Page 146 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 46961361441451461471481561962466461146 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

also on another note why would i use this JB (limera1n) when geo stole the exploit and released it when the dev team worked so hard on their JB...sounds like double negatives IMO
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

No one answered earlier. Will this new update screw things up with EPHD for those of us who are waiting for 4.2 and the next jailbreak?
    Last edited by flabyboy; 2010-10-11 at 03:52 AM.

I backed up with both; aptbackup seemed to go smoother for some reason. Maybe I just don't know how to use pkgbackup correctly.

Also, if you used Beta 1 or 2 of the JB, just download Beta 4 and re-JB. Takes 30 sec. Nothing's lost, nothing needs to be added or redone. Doesn't re-add the limera!n icon, but adds working 'delete' option if you hadn't already removed it.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoV For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    also on another note why would i use this JB (limera1n) when geo stole the exploit and released it when the dev team worked so hard on their JB...sounds like double negatives IMO
    You don't have too. Geo and comex. That's there problem. All we wanted was a jailbreak and I was curious about the GameCenter and I wanted my proximity sensor issues fixed. I've hung up on so many people and I needed a jailbreak so I took it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado87 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-11), iammarcweezy (2010-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by michelangelomusic View Post
    Pkgbackup
    +1 with SBOrganizer...It will put all ur stuff back AND right where you had it on ur springboard!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tankz504 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I use it. I have windows 7 on my Mac with parallels. Best money ever spent. And bars. Great job on the theme. And congrats to wim for the weatherflow lockscreen I'm loving it.
    You know I've only been on a mac for about a year now and just never had any need to use any windows programs. I know people really like it I'm just not that technical.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Man, please don't bring that mess in this thread. Let the developers fight that fight. MuscleNerd even said it made sense to do it this way... leave it alone. JB or don't.

*waits patiently for update*

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChicagoV For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-11), iammarcweezy (2010-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Man, please don't bring that mess in this thread. Let the developers fight that fight. MuscleNerd even said it made sense to do it this way... leave it alone. JB or don't.

I know I'm patiently waiting too. I hope it's soon cause I'm dead *** tired and fixing to fall asleep it's only 9:54pm here lol I'm such an old person (23yrs)

You don't have too. Geo and comex. That's there problem. All we wanted was a jailbreak and I was curious about the GameCenter and I wanted my proximity sensor issues fixed. I've hung up on so many people and I needed a jailbreak so I took it.
    understandable im not saying people shouldnt JB im just speaking for me im glad a dont have that proxmity sensor issue that itself would need a fix asap and ive had gamecenter running on my 4.0.1 now for like 3 weeks.....not saying anybody is wrong or right
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

Yeah u can wait to jb but there us no guarantee it will be only a month plus in the theme world a month is a generation. Plus if I have to do it again good because it's good to clean house from time to time. Get in while you can because there are no guarantees. But at least wait til I'm done cuz it's to crowded. Tunes won't let me restor but I think it's is becuz my host file is pointing to cydia which is overloaded

i guess i didnt know i couldnt bring my opinions of view into this thread....didnt know it was that serious....just good conversation but if its that deep then its dead
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

Gang.... I wouldn't hold your breath... The update will probably be released @ around 3:00AM EST.... I have been working almost non stop on this all day. I haven't eaten a thing, and I went to sleep at 5:30 this morning. I can say that the updated retina UI is shaping up very nicely! It was just what the theme needed

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-10-11), iammarcweezy (2010-10-11), King Shady (2010-10-11)

I know I'm patiently waiting too. I hope it's soon cause I'm dead *** tired and fixing to fall asleep it's only 9:54pm here lol I'm such an old person (23yrs)
    About lunchtime here... down day for the base, but we're having safety briefings because we had another non-combat fatality this weekend.

i guess i didnt know i couldnt bring my opinions of view into this thread....didnt know it was that serious....just good conversation but if its that deep then its dead
    Calm down... just saying, that whole discussion is getting beat to DEATH everywhere else (front page, Twitter, etc.) But whatever, don't hold your tongue on my account.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Gang.... I wouldn't hold your breath... The update will probably be released @ around 3:00AM EST.... I have been working almost non stop on this all day. I haven't eaten a thing, and I went to sleep at 5:30 this morning. I can say that the updated retina UI is shaping up very nicely! It was just what the theme needed
    Like I said...

*PATIENTLY*
    Last edited by ChicagoV; 2010-10-11 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoV For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-10-11)

About lunchtime here... down day for the base, but we're having safety briefings because we had another non-combat fatality this weekend.

Calm down... just saying, that whole discussion is getting beat to DEATH everywhere else (front page, Twitter, etc.) But whatever, don't hold your tongue on my account.
    That sucks. I'm going to bed then Bars. I'll get it in the morning. Be Safe Chicago and eat something Rob

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said...

*PATIENTLY*
    Where you stationed at bro?
    ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

Rum or someone, could you please make the perspective dock for me if I upload the images in the order I want them in and explain how I get them to not "auto--skin" again? I know people have said to use Cydia apps only but I have seen lots of stock apps used and it looks perfect so I am a little confused???

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Where you stationed at bro?
    Japan

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dorkydood View Post
    So, is winterboard updated with limera1n to get uiimages to theme? How does that work?
    ... ... ...

Quote Originally Posted by dorkydood View Post
    ... ... ...
    I don't understand the question, but nothing in my Winterboard has changed... if that helps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Japan
    Army? Marines?
    ]

Page 146 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 46961361441451461471481561962466461146 ... LastLast