Page 1489 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4899891389143914791487148814891490149114991539158919892489 ... LastLast
Results 29,761 to 29,780 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .ZIP View Post
    If you read this thread MacThemes Forum / iOS 5 New, Changed and Relocated Images (Ask here!) it has everything you need to port it for your own personal use. All the images are already in the theme just relocated. The only new images you will need to add are the Notification center icons and you simply re size the original icon to 40 pixels x 40 pixels and name it properly. You should give it a shot it's a great learning experience as well.
    great job bro. Sorry I wasn't more specific for the exact file names. Usually the folder application on your phone(ssh into it) has the stock imags and files for most of the apps. If you use a program called ifunbox you can drag and drop those folders to your pc and you'll see the exact names and sizes to change ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted_ChevyZ View Post
    great job bro. Sorry I wasn't more specific for the exact file names. Usually the folder application on your phone(ssh into it) has the stock imags and files for most of the apps. If you use a program called ifunbox you can drag and drop those folders to your pc and you'll see the exact names and sizes to change ;-)
    Thanks man I'm learning like a mad man. I switched over from Android and I have to say...iPhone owns. But hey I can't find the location of the Phone application in Root System Applications. Do you know where it is?

Default all created icons
    Anybody got all icons in a zip? i had all custom icons n lost em with ol phone, did not back up right. too many pages in thread to search for all again.
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !

I got the lock screen notification to change but the notification banner in the status bar stays apple default. I got the lock screen notification to change by adding icon-small.png at 58px X 58px to com.apple.MobileSMS. So i'm assuming the banner is pulling the image from somewhere else. Maybe com.apple.messagespreferences but I need to know what size and name to use for the icon.

EDIT: Fixed it and other apps should be very similar.

com.apple.MobileSMS should contain:

Icon-Notification-40.png= 40px by 40px
    Icon40.png= 40px by 40px
    Icon-Small.png= 29px by 29px
    Icon_S[email protected]= 58px by 58px
    icon.png=58px by 58px
    [email protected]=118px by 120px
    Do you mean you got the banner across the lockscreen that you can slide the icon over to reply or whatever themed? Or just the icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Does anyone knows why my theme is not skinning the bar?

Sorry i am on iOS 4.3.3
    posted the fix a while back here

Thanks

Thanks man I'm learning like a mad man. I switched over from Android and I have to say...iPhone owns. But hey I can't find the location of the Phone application in Root System Applications. Do you know where it is?
    Yessir in the root of the phone is a folder called Applications then it's under mobilephone.app

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    Do you mean you got the banner across the lockscreen that you can slide the icon over to reply or whatever themed? Or just the icon?
    Just the Icons that appear at:
    Lockscreen notification slider icon
    Notification Banner icon
    Notification settings icon

To change the messages settings icon you need to create the bundle com.apple.SMSPreferences and drop the following icons inside:
    [email protected] = 58 x 58 pixels
    icon.png = 29 x 29 pixels

If you want to theme the banner itself you can find the new image locations in the post I linked a few posts back. I forgot what page it was in but it is definitely there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to .ZIP For This Useful Post:

StayyyFlyyy (2011-12-07)

Just the Icons that appear at:
    Lockscreen notification slider icon
    Notification Banner icon
    Notification settings icon

To change the messages settings icon you need to create the bundle com.apple.SMSPreferences and drop the following icons inside:
    [email protected] = 58 x 58 pixels
    icon.png = 29 x 29 pixels

If you want to theme the banner itself you can find the new image locations in the post I linked a few posts back. I forgot what page it was in but it is definitely there.
    k ill look for it also do you know what png's are the themes banners for popups like no sim card low battery? im going to edit them to be the banner and then add a small icon to slide.. one more question what font are you using i love it if youd be so kind to share it

Thanks

k ill look for it also do you know what png's are the themes banners for popups like no sim card low battery? im going to edit them to be the banner and then add a small icon to slide.. one more question what font are you using i love it if youd be so kind to share it
    The pop up banners are also in the thread I linked I'm on it right now looking for more images to port. I just replaced all the icons for the com.apple.mobilephone bundle successfully. I'll let you know if I see the Pop up banner locations while I'm on it today. And sure the font is called Caviar Dreams. I changed it manually but it is available in BytaFont bro.

Thanks

The pop up banners are also in the thread I linked I'm on it right now looking for more images to port. I just replaced all the icons for the com.apple.mobilephone bundle successfully. I'll let you know if I see the Pop up banner locations while I'm on it today. And sure the font is called Caviar Dreams. I changed it manually but it is available in BytaFont bro.
    Hey bro web you say you changed the font manually, do you mean by ssh or that you ported it?

Thanks yeah if you find the ephd themes banner pngs please let me know as i have no idea where to even start looking for them.. but ill look for the ios 5 banner in the link and the slider icons as well.. and i only ask for the font becuase the one i have now is very similar but yours is just a little bit better lol.. and i change my fonts manually as well i dont like having unnecessary apps openssh eliminates a lot of useless apps

Hey bro web you say you changed the font manually, do you mean by ssh or that you ported it?
    if you need a font ported i can port it for you.. may take me some time but ive done it.. and i think he means by ssh without bytafont or anything like that.. just eplace the stock files

Thanks

I downloaded the font and used iFile to backup the default fonts by adding .BACKUP to the names and then I dropped the new fonts in. I'm almost certain that BytaFont does the exact same thing for you though.

You can also SSH it the Font files you need to backup and replace are in:
    /System/Library/Fonts/Cache

Thanks yeah if you find the ephd themes banner pngs please let me know as i have no idea where to even start looking for them.. but ill look for the ios 5 banner in the link and the slider icons as well.. and i only ask for the font becuase the one i have now is very similar but yours is just a little bit better lol.. and i change my fonts manually as well i dont like having unnecessary apps openssh eliminates a lot of useless apps

if you need a font ported i can port it for you.. may take me some time but ive done it.. and i think he means by ssh without bytafont or anything like that.. just eplace the stock files
    Exactly! I like to have my phone really clean too. Hey about the slider icons, it uses the Icon-Small-40.png 40 x 40 or Icon-Small-50.png 50 x 50 from whichever app is giving the notification. The new phone slider icon name was Icon-BB~iphone.png 40 x 40 as an example that some names got weird. Best bet is to just find the original files in each app and adjust your theme bundle icon sizes and names accordingly.
    Last edited by .ZIP; 2011-12-07 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks

Hhhmmm may have to take you up on that offer bro. Workin on a theme with bogmat on here and we're gonna be porting a font but we kind of hit a roadblock. I'll pm ya after I talk to him but thanx for even offering :-)

Anyone running 4.3.3 getting this dark band across the top of the bar when pressed know why or maybe how to fix? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323289705.542067.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Anyone running 4.3.3 getting this dark band across the top of the bar when pressed know why or maybe how to fix? Thanks!
    It's shadowing to make it look indented when you press it. you can edit the png itself

Hhhmmm may have to take you up on that offer bro. Workin on a theme with bogmat on here and we're gonna be porting a font but we kind of hit a roadblock. I'll pm ya after I talk to him but thanx for even offering :-)
    anything i can do to help
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-12-07 at 09:42 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (2011-12-08)

Can someone please create a lockscreen logo for me? I would like for it to say "Isa´s iPhone" and for the little HD thing that comes after it to be in red. Thank you!

It's shadowing to make it look indented when you press it. you can edit the png itself

anything i can do to help
    Sounds good, when you say edit the .png what are you thinking? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    Can someone please create a lockscreen logo for me? I would like for it to say "Isa´s iPhone" and for the little HD thing that comes after it to be in red. Thank you!
    Unfortunately i couldnt find anyone with logo PSD anymore...sorry

there is a png inside the themes folder.. a png is a picture or artwork of some sort, the png you are describing id assume looks like a grey bar with some shading on top i dont remember the exact file name.. but if you were to extract it off your phone then open it in photoshop or some other photo editing program you could easily select the bottom half of the picture and simply mirror it to the top half so its all one solid color.. remember to keep the same size and file name.. then replace the old one

the file name is in
    THEME NAME/UIImages/UITableSelection.png
    THEME NAME/UIImages/[email protected]

Page 1489 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4899891389143914791487148814891490149114991539158919892489 ... LastLast