Page 1461 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4619611361141114511459146014611462146314711511156119612461 ... LastLast
Results 29,201 to 29,220 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Default Thanks
    Wow Ive been looking for this answer for a while thanks for your help I got it to work now.

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the same, but look in the themes folder for the "LockBackground.html" file. It should have a location that it uses for your different images. You just need to name the images what the code is looking for and drop them in the correct folder. Hope this helps.

In the EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder make sure you have a file named [email protected] or [email protected]~iphone.png. If you're running iOS4.1 or later(I believe) you need the file with the ~iphone extension and should delete the other file.

Has anyone had any issue with the badges not getting themed? Mine are still red and I can't figure out why. I've already sent Bars an email but haven't heard back. I'm sure he's really busy so I thought I'd give this another try.

Sorry if the question was answered, cos I haven't followed the topic for a while. The problem came out when upgrade firmware to 4.3.3. When I applied EPHD themes all work but the lockscreen and calling screen still appear the shape of Lock Slider (like the original iphone 4 theme) and when I turn iphone into the Vibrate Mode it does not come out the image like EPHD design. I post those pics bellow, any one please help me out with this. Thanks in advance!

The vibrate on/ off switch. You need to go into com.apple.springboard and add @2x to mute & ring.

The slider issue was posted by xlibx I think. Search for well lock and insert them in the telephone ui bundle
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2011-05-25 at 06:17 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

Bostondream (2011-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondream View Post
    Sorry if the question was answered, cos I haven't followed the topic for a while. The problem came out when upgrade firmware to 4.3.3. When I applied EPHD themes all work but the lockscreen and calling screen still appear the shape of Lock Slider (like the original iphone 4 theme) and when I turn iphone into the Vibrate Mode it does not come out the image like EPHD design. I post those pics bellow, any one please help me out with this. Thanks in advance!

put this above EPHD in Winterboard....

NO SLIDER BAR.theme.zip

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Bostondream (2011-05-25), unseenmagik (2011-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    The vibrate on/ off switch. You need to go into com.apple.springboard and add @2x to mute & ring.

The slider issue was posted by xlibx I think. Search for well lock and insert them in the telephone ui bundle
    Thanks so much for helping. But can you explain more detail about the Mute and Ring cos I went to com.apple.springboard and found this

It already had the @2x to mute & ring but the mute mode doesnt appear like what It supposed to be

Could be my mistake, try [email protected] & [email protected] and let me know

Could be my mistake, try [email protected] & [email protected] and let me know
    Thanks but they're already there

right, heres what i did.

1. delete mute icon
    2. copy silent icon & rename to [email protected]
    3. copy silent again and rename it [email protected]~iphone.png

make sure you have [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]~iphone & [email protected]

and deslect & reselect in winterboard and try again. this is all the files in my ephd theme and it works fine

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

Bostondream (2011-05-25), unseenmagik (2011-05-25)

Above post worked a treat. Cheers bud.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    put this above EPHD in Winterboard....

NO SLIDER BAR.theme.zip
    Spot on. Thank you so much
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

14. The Following User Says Thank You to unseenmagik For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-25)

right, heres what i did.

1. Delete mute icon
    2. Copy silent icon & rename to [email protected]
    3. Copy silent again and rename it [email protected]~iphone.png

make sure you have [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]~iphone & [email protected]

and deslect & reselect in winterboard and try again. This is all the files in my ephd theme and it works fine
    finally that work, thank you so much bro

At last. No probs

Can some one please make a carrier logoThatt says "Lores" and then HD in red please. Thanks in advance. Only the hd part in red tho.

@barsoverbeats,

Hi,

I'm a donator, and I can't have acces to beta repo, cydia write :
    HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

Can you help me ?

Paypal transaction : 76B20054RL600691L

Thank's

Phoenix

can some tell me where is the icon for setting? I have change all the icon that is in com.apple.preferences that is in EPHD.theme/bundles

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix92500 View Post
    @barsoverbeats,

Hi,

I'm a donator, and I can't have acces to beta repo, cydia write :
    HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

Can you help me ?

Paypal transaction : 76B20054RL600691L

Thank's

Phoenix
    email Bars....

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by rlores View Post
    Can some one please make a carrier logoThatt says "Lores" and then HD in red please. Thanks in advance. Only the hd part in red tho.

here....

Name:  2.png
Views: 237
Size:  9.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JIMSOND View Post
    can some tell me where is the icon for setting? I have change all the icon that is in com.apple.preferences that is in EPHD.theme/bundles
    it's in EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.Preferences

icon name: [email protected] (case sensitive)
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-05-26 at 03:25 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (2011-05-26)

Thank you so much looks cool. You guys are great.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    email Bars....

[email protected]

here....

Name:  2.png
Views: 237
Size:  9.1 KB

it's in EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.Preferences

icon name: [email protected] (case sensitive)

Is anyone else running Elite Pro HD on 4.3.3 with this problem?

The outline of the original iPhone Slider area should not be there - I have no idea how to fix it and I've been talking with rumcajs for a bit but nothing has worked. Anyone with suggestions please?

It also does not have the Elite Pro buttons when receiving a call --->

put this on top in winterboard...then respring...i'm running this myself and is working....or add those to files in to EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder...then respring....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -welllock-2x.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-05-27 at 04:27 AM.

Okay - I was able to put the two files in, but now instead of the thin bar being grey as it would be on 4.2.1, the pathway for the slider is completely gone.

It still says 'Slide to Unlock' and everything, but now it looks like this.

Last edited by crayz16; 2011-05-27 at 05:28 AM.

Page 1461 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4619611361141114511459146014611462146314711511156119612461 ... LastLast