Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #29981
    Can I get an icon pack for the PDGA and dragon dictation apps.
    Thank ya.

    Killer theme, still one of the cleanest ones.
    Weather widget is still on priority list though

  2. #29982
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    My life has came to a pretty quick halt since the jailbreak boys hacked the hell outta some A5 sauce! All the beyblades are quickly tarnishing!! Its all worth it though, for sure!



    Hits F5.....pause.... Hits A5....
    This is much more effective

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    scapegoat81 (2012-01-30), The_Durben (2012-01-28)

  4. #29983
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    This is much more effective
    Hey Clay....could you post a link to your new icons...DM me plz

  5. #29984
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Can I get an icon pack for the PDGA and dragon dictation apps.
    Thank ya.

    Killer theme, still one of the cleanest ones.
    Weather widget is still on priority list though
    There is a very clean weather widget already. Works on iOS 5. fyi.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-01-28)

  7. #29985
    In cydia or an updated one for EPHD?......the one I'm trying to use just shows a blue ? in the window.
    Thanks for your help.
    I had the widget on my LS and I really liked it so I'm trying to get that back again.

  8. #29986
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Hey Clay....could you post a link to your new icons...DM me plz
    Look for the Eutopian thread

    Just three more til 30,000

  9. #29987
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Look for the Eutopian thread

    Just three more til 30,000
    Thanks....will look tonight

  10. #29988
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    30000!!!

  11. #29989
    30,000 Sweet!

    I modded Elite Pro HD to work really well with iOS 5, however I know Rob is going to blow us away when he releases the new version.

  12. #29990

  13. #29991
    Man 30,000 posts and still going!! Rob when are we going to see the update?

    I'm waiting to respring my winterboard with it!!

  14. #29992
    iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maple Shade, NJ
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    There is a very clean weather widget already. Works on iOS 5. fyi.
    Can you elaborate? I just recently JB my iPhone 4S and redownloaded this theme that I had originally purchased for the iPhone 4. I forgot how to get the weather widget working

  15. #29993
    Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
    Can you elaborate? I just recently JB my iPhone 4S and redownloaded this theme that I had originally purchased for the iPhone 4. I forgot how to get the weather widget working
    There's a bit of updating to do regarding images and code overall. Please wait until the update is released.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  16. #29994
    @Rob.... Do we have a date in mind for a release just out of interest?

  17. #29995
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    @Rob.... Do we have a date in mind for a release just out of interest?
    Rob said that it will be released on beta repo first

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-01-30)

  19. #29996
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4SRo View Post
    Rob said that it will be released on beta repo first
    So have we got to re-donate? I bought the theme thru Cydia when it was first released. I don't have access to the beta repo.... Just the TW3 beta repo!!

  20. #29997
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    So have we got to re-donate? I bought the theme thru Cydia when it was first released. I don't have access to the beta repo.... Just the TW3 beta repo!!
    I really think that Rob wouldn't charge you for the second time...
    I talked to him sometimes and he is generous and in the know who has bought stuff from him...
    I have lost my password from my previous cydia account.
    So I will go for the beta and probably will buy it the second time around...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2012-01-30)

  22. #29998
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 119 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4SRo View Post
    I really think that Rob wouldn't charge you for the second time...
    I talked to him sometimes and he is generous and in the know who has bought stuff from him...
    I have lost my password from my previous cydia account.
    So I will go for the beta and probably will buy it the second time around...
    what's the email to donate again? I'm in the same situation so I also have to re-donate.

  23. #29999

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (2012-01-29)

  25. #30000

Page 1500 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 50010001400145014901498149915001501150215101550160020002500 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •