Page 1482 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4829821382143214721480148114821483148414921532158219822482 ... LastLast
Results 29,621 to 29,640 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by *-*hihihehe*-* View Post
    Hello Rum, the carrier logo does not seem to blend in well. It has the white square background when I modded to use as carrier logo. Can you tell me some tricks to make it blend in?
    Save it correctly to your computer....open it in new tab/window then save or drag to your desktop

iPhone? More like MyPhone *-*hihihehe*-*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Save it correctly to your computer....open it in new tab/window then save or drag to your desktop
    Thanks, will do and will keep you posted.

Hi People!!
    Can someone tell me how to change the backround color of the Bubbles on my BiteSMS app??
    I ve searched with iFile in every Folder but I did not find anything…

Quote Originally Posted by valica View Post
    Hi People!!
    Can someone tell me how to change the backround color of the Bubbles on my BiteSMS app??
    I ve searched with iFile in every Folder but I did not find anything…
    They are changed in the com.apple.chatkit my guess is you need @2x~iPhone or something on them

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-08-16)

Thanks

Default Help
    I want to post a screen shot could someone tell me how?? or what im doing wrong? i am trying though my account but when i go to view it once uploaded it takes it away and puts the the red X instead of the pic could someone please help??

I will try and expalne my issue anyway, in SBSettings there is a line missing from the dropdown it shows the icons on my SB like there is a pice missing from the screen, anyone had this issue or know how to fix?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh so nice to be back using this theme I've missed it

Is there a way to change the font on just the slider (m.o.b) with out changing to whole system font ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1313748430.463800.jpg  

Could some one make a carrier logo and a lockscreen logo for " Sash " with a white glow.
    And plz can someone explain how to change the carrier logo because I am german and my provider is BASE

Quote Originally Posted by vegasz View Post
    Is this what you needed?

this one looks perfect, but for some reason when I use it, it has white just outside of the border of the icon while on my springboard. Is this something on my end?

Quote Originally Posted by dantbfan713 View Post
    this one looks perfect, but for some reason when I use it, it has white just outside of the border of the icon while on my springboard. Is this something on my end?
    Make sure to save icon correctly to your comp.....open it in new window/tab....then save to your desktop...

Hello rumcajs @rumcajs can u help me on this problem
    1. i like the theme but i only want the frame on the icons for my very icon in my phone ( just only the frame )
    do i find it in UI image folder or which file?

Thats all, instead of using the whole theme i would like to use the frame for the icons only.. can u tell me where? icon glow type.

THanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post
    Hello rumcajs @rumcajs can u help me on this problem
    1. i like the theme but i only want the frame on the icons for my very icon in my phone ( just only the frame )
    do i find it in UI image folder or which file?

Thats all, instead of using the whole theme i would like to use the frame for the icons only.. can u tell me where? icon glow type.

THanks in advance!
    im not sure i understand what you want....you just want to have an empty frame for the icon...without picture inside....

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    im not sure i understand what you want....you just want to have an empty frame for the icon...without picture inside....
    Just for example if EPHD doesnt have the icon in bundle folder the icon will automatic have the frame of EPHD's icon frame.. i want to apply that to all of it.. but dunno how. haha

Just for example if EPHD doesnt have the icon in bundle folder the icon will automatic have the frame of EPHD's icon frame.. i want to apply that to all of it.. but dunno how. haha
    quick and easy fix if you mean what I think you mean... look for an app in cydia called themeiconmaker install it then run it and respring within the app... it should make all the unmade icons for you... if not you can dig around or have us make them for you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-08-24)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    quick and easy fix if you mean what I think you mean... look for an app in cydia called themeiconmaker install it then run it and respring within the app... it should make all the unmade icons for you... if not you can dig around or have us make them for you.
    Actually my meaning is i want no custom made icons of the theme. i want only the frame and use my original icons. using only the theme that will only apply the frame to the icons.

Actually my meaning is i want no custom made icons of the theme. i want only the frame and use my original icons. using only the theme that will only apply the frame to the icons.
    So you don't want the icons that Bars made you just want the frames on the stock icons... oh boy.. that's going to take some work... you'll need to go through the entire theme and remove all the icon files... except for the stuff in com.apple.mobileicons.framework and then follow the process I said to do before... Honestly that's quite the bit of work... make sure to back everything up first so that if you screw it up you have something to go back to...

I hope that helps..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-08-24)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    So you don't want the icons that Bars made you just want the frames on the stock icons... oh boy.. that's going to take some work... you'll need to go through the entire theme and remove all the icon files... except for the stuff in com.apple.mobileicons.framework and then follow the process I said to do before... Honestly that's quite the bit of work... make sure to back everything up first so that if you screw it up you have something to go back to...

I hope that helps..
    Alright i'll give it a try.. remove everything accept the com.apple.mobileicons.framework right?

Alright i'll give it a try.. remove everything accept the com.apple.mobileicons.framework right?
    just the icons... you don't want to do anything with the loading screens or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulver_Kurt View Post
    Could some one make a carrier logo and a lockscreen logo for " Sash " with a white glow.
    And plz can someone explain how to change the carrier logo because I am german and my provider is BASE
    Tried everything with other images but it didn't work. Used MIME from Cydia with no succes. Replaced icons in /var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/
    and var/stash/Themes.xxxx/
    I think the main Problem is that there is no bundle directory for BASE only for T-Com, Vodafone and 02. I realy don't know witch bundle the iphone takes for Base??
    I guess you guys did great work here and I would appreciat if someone could help me, because in many German Forums they didn't solve this problem.

Hello themers, is there a way for me to get a hold of the soundfiles used for ephd? I would like to use them for my computer

Page 1482 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4829821382143214721480148114821483148414921532158219822482 ... LastLast