Page 1463 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4639631363141314531461146214631464146514731513156319632463 ... LastLast
Results 29,241 to 29,260 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Vinch View Post
    So sorry guys! Thanks for help me!!
    No need... there's always a learning curve no matter what it is. We are here to help and I wish there was a FAQ section on this thread... it would be very helpful IMO

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-29)

Ok guys I know I'm new at this and you're probably tired of reading the same questions over and over. For that I apologylize. So I did my research and found the skin for my camera I just want to know if it's normal that my top toggles are not skinned. The bottom is all good. I'm running 4.2.8 and have an iPhone 4. Thanks guys I come from android and have a bit of experience swapping pngs and stuff but my knowledge is limited. I'm on the medical field and this is my hobby. Btw I have a few apps I wan to theme can I post them here? Thanks a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by rlores View Post
    Ok guys I know I'm new at this and you're probably tired of reading the same questions over and over. For that I apologylize. So I did my research and found the skin for my camera I just want to know if it's normal that my top toggles are not skinned. The bottom is all good. I'm running 4.2.8 and have an iPhone 4. Thanks guys I come from android and have a bit of experience swapping pngs and stuff but my knowledge is limited. I'm on the medical field and this is my hobby. Btw I have a few apps I wan to theme can I post them here? Thanks a bunch.
    I'm guessing your on verizon? I'm not familiar with the quirks of 4.2.8 but I'm fairly certain getting all of the stuff at the top theme correctly is a pain... you can get part of it but not all etc...

for the apps if you're talking about loading screens and icons then yeah just post pics that you want turned into icons and loading screens or you could use the search function at the top of the page and look for the apps you're looking for if you don't have any images in mind. Make sure when posting images for use on icons that they are at least 120x120 pixels and if you want loading screens try to get them a bit larger I think the loading screens are like 250x250 or something like that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-29)

Yeah I'm on Verizon. Ok thanks for the advise man I really Like this theme and plan to keep it it'll be nice to have the whole camera skinned and also my calculator landscape skinned. Thanks for your promp answer.

Yeah I'm on Verizon. Ok thanks for the advise man I really Like this theme and plan to keep it it'll be nice to have the whole camera skinned and also my calculator landscape skinned. Thanks for your promp answer.
    Fairly certain that someone did the landscape calc at one time... I bet if you really look hard you can find it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-29)

Default icons
    Can someone make a regular and white glow? TIA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rdscr.jpg   -v3rsta3rk3r-f.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Can someone make a regular and white glow? TIA!
    here yo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -request2.png   -request2-whiteglow.png   -request1-whtieglow.png   -request1.png  
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-05-29 at 09:54 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

dbtennis7 (2011-05-29)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys, this Theme is making me feel like a tard, I cannot figure out how to change the loading screens in the bundles folder, and I made a Icons folder to change icons that aren't in the bundles folder (like USAA) but they come out way over sized.... I know ill get flamed but ive spent over 2 hours paging through and searching this thread and cant find the answer im looking for. Help would be appreciated!
    Sean

Can anyone make a theme it icon for Elite?

Quote Originally Posted by t0etager View Post
    Hey guys, this Theme is making me feel like a tard, I cannot figure out how to change the loading screens in the bundles folder, and I made a Icons folder to change icons that aren't in the bundles folder (like USAA) but they come out way over sized.... I know ill get flamed but ive spent over 2 hours paging through and searching this thread and cant find the answer im looking for. Help would be appreciated!
    Sean
    Plz post screenshot and what iDevice are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post
    Can anyone make a theme it icon for Elite?
    Go back a page and download my huge mods package. It's in there with lots of other custom stuff. Even includes a loading screen

Ok thanks. If anyone can figure out about the camera not being skinned all the way on 4.2.8 please let me know. I'm sure is a matter of renaming the pngs on the photogallery bundle I just don't know the exact name. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Fairly certain that someone did the landscape calc at one time... I bet if you really look hard you can find it

Default icon
    Can someone make this in a regular and white glow? TIA?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -center-daisy-4.jpg  

Hey guys, with Elite Pro Weather Widget how do I use my own wallpaper? cuz when I change the wallpaper.html I have the wallpaper but its too blury and very bad quality... anyone has any idea?

If u are using the weather widget 4.2.1, then just rename the existing wallpaper.png and copy the wall you want to the file & rename it Wallpaper.png

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-30)

Im actually using the new weather widget.. but I mean if is there anyway to change it via phone, without having to to shsh into device.

Do you have ifile from Cydia?

This will allow you to access your phones files without the need for ssh

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-30)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Next update will contain an option to remove the icon overlays... I hope you guys really like it though, because I will have redo all the icons from scratch
    Hi Bars,

Checking back on this after a number of months. Does the update incorporate these changes - icons w/o overlay? I didn't see that point in the list of changes as I was preparing to update the theme.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Do you have ifile from Cydia?

This will allow you to access your phones files without the need for ssh
    Already finished this bro, thanks for ur help

Ok thanks. If anyone can figure out about the camera not being skinned all the way on 4.2.8 please let me know. I'm sure is a matter of renaming the pngs on the photogallery bundle I just don't know the exact name. Thanks guys.
    It's not always that easy... The system could be using file names that we are unaware of. A lot of people assume that most the images that we mod we just go look for them on the phone and then mod them. In a sense that is true but not in every case sometimes the are embedded within a .artwork file and we have to wait for someone to write a program to pull those file names. I'm not trying to discourage anyone just trying to explain how this stuff works.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-31)

Page 1463 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4639631363141314531461146214631464146514731513156319632463 ... LastLast