Page 1487 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4879871387143714771485148614871488148914971537158719872487 ... LastLast
Results 29,721 to 29,740 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Any chance for a IOS5 reminders icon (normal, red glow and blue glow)? Trying to keep EPHD alive!

Default iOS5 changes
    OK, here is a start on an iOS5 update for EPHD. Includes the new icon locations and the landscape fixes for Notes and Safari. Also fixes the icon masks and the status bar images. Changed files only. Place above EPHD in Winterboard. Sorry I had to split due to file size limits... It's not complete or perfect so be kind... I was unable to test as a separate theme add-on so I hope I did this right...

1-EPHD iOS5.theme.zip 2-EPHD iOS5.theme.zip

-img_0199.png -img_0201.png -img_0200.png
    Last edited by rlw6534; 2011-10-20 at 07:52 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlw6534 For This Useful Post:

StayyyFlyyy (2011-10-20), yusuf530i (2012-01-03)

Quote Originally Posted by rlw6534 View Post
    OK, here is a start on an iOS5 update for EPHD. Includes the new icon locations and the landscape fixes for Notes and Safari. Also fixes the icon masks and the status bar images. Changed files only. Place above EPHD in Winterboard. Sorry I had to split due to file size limits... It's not complete or perfect so be kind... I was unable to test as a separate theme add-on so I hope I did this right...
    do you have the filenames of the changed icons??
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-10-20 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    not to knock your work or anything cause im sure a lot of people will use this.. but maybe you should include the file names to change because a lot of us have personalized icons instead of the stock ephd ones.. just a suggestion i know id appriciate it
    You can look at the Bundles and UIImages in my download. It only contains the changed files, all other icons are left alone. I did it this way to make it easier. This way keeps iOS4 compatibility, just don't use the add-on if you revert back to the untethered jailbreak...

Icon locations:

Phone:

Bundles\com.apple.mobilephone\[email protected]~iphone.png

Mail:

Bundles\com.apple.mobilemail\[email protected] (capital I)

Music:

Bundles\com.apple.mobileipod\[email protected]

Videos:

Bundles\com.apple.videos\[email protected]

Reminders:

Bundles\com.apple.reminders\[email protected]

Auto AppStore icons:

Bundles\com.apple.mobileicons.framework\ => add ~iphone to images

UIImages for statusbar:

replace Black_ in the image name with WhiteOnBlackEtch_
    and
    replace Silver_ with ColorOnGrayShadow_

The landscape fixes have been posted previously.
    Last edited by rlw6534; 2011-10-21 at 01:10 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rlw6534 For This Useful Post:

StayyyFlyyy (2011-10-21)

Default Theming the Notification pane background and status bar
    Here's another fix for theming the background and status bar in the notification pane. This is for AT&T. Just rename in the Bundle for others... The UIImages should work for all carriers...

The background needs FSWipeCache (new version) to be run before it shows up...

EPHD iOS5 Notification.theme.zip
    Last edited by rlw6534; 2011-10-21 at 03:25 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Try BytaFont, I think it is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddywarbucks View Post
    I have a problem changing fonts. Fontswap crashes every time I click it. I have no trouble with Bytafont but Bytafont does not have the same collection of fonts as Fontswap. I have uninstalled Fontswap and reinstalled it, but it will still not run. Anyone else have this problem?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddywarbucks View Post
    I have a problem changing fonts. Fontswap crashes every time I click it. I have no trouble with Bytafont but Bytafont does not have the same collection of fonts as Fontswap. I have uninstalled Fontswap and reinstalled it, but it will still not run. Anyone else have this problem?
    Thanks in advance.
    why not change the fonts directly? i know an app makes it easier but how often do you change your fonts? go here download the font you want.. and either ssh into your phone or iphonebrowser into it system/library/fonts/cache and replace the old font files with the new ones.. reboot and you should be good. there are 6 usually to be changed and they are _H_Helvetica.ttc _H_HelveticaNeue.ttc LockClock.ttf _H_MarkerFeltThin.ttf PhoneKeyCaps.ttf and PhonepadTwo.ttf Make sure the downloaded font names match the ones you are replacing... Rename them if you have to, which you probablyy will

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

Daddywarbucks (2011-12-22)

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm an iPhone noob I just switched over from Android. I gotta have this theme! The problem is that im on iOS 5. Where can a find the original theme that will partially work on iOS 5? I tried a version of EHDP I found on google but it didnt apply after respring. Thanks Ive been looking at this theme since before I even had my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by .ZIP View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm an iPhone noob I just switched over from Android. I gotta have this theme! The problem is that im on iOS 5. Where can a find the original theme that will partially work on iOS 5? I tried a version of EHDP I found on google but it didnt apply after respring. Thanks Ive been looking at this theme since before I even had my iPhone.
    unfortunately this theme is not quite ios 5 compatible... yet.. either you can buy the original theme from cydia or you can contact barsoverbeats to donate and get the repo to install the theme.. the original is in cydia though search elite pro hd however it will not look very good seeing as an update is needed

p.s. Welcome!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    unfortunately this theme is not quite ios 5 compatible... yet.. either you can buy the original theme from cydia or you can contact barsoverbeats to donate and get the repo to install the theme.. the original is in cydia though search elite pro hd however it will not look very good seeing as an update is needed

p.s. Welcome!
    Thanks man but I already tried Cydia they block purchase because the themer hasn't confirmed iOS compatibility. Ill message bassoverbeats then and see if he replies. Thanks though

Thanks man but I already tried Cydia they block purchase because the themer hasn't confirmed iOS compatibility. Ill message bassoverbeats then and see if he replies. Thanks though
    oh my bad its been a long time since i paid for this theme lol.. yeah try and hit him up let him know you still want the theme hes a cool guy he should respond pretty quickly.. [email protected]
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-10-21 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks

Fuuuuu sounds good to me!

Me: I’m an apple noob but im learning fast. I came over from android. Anyways I was on the forums a while back and I stumbled upon your Elite theme and fell in love. I’m on iOS 5 now though if I knew I couldn’t have your theme I wouldn’t have updated. Is there any news on porting it to iOS 5? I want to paypal donate for a copy even if its not fully compatible with iOS 5. Thanks!

bassoverbeats: You can do that if you would like... I am working on the port as well.... So
    It will be ready pretty soon

Sent from my iPhone 4S

iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Any new on JB the iOS 5 ?

Default EPHD on iOS 5
    Does anyone know if EPHD is going to be released/updated for iOS 5 compatibility?

Please someone that CAN contact bars, get him to remake and refinish EPHD. The only reason I AM NOT updating to iOS 5 is because all other themes I've seen are terrible.

Please respond

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crayz16 View Post
    Does anyone know if EPHD is going to be released/updated for iOS 5 compatibility?

Please someone that CAN contact bars, get him to remake and refinish EPHD. The only reason I AM NOT updating to iOS 5 is because all other themes I've seen are terrible.

Please respond
    It is semi compatible new features and parts are obviously not going to be themed , and yes if you look at the post on this page it's an email I sent to bars and also his reply. He is currently porting ehpd to iOS 5 and will be out soon.

Does anyone know why the weather widget does not work in ios5...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have the same problem with the weather widget.

Thanks

This is still the best and complete theme there ever was...once Bars ports it, it will be back on my phone!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2011-11-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlw6534 View Post
    Here's another fix for theming the background and status bar in the notification pane. This is for AT&T. Just rename in the Bundle for others... The UIImages should work for all carriers...

The background needs FSWipeCache (new version) to be run before it shows up...

EPHD iOS5 Notification.theme.zip
    Your EPHD addons applied perfectly thanks so much!. What should I name the carrier bundle to for Verizon?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to .ZIP For This Useful Post:

rlw6534 (2011-10-25)

Your EPHD addons applied perfectly thanks so much!. What should I name the carrier bundle to for Verizon?
    Thanks. I don't know how to do a Verizon carrier. There is a thread here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/jailbreakin...on-iphone.html

It looks like you change the names from ...[email protected] to ...[email protected], etc. and change the bundle name.

Sorry I couldn't help further.

Page 1487 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4879871387143714771485148614871488148914971537158719872487 ... LastLast