Page 1495 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4959951395144514851493149414951496149715051545159519952495 ... LastLast
Results 29,881 to 29,900 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #29881
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyblack570 View Post
    Bars man I know your probably very busy but seeing as how this is one of THE most professional looking themes available I & I'm sure I'm not alone, would donate again to see a port to iOS 5.0-5.1+. Either way thank you for such a sweet theme. I gots this theme way back in like ō 10 when it first came out. STILL LOVEnIT!
    I second that.
    There are a lot of really nice themes but I come back to this more often than the others.
    Please add a LS weather widget on the top of the screen to the add on list. I don't wanna mess with that again

  2. #29882
    For example....

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326354977.812456.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326354931.426431.jpg  

  3. #29883
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Default Logo PSD
    Rum,
    Do you have the Logo PSD files that you can send me or give me the steps for making the logo. I purchased the font but can't make the logo look exactly like the logo on the EPHD Theme. Also do you have the steps for the Carrier logo as well.

  4. #29884
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    My apologies I will make it tonight...no time for PS lately....
    Ok rumcajs no problem

  5. #29885
    Realy nice theme bro...

  6. #29886
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Ok rumcajs no problem

    how's that???



    here are the PSD's to make carrier logos and LS logos....sorry but I'm too busy now to make them...hopefully those will be useful to you guys....

    https://files.me.com/mw1973/5f0f9g
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2012-01-12 at 11:58 PM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-01-21), TaJr12 (2012-01-13)

  8. #29887
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    how's that???



    here are the PSD's to make carrier logos and LS logos....sorry but I'm too busy now to make them...hopefully those will be useful to you guys....

    https://files.me.com/mw1973/5f0f9g
    Super thanks bro

  9. #29888
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Default thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    how's that???



    here are the PSD's to make carrier logos and LS logos....sorry but I'm too busy now to make them...hopefully those will be useful to you guys....

    https://files.me.com/mw1973/5f0f9g
    Thanks Rumcajs for the files.

  10. #29889
    ok guys here we are again... ive been tryin my best to get bite themed as closely to this theme as possible so ive been trying different things, im not just tryin to tease you guys with screen shots of my phone im just trying to get it as close to the theme as possible and i think ive found it.. so lemme know what u think if all goes well i should be done this weekend

    Ps sorry if my stupid humor offends anyone.

    P.s.s yes i know there is a blue sun on my phone.. its currently under construction
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326508116.301844.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326508128.718542.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326508141.358812.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1326508151.066826.jpg  
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2012-01-14 at 03:29 AM.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2012-01-21), lloydiop (2012-01-14), yusuf530i (2012-01-14)

  12. #29890
    @stayyyflyyy. That looks very good. Looking forward to you releasing it

  13. #29891
    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    ok guys here we are again... ive been tryin my best to get bite themed as closely to this theme as possible so ive been trying different things, im not just tryin to tease you guys with screen shots of my phone im just trying to get it as close to the theme as possible and i think ive found it.. so lemme know what u think if all goes well i should be done this weekend

    Ps sorry if my stupid humor offends anyone.

    P.s.s yes i know there is a blue sun on my phone.. its currently under construction
    MacThemes Forum / theme bitesms quick compose?

    Might be some useful info in there for you bro.

  14. #29892
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    ok guys here we are again... ive been tryin my best to get bite themed as closely to this theme as possible so ive been trying different things, im not just tryin to tease you guys with screen shots of my phone im just trying to get it as close to the theme as possible and i think ive found it.. so lemme know what u think if all goes well i should be done this weekend

    Ps sorry if my stupid humor offends anyone.

    P.s.s yes i know there is a blue sun on my phone.. its currently under construction
    It's quite close from the original them... Great work Sir...
    Will there be different colors for iMessage (blue?) and "normal" SMS (grey like in Bars' original Theme)?

  15. #29893
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    It's quite close from the original them... Great work Sir...
    Will there be different colors for iMessage (blue?) and "normal" SMS (grey like in Bars' original Theme)?
    I don't know what the original theme looked like... If anyone could provide screen shots that would be a great help

  16. #29894
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    I don't know what the original theme looked like... If anyone could provide screen shots that would be a great help
    Oh sorry bro, I ain't got no screen shots since I updated to iOS5... It's just like yours, but the sent messages was red...

  17. #29895
    Hello,
    can someone make this Carrier Logo with the Name: "Read's iPhone" please and also where i have to put them? I am on iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3.3 with BASE DE Carrier.
    THX in Advance

  18. #29896
    Default Elite Pro Logo
    So I saw that you can change the Elite Pro HD logo. I was trying to go back to see where the exact location is, but haven't found it. Can you do one that says "Rndmblkgrl's iPhone"?? If that's too many letters "Brayla's iPhone" will work. And would it be too much to give me the location??

    Thanks! :-D

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go.....



  19. #29897
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 119 Times in 96 Posts

    i wouldn't mind donating again to have this updated to iOS 5.0.1.

  20. #29898
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota, United States
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I would love to donate back to the creators of this theme! problem is I cant get it working now that im iOs 5.0.1 and also when I had it running last with the slide lock and the weather widget I couldn't get my own pics (slide lock) and couldn't change the weather to my locale... when and if this releases if someone were to make a "how to" or a simple tutorial on it that would be great!! I am a father that works three jobs to provide for my kids so no time to mess with code and I hate to do the guessing game. anyone know a good place to look (youtube maybe) for competent well versed individuals to show me how to do this stuff? -flustered-

  21. #29899
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Hello,
    can someone make this Carrier Logo with the Name: "Read's iPhone" please and also where i have to put them? I am on iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3.3 with BASE DE Carrier.
    THX in Advance
    Here are the Carrier Logo and LockScreen Logo if you use them.Name:  Carrier.png
Views: 1111
Size:  7.8 KB-read_nohd.png-reads.png You will have to put the Carrier Logo in to Theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US(or carriers name)

    Quote Originally Posted by rndmblkgrl View Post
    So I saw that you can change the Elite Pro HD logo. I was trying to go back to see where the exact location is, but haven't found it. Can you do one that says "Rndmblkgrl's iPhone"?? If that's too many letters "Brayla's iPhone" will work. And would it be too much to give me the location??

    Thanks! :-D
    -brayla.png-brayla_hd.png
    They will have to go in the theme's Lock screen if you are using the EPHD LS Slideshow for example they will go in EPHD LS Slideshow.theme/LockScreen file you will just have to rename and put in there.
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2012-01-17 at 07:58 PM.

  22. #29900
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Here are the Carrier Logo and LockScreen Logo if you use them.Name:  Carrier.png
Views: 1111
Size:  7.8 KB-read_nohd.png-reads.png You will have to put the Carrier Logo in to Theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US(or carriers name)



    -brayla.png-brayla_hd.png
    They will have to go in the theme's Lock screen if you are using the EPHD LS Slideshow for example they will go in EPHD LS Slideshow.theme/LockScreen file you will just have to rename and put in there.
    More than perfect thanks bro but it is not working coz i didn't find my carrier in Carrier.bundle

Page 1495 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4959951395144514851493149414951496149715051545159519952495 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •