Page 1437 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4379371337138714271435143614371438143914471487153719372437 ... LastLast
Results 28,721 to 28,740 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Last one..., thanks!!!
    here.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png   -aa.png   -aaa.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

dbtennis7 (2011-04-19), eenofonn (2011-04-19)

Awesome, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylurv View Post
    Need help pls.

I'm loving my red glow theme but the folders aren't themed. Can someone post the folderBG for this pls? Also can someone post icons for photos and maps too in ted glow? These didn't theme either.. Strange. Much appreciated

Ted glow?! Lol .. I meant RED glow! Muppet!

... And one final thing... I have the 'ElitePro' carrier logo and would like this too in red. Plus, if someone has great red bars, wifi bars and UMTS logos I'd be really grateful. My theme would be complete. And that's it! No rush guys I know you's are all busy....
    Have been trolling thru the posts (up to page 380!) and found some status bar mods from Sanady361. Just add his URL repo and enjoy much goodness: Sanady361 Repo
    - cydia.myrepospace.com/Sanady361/

Big thanks to you 361

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monkeylurv For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (2011-04-20), rumcajs (2011-04-20)

rum, could you add a small metal effect to these images

just like you did to this?

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    is this ok....?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    rum, could you add a small metal effect to these images

just like you did to this?

thanks
    will this work???

ugh....i don't like it give me a few....

will this work???

try this...one can be used for black and silver carrier logo...

Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-20 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (2011-04-20)

will this work???

try this...one can be used for black and silver carrier logo...

awesome its perfect ~

edit: lol so i was bored......i really love these

Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-04-20 at 02:33 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-20)

Hi Rum,
    Need your help again pls...
    I'm using the 'ElitePro' carrier logo and would love it stylised as you've done for Mrmyco (metal effect with red HD)
    Thanks again for all yor help mate

PS does anyone know how to change the font of the standard status bar time? I've installed the Avenir font (perhaps not correctly) without any change to the time or icon labels. Anyone?
    Cheers

Hi Rum,
    I'm using the 'ElitePro' carrier logo and would love it stylised as you've done for Mrmyco (metal effect with red HD)

PS does anyone know how to change the font of the standard status bar time? I've installed the Avenir font (perhaps not correctly) without any change to the time or icon labels. Anyone?
    Cheers
    you need bytafont from Cydia to install Avenir font-that is the easy way..you can replace system fonts also but then you need to make backup and so.....do you need "Elite pro" as carrier logo or something more personalized?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    awesome its perfect ~

edit: lol so i was bored......i really love these

love that shade of gold..Jazzman would be proud of you...lol...anyway anyone knows whats up with Jazzman????
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-20 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So far, this is as close as I could come to the Elite Keyboard using ColorKeyboard. Not as slick as the iAcces one, but it looks much better with the theme than the stock keyboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0499-1-.png  

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santa9 For This Useful Post:

Joserrrr (2011-04-20), rumcajs (2011-04-20)

Hi Rum,

Cheers
    here you go....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Monkeylurv (2011-04-20)

here you go....

OMG! That is just awesome! Big thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me JLKeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, i've just jailbroken my iPhone on 4.3.1. However, when I use the EPHD theme and select the "EPHD Red Glow" from winterboard; the photo, maps, and camera applications are not themed, but the rest of the icons are. Has there been a fix for this or could anyone explain how I can fix this? Thank you so much!

EDIT: The photos, map and camera icons look as they would if I just selected EPHD from winterboard w/o red icon glow--They are not in black and white and have no red glow.
    Last edited by JLKeo; 2011-04-20 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santa9 View Post
    So far, this is as close as I could come to the Elite Keyboard using ColorKeyboard. Not as slick as the iAcces one, but it looks much better with the theme than the stock keyboard.
    Care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by JLKeo View Post
    Hello, i've just jailbroken my iPhone on 4.3.1. However, when I use the EPHD theme and select the "EPHD Red Glow" from winterboard; the photo, maps, and camera applications are not themed, but the rest of the icons are. Has there been a fix for this or could anyone explain how I can fix this? Thank you so much!

EDIT: The photos, map and camera icons look as they would if I just selected EPHD from winterboard w/o red icon glow--They are not in black and white and have no red glow.
    In your red glow theme look in these bundles and rename as follows...

com.apple.maps
    Name maps icon...
    [email protected]

com.apple.camera
    Name camera icon...
    [email protected]

com.apple.mobileslideshow
    Name photo icon...
    [email protected]

That should do the trick...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

JLKeo (2011-04-20), rumcajs (2011-04-20)

rename maps folder and icon, camera, photos bundles and icons in red glow theme exactly as they appear in main EPHD theme....then make sure red glow is above ephd in winterboard

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-04-20), JLKeo (2011-04-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Care to share?
    First you need to install ColorKeyboard from Cydia/BigBoss ($1.99)

Then you need to post these two directories in applications/colorkeyboard.app/themes

Then go to Settings/ColorKeyboard and choose the Elite Pro HD Black v1 and Square Corners themes.

A respring, and you should see the new keyboard layout.

The bulk of the work for this courtesy of: calfergo.

If you want to see more ColorKeyboard themes, this thread has got it: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-keyboard.html
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by santa9; 2011-04-20 at 07:20 PM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to santa9 For This Useful Post:

JohnnyMapleleaf (2011-04-23), Joserrrr (2011-04-20), kruzzit (2011-08-23), rumcajs (2011-04-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone got any news on the 4.3.1 update?

My iPhone is a Part of Me JLKeo's Avatar
    Thanks

I've gone into iFile and looked in these bundles and they're all already named [email protected]

Any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    In your red glow theme look in these bundles and rename as follows...

com.apple.maps
    Name maps icon...
    [email protected]

com.apple.camera
    Name camera icon...
    [email protected]

com.apple.mobileslideshow
    Name photo icon...
    [email protected]

That should do the trick...
    Rename what's inside the folder?

e.g. Inside the red glow folder for maps it says: [email protected]
    Inside the main EPHD theme for maps it says: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]~iphone.png, and icon~iphone.png

Do you mean to paste everything inside of the main EPHD theme folder into the red glow folder? i.e. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]~iphone.png, and icon~iphone.png?

rename maps folder and icon, camera, photos bundles and icons in red glow theme exactly as they appear in main EPHD theme....then make sure red glow is above ephd in winterboard
    Last edited by JLKeo; 2011-04-20 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No...just look into your red theme folder/bundles/com.apple.mapsfind your maps icon and name it [email protected] sensitive... and then do the same as my post points out...go into red theme folder/bundles/com.apple.camera find your camera icon and name it [email protected] sensitive...go into red theme folder/bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow, find you photo icon and name it [email protected] com.apple.mobileslideshow doesn't exist in your red theme folder create it...find your red glow photo icon and name it as explained and paste in said folder...should work out for you...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

JLKeo (2011-04-20), rumcajs (2011-04-20)

I've gone into iFile and looked in these bundles and they're all already named [email protected]

Any other suggestions?

Rename what's inside the folder?

e.g. Inside the red glow folder for maps it says: [email protected]
    Inside the main EPHD theme for maps it says: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]~iphone.png, and icon~iphone.png

Do you mean to paste everything inside of the main EPHD theme folder into the red glow folder? i.e. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]~iphone.png, and icon~iphone.png?
    Also for maps you need to create folder named Maps~iphone.app within theme Folders and put your renamed red maps icon in...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

31. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-04-20)

Page 1437 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4379371337138714271435143614371438143914471487153719372437 ... LastLast