Page 1431 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4319311331138114211429143014311432143314411481153119312431 ... LastLast
Results 28,601 to 28,620 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by broncosi View Post
    Yes? Did you not read my original post?

So rob can do that but no one else? like i said before, he didn't create those sounds, he thought they sounded good and assigned them to certain items. He didn't create the pictures in the icons. It is his theme because he creatively organized it all together in that format. Parts of the theme are simply modified work from somewhere else.

Why? Is it like saying bomb on an airplane?

Modmyi is a great forum until people like you think that your better than everyone else because you have a small circle of friends that can develop a theme and charge people for it making money. Cydia is not intended to be a business. Who cares if i design a theme that looks like someone elses? I am not charging for it, not gaining anything from it, I just want to share a theme with people that I enjoy.

I am aware of that, which is why we are discussing a theme inspired by this theme. When robs cyber body guards started attacking me saying I can't produce my own product and upload it to cydia.

However this is getting off topic and i wont say anything else about it. I value being able to post on this forum more than fighting with other people on here. I will start another thread if I have anymore questions about posting my theme.

This needs to be dropped do no talk about pirated repos on this forum this is your warning.
    Pay for others people hard work or dont get it at all. Support the community dont steal \!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-15), rumcajs (2011-04-15), The_Durben (2011-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    This needs to be dropped do no talk about pirated repos on this forum this is your warning.
    Pay for others people hard work or dont get it at all. Support the community dont steal \!
    See what I mean... Thanks for stopping by WesterDude!

Don't put words in my mouth dude. Who said anything about being better than anyone else. Simply stating that you cannot copy or modify someone else's work and take credit for it. If you are anywhere decent at photoshop, come up with something original yourself and post that. For the other repo statement, just saying, not something that is allowed to be posted on here.
    You think I'm being that bad of a person? Search this thread for my posts and see whether or not I help people on here. Matter of fact, search all my posts and see just exactly where I help out.
    Bottom line is you are being given advice for your own best interest. Coming to mmi and saying you want to post someone else's work modified or not is not a great way to be respected on here. That's all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone broncosi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    If you ask us nicely we will respond that way if it gets offensive some of us will not respond so nicely
    No, YOU will respond nicely. I am a member on quite a few forums and rarely see someone with as much patience and generosity as you. Case and point, look at your friend telling me to read the rules about posting about another repo. no **** sherlock i posted a repo that has some packages that are hacked, i used those repos as an example to ask why robs goons don't go after them like they are me. To find a an experienced member, that is not bound by certain rules of being a moderator, that is generous and helpful and courteous about it is rare.

Im going to try and cut this off again to not get this thread off topic.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broncosi For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (2011-04-15), eenofonn (2011-04-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Wow! People really have the nerve to come in here and start sh** for no reason. Common sense dude, you can't post other peoples work unless it's your own. Bottom line. Not cool at all since people work their asse* off on these theme!

Btw thanks for coming in westerman and putting a stop for this

Thanks for

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-15)

cant wait for the 2000 page mark
    then its off to see what iElegance HD will be all about

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    then its off to see what ielegance hd will be all about :d
    +100

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    then its off to see what iElegance HD will be all about
    Thank god something else to talk about in here

No, YOU will respond nicely. I am a member on quite a few forums and rarely see someone with as much patience and generosity as you. Case and point, look at your friend telling me to read the rules about posting about another repo. no **** sherlock i posted a repo that has some packages that are hacked, i used those repos as an example to ask why robs goons don't go after them like they are me. To find a an experienced member, that is not bound by certain rules of being a moderator, that is generous and helpful and courteous about it is rare.

Thank you for that I do try to stay calm
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2011-04-15 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What everyone here is trying to tell you NICELY is not to take credit for someone else's work. Whoever makes these themes, be it Bars or anyone else they spend a lot of time, effort, and their own money to create these things. One thing you are forgetting in all of this is it is THEIR choice to share this with all of us. The themes they create and share are for people who RESPECT them and their work. Just like if you were to create your OWN work from scratch, you would also get the respect. But, taking someone else's is NOT COOL. Whether, you choose to believe it or not we all RESPECT each other's work here. Damn right we all believe you are wrong here. It is as clear as day. YOU should get a clue, and also be courteous. Instead of making nasty comments and planning on posting MODIFIED things on Cydia, make your own theme from scratch and do whatever you choose to do with it. If you have something to say to me or anyone else here, show some class. I hope you caught on to the keyword I have used.

This must be the longest post i have ever written..... LOL.. ...I am done with this topic let's get back to theming.....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-04-15), The_Durben (2011-04-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    What everyone here is trying to tell you NICELY is not to take credit for someone else's work.
    I wasn't? not sure where you got that idea?

Damn right we all believe you are wrong here. It is as clear as day. YOU should get a clue, and also be courteous.
    Thank you for speaking for an entire forum, i will safely assume you put that on your resume that your username is yellow on mmi thus you are a president and head speaker for everyone else.

This must be the longest post i have ever written..... LOL.. ...I am done with this topic let's get back to theming.....
    A little late to the soap box party . . . read back a page or so when we ended this already, thanks for playing though.

like i said...i'm done with this rant....good luck to you.....

Any developers of this theme object to me uploading to cydia a lite version of this theme that just mods the icons, telephone, calculator and a few other basics?
    PM barsoverbeats or email him.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-15)

I wasn't? not sure where you got that idea?

Thank you for speaking for an entire forum, i will safely assume you put that on your resume that your username is yellow on mmi thus you are a president and head speaker for everyone else.

A little late to the soap box party . . . read back a page or so when we ended this already, thanks for playing though.
    Well seems I am late to this soap box party but I'll briefly just say that you have a lot of nerve talking trash, mocking, or generally being disrespectful to anyone on these threads let alone Rumcajs....you may have noticed that over the last two months or so he has single handedly kept this thread going with support and mods. So if he and others are a little annoyed with your approach to plagiarizing others work because you think your entitled, well you seem like an intelligent guy I don't need to spell it out for you. You are member of lots of boards you said so it shouldn't be any surprise or shock to you that those that have earned there stripes in the community would be there to support one another. For you to insinuate or make derogatory statements towards any of them would be futile and immature at best. I hope your able to pull together the kind of original theme creation your looking for.......

Rum yes that is by far the longest post you have ever made lol those rants are usually my specialty but I was late to the debate this time

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-15), Joserrrr (2011-04-15), mrmyco (2011-04-15), rumcajs (2011-04-15), The_Durben (2011-04-15)

Guys please let us just stop it's done and over with... And I'd hate to see this awesome thread turn into another shift or inzthd Rob deserves better I'm already regretting putting my statements on the thread from now on I'll be taking Chelsea.Tone's approach and just reporting things that get out of hand. You all know where I stand and we should keep these kinds of arguments off the threads and in pms. I'm learning more and more how we need to let the mods deal with this stuff.

Final statement on these types of things.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    He and others are a little annoyed with your approach to plagiarizing others work because you think your entitled
    PM sent

just something i came across while searching for some docks in the z|ui thread
    credits to "freebie"

Quote Originally Posted by freebie View Post
    And the dock wallpapers.

i personally think the metal borders from this dock matches so very well with the EPHD icons
    so fantastic i love this dock so much
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-04-15 at 07:35 AM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

faisalz (2011-09-14), rumcajs (2011-04-15), The_Durben (2011-04-15)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-15)

Lets get the iEPHD excitement going on
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2011-04-15 at 10:30 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    make sure to name the new pngs exactly the way the old ones are named.. case sensitive, also if you dont know backup your old pngs by adding like the word DEFAULT to them so you know those were the originals and youd just have to remove DEFAULT from the name if you ever want them back
    For me the only way it is working is by adding @2x behind the carrier name..
    I think my custom logo was somehow to big or so and by adding the @2x the image was shown smaller...
    so Default_CARRIER_vodafone [email protected] and the same for FSO worked for me...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to zwagger For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone make this image like the tilted mail image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 1431 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4319311331138114211429143014311432143314411481153119312431 ... LastLast