Page 1484 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4849841384143414741482148314841485148614941534158419842484 ... LastLast
Results 29,661 to 29,680 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #29661
    Anything yet on the EPHD keyboard for colorkeyboard 

  2. #29662
    hey, has someone maybe a icon pack with a great collection of this icons?

    and iam searching for an ipod icon, its a girl with headphones on their breasts
    Last edited by Brainy1983; 2011-09-08 at 01:43 PM.

  3. #29663
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainy1983 View Post
    hey, has someone maybe a icon pack with a great collection of this icons?

    and iam searching for an ipod icon, its a girl with headphones on their breasts
    Dunno if this is what you want

  4. #29664
    Guys, i dl a Load Screen from here, which i want to use as Universal Load Screen.
    But what i have to do with it ????

  5. #29665
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    can someone please help me get some type of Battery Indicator on my custom lockscreen I am now using clock hide and move to unlock as well as my own wallpaper for the lockscreen is there a way to add a custom battery indicator. I love the eliteprohd theme.

    Thanks for the help you guys are unreal.

    Chipman

  6. #29666
    Hi, I'm super new to the forum so I don't know how to search yet. Would anyone be able to let me know why my activator and terminal app icons won't get themed like the other icons?

  7. #29667
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    Ok,

    So after hours of searching for a Blue Icon Glow and being unable to find it, i decided to make my own Blue Set.
    Using the same icons from Red Glow i modified them to a nice Blue.


    EPHD BLUE GLOW ICONS




    For those of you that would like to use it, please see the link below to download:

    Click Here To Download

    Many thanks and ENJOY


    Any chance for an updated link? Just discovered EPHD...

  8. #29668
    ok guys. so I come to you in help and I know this has nothing to do with the theme itself but there are some of the greatest themers on this forum and if anyone can help I would appreciate it. is there anyway to get rid of the small line under the degrees symbol? I know it's in the font itself but is there anyway to edit that symbol? I've attached a screenshot for reference. it is in the weather widget on my lockscreen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316295916.195915.jpg  

  9. #29669
    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    ok guys. so I come to you in help and I know this has nothing to do with the theme itself but there are some of the greatest themers on this forum and if anyone can help I would appreciate it. is there anyway to get rid of the small line under the degrees symbol? I know it's in the font itself but is there anyway to edit that symbol? I've attached a screenshot for reference. it is in the weather widget on my lockscreen
    Sorry I can't help u but can u share that widget please ; )

  10. #29670
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Sorry I can't help u but can u share that widget please ; )
    sorry. if you've bought the theme it should be in the repo

  11. #29671
    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    sorry. if you've bought the theme it should be in the repo
    I did buy the theme I don't have that widget

  12. #29672
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    I did buy the theme I don't have that widget
    if you can't find it that's not my problem. try searching elite pro hd weather in cydia. I just saw it there

  13. #29673
    also can anyone make this sbsetting toggle the proper toggle. if you notice the shadow is horizontal rather than at an angle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316318331.371909.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316318336.745024.jpg  

  14. #29674
    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    if you can't find it that's not my problem. try searching elite pro hd weather in cydia. I just saw it there
    Well thanx then hope YOU get some help

  15. #29675
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Well thanx then hope YOU get some help
    bro I told you where you can find it what else do you want. get off my nuts

  16. #29676
    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    bro I told you where you can find it what else do you want. get off my nuts
    Lol

  17. #29677
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Lol
    what's so funny? its in the rules of the forum not to send paid for **** to people. if you can't download it on your own you probably shouldn't have it

  18. #29678
    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    what's so funny? its in the rules of the forum not to send paid for **** to people. if you can't download it on your own you probably shouldn't have it
    You're just funny bro stay fly

  19. #29679
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamaqtpa2t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Encinitas, CA
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 41 Posts

    Please Please help me I want to get a battery meter back on my lock screen is there someone out there to help me please. I am good with Photoshop I can customize it but please help me. Or direct me to the right forum

  20. #29680
    Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    You're just funny bro stay fly
    i will with my sweet *** weather widget

Page 1484 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4849841384143414741482148314841485148614941534158419842484 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •