Page 1444 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4449441344139414341442144314441445144614541494154419442444 ... LastLast
Results 28,861 to 28,880 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #28861
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    please post icons you want skewed....




    here you go....



    Rum, Anyway to make this blue icon image again without it being stretched out so much? More like it was in the Original photo. If not no worries.

  2. #28862
    Hey guys can somebody help me with the installation of Elite Weather Flow 2 from wim66?

    I Put a png file in the same folder as the weather widget and renamed it walpaper, i set the location code but when i closed it and resprung, The background is showing fine, the location is correct but there is still an blue question mark in the center of my screen.

  3. #28863
    Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Rum, Anyway to make this blue icon image again without it being stretched out so much? More like it was in the Original photo. If not no worries.
    I just tried as well and Rum did as good a job as you can do with the image you posted. If you have a better quality pic that would be the best way to do it.....

    Quote Originally Posted by mikevoicez View Post
    Hey guys can somebody help me with the installation of Elite Weather Flow 2 from wim66?

    I Put a png file in the same folder as the weather widget and renamed it walpaper, i set the location code but when i closed it and resprung, The background is showing fine, the location is correct but there is still an blue question mark in the center of my screen.
    without seeing a screenshot I can only tell you that the blue question mark means that either that widget or another you may have running is "looking" for an image it can't locate. So either you have the widget in the wrong spot in winterboard or a conflict with another theme or widget your running it with. if you post a screenie might be easier to help
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2011-04-27 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  4. #28864
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    I just tried as well and Rum did as good a job as you can do with the image you posted. If you have a better quality pic that would be the best way to do it.....



    without seeing a screenshot I can only tell you that the blue question mark means that either that widget or another you may have running is "looking" for an image it can't locate. So either you have the widget in the wrong spot in winterboard or a conflict with another theme or widget your running it with. if you post a screenie might be easier to help
    This is what it looks like.
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    The weather widget contains
    -Bundles
    -Private
    -Ullmages
    -Wallpaper.html
    -Wallpaper.png (The wallpaper i put in there)

  5. #28865
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevoicez View Post
    This is what it looks like.
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    The weather widget contains
    -Bundles
    -Private
    -Ullmages
    -Wallpaper.html
    -Wallpaper.png (The wallpaper i put in there)
    well from what I can see you seem to have two widgets going looks like some kind of live weather based on the cloud overlay. You can't have a two wallpaper html's at the same time. so in one of your widgets you need to change it to widget.html instead of wallpaper.html otherwise it's trying to pull an image it's not capable of. If I am totally wrong post a pic of your winterboard setup and I can try again lol

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  6. #28866
    delete...
    Last edited by ..always; 2011-04-27 at 04:47 PM.

  7. #28867
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ..always View Post
    Can I use the Elite Pro HD 3g/3gs version on 4.3.2?
    I think bars is working on updating this to 4.3.2

  8. #28868
    Mr. Rum, can you put a red glow on all these icons for me please? thank you sir











    Last edited by superman4843; 2011-04-27 at 06:06 PM.

  9. #28869
    Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    Mr. Rum, can you put a red glow on all these icons for me please? thank you sir









    here you go....need two small ones in size 118x120...tried to adjust glow size but it looks like crap...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -11.png   -111.png  

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    superman4843 (2011-04-27)

  11. #28870
    ok so i especially like this keyboard click sound and would like to share with everyone here cause i think it matches the theme somewhat.. i dunno how but try it if you dont like it you can just delete it.. unzip it into the EPHD Sounds/UISounds file and respring.. to remove it go into uisounds and delete tock.caf

    i stole it from another theme that i had a while back.. well i didnt really steal it as the theme is free but i dont want anyone to think i created it or anything. so hope you like it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-04-27), rumcajs (2011-04-27)

  13. #28871
    Thanks Rum for the help. Heres another icon, if you could add a red glow to this one also. Thanks buddy


  14. #28872
    I'm missing a speaker when I switch my iPhone into silent/vibration mode. It's just a stock bell not a speaker. Help!

  15. #28873
    Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    Thanks Rum for the help. Heres another icon, if you could add a red glow to this one also. Thanks buddy

    here you go....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png  

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    superman4843 (2011-04-27), x| LiB |x (2011-05-01)

  17. #28874
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    I think bars is working on updating this to 4.3.2
    So this isn't working with 4.3.2 yet? I thought it might of just been me missing something obvious after jailbreak.

  18. #28875
    can someone make me some docklow icons in this order... telephone,mail,clock,camera,facebook. thx in advance

  19. #28876
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffke View Post
    can someone make me some docklow icons in this order... telephone,mail,clock,camera,facebook. thx in advance

    post icons you want skewed..i don't have any EPHD stock ones...also facebook will not skew properly....i suggest setting it in the middle not skewed... or choose any Cydia app insted...

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Jeffke (2011-04-27)

  21. #28877
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    post icons you want skewed..i don't have any EPHD stock ones...also facebook will not skew properly....i suggest setting it in the middle not skewed... or choose any Cydia app insted...
    thx in advance dude!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  22. #28878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffke View Post
    can someone make me some docklow icons in this order... telephone,mail,clock,camera,facebook. thx in advance

    i did in this order: telephone,mail,facebook (put original icon in center) ,clock,camera.....since facebook wont skew properly...make sure to open icons in new window/tab...then save to your desktop....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -11.png   -111.png   -1111.png  

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Jeffke (2011-04-27), x| LiB |x (2011-05-01)

  24. #28879
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    post icons you want skewed..i don't have any EPHD stock ones...also facebook will not skew properly....i suggest setting it in the middle not skewed... or choose any Cydia app insted...
    i'm sorry read it now... i would like them in this order

    1. telephone
    2. mail
    3. facebook (unskewd)
    4. clock
    5. camera

    thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0070.png   -img_0071.png   -img_0072.png   -img_0073.png  

  25. #28880
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffke View Post
    i'm sorry read it now... i would like them in this order

    1. telephone
    2. mail
    3. facebook (unskewd)
    4. clock
    5. camera

    thx
    lol...look up....

Page 1444 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4449441344139414341442144314441445144614541494154419442444 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •