Page 1434 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4349341334138414241432143314341435143614441484153419342434 ... LastLast
Results 28,661 to 28,680 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Updates are currently being tested/created for Classified HD ans Elite Pro HD to bring them up to speed with 4.2.1.and 4.3.1. Class is almost finished and then onto elite pro hd. hang tight bro. Then when thats done iElegance PRO HD will go into beta!!!!! and that will change the game again!

Cant wait Be sure to register on iDoThis Designs because all betas for Bars's themes will now be managed through our site! modmyi.com will be the sole area for discussions etc like always it just makes things easier to manager with such a large following of Bars themes to try and automate the beta process.

With this theme having over 2 million view and almost 30k posts Kyle will need to get more server space for iElegance pro.....LOL j/k
    +100....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Updates are currently being tested/created for Classified HD ans Elite Pro HD to bring them up to speed with 4.2.1.and 4.3.1. Class is almost finished and then onto elite pro hd. hang tight bro. Then when thats done iElegance PRO HD will go into beta!!!!! and that will change the game again!

Cant wait Be sure to register on iDoThis Designs because all betas for Bars's themes will now be managed through our site! modmyi.com will be the sole area for discussions etc like always it just makes things easier to manager with such a large following of Bars themes to try and automate the beta process.

With this theme having over 2 million view and almost 30k posts Kyle will need to get more server space for iElegance pro.....LOL j/k
    Waiting!!!!!

The EPHD TAP Lockscreen is my favorite. I upgraded to 4.3.1 and want to modify it to use the lockscreen wallpaper chosen in Settings. I edited lockscreen.html and changed both places that referenced "lockscreenportrait.jpg" to "lockscreenthumbnail.jpg". As can be seen from the attached, it changes the foreground image but not the background one. The young lady in that image is lovely, but what do I edit to get the background image to be the one I selected in Setting? Thanks!

As a follow-up, I saved a separate image as Default.png in the Images folder, and it puts it in the background. It's not exactly the same effect, and it's not dynamic (selectable from Settings), but it will do for the time being. I'd prefer to have the identical image shown both in foreground and background from selection, but I'll live with this.
    Last edited by sbs8331; 2011-04-17 at 09:02 PM.

Awesome news xI LiB Ix

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    +100....

Big rum! Good day sir! Did you happen to make an icon and LS for appinfo and perpagehtml+ by chance?
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-04-17 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Tx X

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Awesome news xI LiB Ix

Big rum! Good day sir! Did you happen to make an icon and LS for appinfo and perpagehtml+ by chance?
    will do it later today...not at home right now...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-04-17)

Hi guys,
    Firstly I'd like to say a Big thanks to all the guys doing their tireless supporting/icon generating etc. thing! You know who you are. You guys rock and help educate us noobies.
    I've been trying to read every post since day one :d (yes i too have ADD & OCD & a pissed off wife!) and really don't want to ask a Q that's been covered before. But here it is... I notice the Springboard icon labels are not white but light grey. How can I correct this. I'm sure I've read somewhere about an overlay? Your advice will be much appreciated ... well at the least you'll get a thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylurv View Post
    Hi guys,
    Firstly I'd like to say a Big thanks to all the guys doing their tireless supporting/icon generating etc. thing! You know who you are. You guys rock and help educate us noobies.
    I've been trying to read every post since day one :d (yes i too have ADD & OCD & a pissed off wife!) and really don't want to ask a Q that's been covered before. But here it is... I notice the Springboard icon labels are not white but light grey. How can I correct this. I'm sure I've read somewhere about an overlay? Your advice will be much appreciated ... well at the least you'll get a thank you
    Look inside the theme, there is Info.plist....this is where you can find undocked and docked icon color values which you can change by either entering HTML color codes or just putting in color you want

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Monkeylurv (2011-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Seriously though, the cameras shouldn't be right on them when their in a rant. I mean damn, put a cam on KG for a game and watch that guy rack up a couple million in fines.
    hahah so true

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    Right here's a challenge for someone can someone make the auto3g icon (green) and make it the same colour blue as my battery?
    post your auto3g icon..?
    both silver bar and black bar versions

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Awesome news xI LiB Ix

Darkness made appinfo LS and icon see post#25376

here is what i have for perpagehtml...
    hope you like it...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-04-17)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-17)

no problem bro....

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Look inside the theme, there is Info.plist....this is where you can find undocked and docked icon color values which you can change by either entering HTML color codes or just putting in color you want

Awesome! Thanks again Rum

Can't wait for the 4.3.1 update ... Thx Bars

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    They are PERFECT thanks
    That's a nice wallpaper

Hi Bars,
    I ma looking for the EliteProHD Scientific Calculator or LS Calculator.
    I have been looking for all the 1913 pages but nothing. In the page 965 "Phoenix92500" had an under construction one, but...

Could you help me. It is the last thing I need for the theme.

Thanks

Can someone make an icon? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Can someone make an icon? Thanks!
    here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2.png  

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-04-18), dbtennis7 (2011-04-18), rumcajs (2011-04-18)

Default Icon
    Thank You, looks great!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    post your auto3g icon..?
    both silver bar and black bar versions
    I can't. That's the problem I can't find them

Page 1434 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4349341334138414241432143314341435143614441484153419342434 ... LastLast