Page 1479 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4799791379142914691477147814791480148114891529157919792479 ... LastLast
Results 29,561 to 29,580 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Help me someone to get 1rstshift weather widget please....Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Help me someone to get 1rstshift weather widget please....Please let me know.
    I assume you saw his response on twitter? So we gotta hang tight and let that man take care of his real life. I'm sure he will hit me up when he's back around. Hes a good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by astrolabe View Post
    okay, i make it general maybe u want to make ur own icon

To add folder and name it correctly, u need to know the locations of apps where it's beeing installed, cydia apps and apple store apps, for cydia app u can find in /Applications/..here.., or /var/stash/Applications and for apple store apps in /var/mobile/Applications. Inside these folders there are some folders as well, for icons, other PNGs and info.plist, for example i take facebook (apple store app) (because i don't use skype or tweetbot) and iFile (cydia app)

/var/mobile/Applications/Facebook/Facebook.app/...here..

/Applications/iFile.app/..here..or /var/stash/Applications/iFile.app/..here..

the folders name inside the bundles folder taken from CFBundleIdentifier name and u can see it from info.plist of ur apps and for the icon it used taken from CFBundleIconFile and also u can from info.plist.
    Wow man! I really appreciate all the help you are lending here recently. Email me if you have a chance.... [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I assume you saw his response on twitter? So we gotta hang tight and let that man take care of his real life. I'm sure he will hit me up when he's back around. Hes a good guy!

Wow man! I really appreciate all the help you are lending here recently. Email me if you have a chance.... [email protected]
    Yes I saw on twitter didn't know sorry for his loss I know how he feels lost my father not too long ago. The widget could wait. Thank you bro.

Hi
    can make this icons for me please ?
    for EliteProHD

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/bildschirmfotokf.png/

Can some one tell me how can I put EPHD font (AVENIR) on my phone fontswap don't work any way to use it with bytafont thanx

Quote Originally Posted by V1cmlb View Post
    Can some one tell me how can I put EPHD font (AVENIR) on my phone fontswap don't work any way to use it with bytafont thanx
    Avenir for bytafont is available on MMi repo in Cydia...

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    The only one I see in mmi is for fontswap and it does not work

Mod contest on now! Vote for the one you like. They're made for the community to Enjoy! One! Your homie chevymusclecar!

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-weather.html

Some one should do a EPHD keyboard compatible with color keyboard ; )

Rumcajs i need your help.. please be kind

First i need u to help me skew these icons from left to right
    -icon-2x.png-icon-2x.png-icon-2x.png-icon-audioplayer-2x.png

Phone Message Safari Ipod

Second i need help on the path of loading screens for settings and safari.. mine doesnt work. i cant find my settings folder and cant change the icons for settings.

Big thanks to you in advance first!

Second i need help on the path of loading screens for settings and safari.. mine doesnt work. i cant find my settings folder and cant change the icons for settings.

Im just curious of one thing.. does the loadng screen have to match the icon of the picture? if it is needed can u do a loading screen of my setting, safari, ipod and installo-us? thanks dude! here are the pics

-icon-2x.png-icon-2x.png

Settings and installo-us for loading screen and the others are at the top safari and ipod
    Last edited by Kenneth916; 2011-07-30 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth916 View Post

Im just curious of one thing.. does the loadng screen have to match the icon of the picture? if it is needed can u do a loading screen of my setting, safari, ipod and installo-us? thanks dude! here are the pics

-icon-2x.png-icon-2x.png

Settings and installo-us for loading screen and the others are at the top safari and ipod
    here you go....usually loading screens are named [email protected] and located in the same bundle as icon....

-1.png -11.png -111.png

-1111.png -2222.png -222.png

-22.png -2.png

here you go....usually loading screens are named [email protected] and located in the same bundle as icon....

-1.png -11.png -111.png
    -1111.png -2222.png -222.png
    -22.png -2.png
    thanks dude!!
    when I insert them in the folders it will automatic appear?

My loading screen for settings and some others still not working.. any help?
    Last edited by Kenneth916; 2011-07-30 at 04:38 PM.

My settings, notes, safari, ipod, calender, installo-us all not working the loading screen.. i tried to put the loading screen png files with the name of [email protected] to the EPHD.Theme Folders and EPHD loading screens.Theme folders. But all wont appear..

My settings, notes, safari, ipod, calender, installo-us all not working the loading screen.. i tried to put the loading screen png files with the name of [email protected] to the EPHD.Theme Folders and EPHD loading screens.Theme folders. But all wont appear..
    Put loading screens named [email protected] into app bundles where your icons are...for example....Safari LS named [email protected] goes to EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-07-30 at 05:19 PM.

Im thinking is my icons making the loading screen to not work? im kinda going crazy trying to fix these loading screens.. >.<.. im on iOS 4.3.3 iphone 4.. help me please.

-default-2x.png

Rumaj, can u make this one at the back loading screens for the my loadings screens instead of other icons?

I just cant think of a way to make it work
    Last edited by Kenneth916; 2011-07-30 at 05:39 PM.

Im thinking is my icons making the loading screen to not work? im kinda going crazy trying to fix these loading screens.. >.<.. im on iOS 4.3.3 iphone 4.. help me please.

-default-2x.png

Rumaj, can u make this one at the back loading screens for the my loadings screens instead of other icons?

I just cant think of a way to make it work
    icons have nothing to do with loading screens

LS names:
    -notes: [email protected]-goes to EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilenotes
    -safari: [email protected]~iphone.png-goes to EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari
    -ipod: [email protected]-goes to: EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod
    -calendar: [email protected]~iphone.png-goes to: EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilecal
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-07-30 at 05:51 PM.

icons have nothing to do with loading screens

LS names:
    -notes: [email protected]-goes to EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilenotes
    -safari: [email protected]~iphone.png-goes to
    EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari
    -ipod: [email protected]-goes to:EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod
    -calendar: [email protected]~iphone.png-goes to: EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.mobilecal
    I fixed my notes and safari by adding [email protected]~iPhone and [email protected] then both work!

but for my iPod and installo-us ain't working..
    any ways to help me solve this? iPod is kinda complocated with a lot of files and installo-us just will load in like a .5second after it's loaded

****And dude just a one more skewing bro haha.. help me make this white glow and red glow

-ipod-icon.png-icon-2x.png

make the ipod skew right and phone skew left.. red glow and white glow each thanks!
    Last edited by Kenneth916; 2011-07-30 at 10:41 PM.

Could someone kindly direct me to some weather widgets for this awesome theme i'm new here. Thank You. Animated weather that is.

My iPhone is a Part of Me artsa24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,633 Times in 385 Posts

I really miss this theme. Please bars, update it for 4.3.3 when you can

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Could someone kindly direct me to some weather widgets for this awesome theme i'm new here. Thank You. Animated weather that is.
    There was one by MrBass and Downloadeous Maximus but not sure where it is.

Page 1479 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4799791379142914691477147814791480148114891529157919792479 ... LastLast