Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by IRSC View Post
    Call me old school but the new weather widget is to much, is there any plans to just do a update to the old theme I liked the old widget and theme layout it's hard to improve on perfection.
    Our good buddy Derrick (TheDurban) is going to attempt to rewrite the widget, as it seems to be something that a good number of folks are after!! He is really good to us!! Thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2012-01-31), The_Durben (2012-01-31)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuere Althaus View Post
    Thanks tajr, but can you make it without background (transparent) i delete the background but it doesnt looks good. And please direct as png.

Attachment 563268
    hows that????

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Just donated for the new beta!!!
    Check PM

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4SRo View Post
    Check PM
    Thanks boss for your support! PM sent

Also from my previous post no disrespect to the work that is being done with the new widget

Check PM
    Making your carrier....I'll send the whole bundle...just put in the Bundles folder

Quote Originally Posted by IRSC View Post
    Also from my previous post no disrespect to the work that is being done with the new widget
    Thanks for clarifying that, but I understand that you like the original layout. We are super lucky to have these guys doing huge custom mods!! I know you appreciate that!

Thanks bud!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-01-31)

The progress made on the widgets these masters have been producing is simply amazing! " we've only just begun..."
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

11. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-01-31)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks boss for your support! PM sent
    Got it Rob

Thread is back to big pimpin nice to see!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-01-31), numb_gb (2012-01-31), rumcajs (2012-01-31)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    Thread is back to big pimpin nice to see!
    It's about time that barsoverbeats guy got his *** off the couch and quit playing beyblades for long enough to knock out some themeing!

Thanks Truck!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-01-31), rumcajs (2012-01-31), The_Durben (2012-01-31)

Check PM
    i can't make a carrier bundle for you its not letting me pull all the files out of it....here are the images :

try to make a folder named KPN_Telfort_nl...name those images:

Default_CARRIER_Telfort NL_1only_.png ....for the dark one

FSO_CARRIER_Telfort NL_1only_.png .....for the light one

TS_CARRIER_Telfort NL_1only_.png ....for the light one

put into that folder and drop in to EPHD/Bundles...you may have to copy and paste carrier.plist and version.plist files from /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/KPN_Telfort_nl.bundle

then check/uncheck EPHD in Winterboard and respiring

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-01-31), WhyNotCallMeRo (2012-01-31)

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Ah YES!!!! So nice to see EPHD back on my iPhone :P Well iPhone 4S now lol Sweet work as always Rob :P guess im going to have to skim back some pages to see what peeps have been making and modding :P

bars, donation sent. excellent timing! I just updated to 5.01. let me know.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Hey Rob, are you planning on doing a add-on for changing colors like the last one? Blue, red, green and etc???

Also what about all those Elite Pro colored keyboards that were done for IOS 4? any chance that those can be redone/reused for IOS 5? just curious thats all

Also what about the animated Lockscreens you done before? still have all the files from before :P

Here are 2 SB widgets and 2 Lockscreens
    One of each for Ian Nicolls animated weather and one of each with non animated weather.

In all 4 there is a 10 picture slideshow. You can add your own pics to the slideshow folder. Name them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png ect up to 10.png

In the non animated weather for Lock and SB you need to go to the Weather folder and open Widget.html and search for Var Locale and add your own city in there.

In Ian Nicolls animated weather go to the UniAW5 folder then setup and Cofig.js and find var locale to change your city.

Big thanks to my homie Chevymusclecar for throwing the animated weather in the frame for me while I worked on the other weather. (unfortunately he left me with the text placement which only took about 56 resprings to sort lol)
    Thanks also to Ian Nicoll for the UniAW5 port and widgets.

Special thanks to bombmom as I ripped apart one of her weather forecasts and stripped it down to a simple widget for the non animated ones.

Screenshots below and downloads of each under their screens.

Lockscreen with animated weather

Download EPHD Durben Lock UniAW.rar

Lockscreen non animated weather

Download EPHD Durben Lock.rar

SB Animated weather

Download EPHD Durben SB UniAW.rar

SB non animated weather

Download EPHD Durben SB.rar

I was gonna wait to put these out as I'm not really sure about the clock on lockscreen cause double didgits it fits well but single it doesnt. Table wasnt giving me any love so I gave up. I may look at another type of clock widget for it another time.
    Also I'm not sure if the rainbow in the animated weather will fit when it shows, I resized and messed with the files in PS and the html so I think it does, if it doesnt, someoen put up a screen if they see it before I.

Anyways, enjoy all

Weather that goes across the SB with the icon outline will get done Wednesday night. I'm hoping to finish it then and post as well.

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2012-02-02), chevymusclecar (2012-01-31), Darrenrooster (2012-02-15), giapdd (2012-01-31), KaiTa (2012-01-31), killah_m (2012-02-14), kimvy (2012-02-03), kruzzit (2012-01-31), LiaStrauss (2012-02-03), metaserph (2012-01-31), nicoand (2012-02-14), numb_gb (2012-01-31), phil73 (2012-01-31), rion_j (2012-02-01), ruedi04 (2012-02-02), rumcajs (2012-01-31), Sweman (2012-01-31), triedntrue (2012-01-31), WhyNotCallMeRo (2012-01-31), wirral59 (2012-01-31)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

just donated for this beast!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Here are 2 SB widgets and 2 Lockscreens
    One of each for Ian Nicolls animated weather and one of each with non animated weather.

In all 4 there is a 10 picture slideshow. You can add your own pics to the slideshow folder. Name them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png ect up to 10.png

In the non animated weather for Lock and SB you need to go to the Weather folder and open Widget.html and search for Var Locale and add your own city in there.

In Ian Nicolls animated weather go to the UniAW5 folder then setup and Cofig.js and find var locale to change your city.

Big thanks to my homie Chevymusclecar for throwing the animated weather in the frame for me while I worked on the other weather. (unfortunately he left me with the text placement which only took about 56 resprings to sort lol)
    Thanks also to Ian Nicoll for the UniAW5 port and widgets.

Special thanks to bombmom as I ripped apart one of her weather forecasts and stripped it down to a simple widget for the non animated ones.

Screenshots below and downloads of each under their screens.

Lockscreen with animated weather

Download EPHD Durben Lock UniAW.rar

Lockscreen non animated weather

Download EPHD Durben Lock.rar

SB Animated weather

Download EPHD Durben SB UniAW.rar

SB non animated weather

Download EPHD Durben SB.rar

I was gonna wait to put these out as I'm not really sure about the clock on lockscreen cause double didgits it fits well but single it doesnt. Table wasnt giving me any love so I gave up. I may look at another type of clock widget for it another time.
    Also I'm not sure if the rainbow in the animated weather will fit when it shows, I resized and messed with the files in PS and the html so I think it does, if it doesnt, someoen put up a screen if they see it before I.

Anyways, enjoy all

Weather that goes across the SB with the icon outline will get done Wednesday night. I'm hoping to finish it then and post as well.
    Wow!!!....someone was busy lol...those are great....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2012-01-31), numb_gb (2012-01-31), The_Durben (2012-01-31), wirral59 (2012-01-31)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Wow!!!....someone was busy lol...those are great....
    Thanks brother
    If you don't care for your battery run both uniaw at once

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

Still working out a few things that bug me but these will be out soon.
    Also a non animated weather version of both will be available.

The original weather (icon framed and horizontal across row 1,2,3 or 4) will be done by Wednesday night. At least by me unless someone does it sooner. Can't remember who the images were credit too. Wim and or DM I'm pretty sure. Those are the only items that will be used. Have to put them in another widget and format.

Great work Rob! Nice to have this bad boy on my phone again. Cheers brother
    Can we get this Weather Widegt, please? I have donated for the new Elite Pro HD Beta.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2012-01-31)

Page 1504 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 50410041404145414941502150315041505150615141554160420042504 ... LastLast