design





    Hey Durban would love the font you use please if allowed to share.

    Tia

  18. #30113
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Here is what I have so far.

    Just a quick job using the font from the original.
    Good job Eric.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2012-02-01)

  20. #30114
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    -img_0307.png-img_0306.pngSo glad to get Elite back on my device Thanks Rob for updating your amazing theme

  21. #30115
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Simple set up today, well touch lock but simple design




    Love the first one ....you got PM

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-02-01)

  23. #30116
    Quote Originally Posted by numb_gb View Post
    Hey Durban would love the font you use please if allowed to share.

    Tia
    Romance Fatal Serif in Cydia

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Love the first one ....you got PM
    Replied dude. I'll see what I can do. Hopefully it's not too much work

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    numb_gb (2012-02-01), WhyNotCallMeRo (2012-02-01)

  25. #30117

  26. #30118
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    What do you guys think about the SB-settings icons?
    I really think they don't do this theme justice....
    Where are the silver borders?

  27. #30119
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 911 Times in 339 Posts

    If we donated when this first came out do we need to donate again for the beta repo? I switched from an iphone 4 to the 4S and no longer have the repo

  28. #30120
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    If we donated when this first came out do we need to donate again for the beta repo? I switched from an iphone 4 to the 4S and no longer have the repo
    You will have to donate to get the new beta repo...
    But Rob stated that previous buyers will get the new ios 5 version for free....

Page 1506 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 50610061406145614961504150515061507150815161556160620062506 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •