Page 1420 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4209201320137014101418141914201421142214301470152019202420 ... LastLast
Results 28,381 to 28,400 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #28381
    how do i fix the slide to unlock bar? i updated to 4.3.1 and this happens. HELP

  2. #28382
    Can someone remove the shelves on this wallpaper, if possible? Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  3. #28383
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder-kt View Post
    how do i fix the slide to unlock bar? i updated to 4.3.1 and this happens. HELP
    dude...seriously????......it has been answered 6 posts above yours.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-04-12)

  5. #28384
    Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Can someone remove the shelves on this wallpaper, if possible? Thank you!

    here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wp.png  

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    dbtennis7 (2011-04-11)

  7. #28385
    Quote Originally Posted by konestar View Post
    i'm from vietnam and i can't write english well....
    -sent for me EPHD full (last version)
    -i want 2 lockscreen logo and carries: KoneStar and Khánh(vietnamese)
    -the pds file (logo and carries)
    -icon flow red or green,....
    Thanks !
    -can't have it...it's a paid theme
    -will be done tomorrow
    -i don't know what's pds file
    -be more specific

    - be more polite..."please" is a very nice word to use.....

    Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    does anyone know what file to replace to get the bottom bar of mail app and safari app in landscape mode themed again?
    i think Bars is looking in to it...same problem was reported over z|ui thread..Z is looking into it also...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-11 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    mrmyco (2011-04-11)

  9. #28386
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    -can't have it...it's a paid theme
    -will be done tomorrow
    -i don't know what's pds file
    sorry..psd file (logo and carrier)

  10. #28387
    Quote Originally Posted by konestar View Post
    sorry..psd file (logo and carrier)
    -can't have it I don't share PSD files...




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    konestar (2011-04-11)

  12. #28388
    i can't download from cydia modmyi soure. Error: "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"

  13. #28389
    Quote Originally Posted by konestar View Post
    i can't download from cydia modmyi soure. Error: "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"
    send email to the owner...[email protected]

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    konestar (2011-04-11)

  15. #28390

  16. #28391

  17. #28392
    make me 2 lockscreen logo and carries: KoneStar and Khánh plz !

  18. #28393
    I'm looking for an icon for Road Trip, it's my only unthemed front page app. I think I am looking up the Bundle Identifier correctly, but what I'm finding doesn't seem to match most of what I see for other apps, this is from the info.plist. I guess just because it starts with ca. and not com. I'm looking for a picture based icon to match the stock icons from EPHD, but I will attach the original icon also.

    ca.darrenstone.roadtrip
    [email protected]

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>BuildNumber</key>
    	<string>57</string>
    	<key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
    	<string>en</string>
    	<key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    	<string>Road Trip</string>
    	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
    	<string>RoadTrip</string>
    	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
    	<string>AppIcon151.png</string>
    	<key>CFBundleIconFiles</key>
    	<array>
    		<string>AppIcon151.png</string>
    		<string>AppIcon151-72.png</string>
    		<string>[email protected]</string>
    	</array>
    	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    	<string>ca.darrenstone.roadtrip</string>
    	<key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
    	<string>6.0</string>
    	<key>CFBundleName</key>
    	<string>Road Trip</string>
    	<key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
    	<string>APPL</string>
    	<key>CFBundleResourceSpecification</key>
    	<string>ResourceRules.plist</string>
    	<key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
    	<string>1.5.3</string>
    	<key>CFBundleSignature</key>
    	<string>????</string>
    	<key>CFBundleSupportedPlatforms</key>
    	<array>
    		<string>iPhoneOS</string>
    	</array>
    	<key>CFBundleURLTypes</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>CFBundleURLName</key>
    			<string>ca.darrenstone.roadtrip</string>
    			<key>CFBundleURLSchemes</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>desroadtrip</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    	</array>
    	<key>CFBundleVersion</key>
    	<string>1.5.3.57</string>
    	<key>DTCompiler</key>
    	<string>4.2</string>
    	<key>DTPlatformName</key>
    	<string>iphoneos</string>
    	<key>DTPlatformVersion</key>
    	<string>4.0 GM</string>
    	<key>DTSDKName</key>
    	<string>iphoneos4.0</string>
    	<key>DTXcode</key>
    	<string>0323</string>
    	<key>LSRequiresIPhoneOS</key>
    	<true/>
    	<key>MinimumOSVersion</key>
    	<string>3.0</string>
    	<key>NSMainNibFile</key>
    	<string>MainWindow</string>
    	<key>UIDeviceFamily</key>
    	<array>
    		<integer>1</integer>
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  19. #28394
    Thanks rum!!!

  20. #28395
    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I'm looking for an icon for Road Trip, it's my only unthemed front page app. I think I am looking up the Bundle Identifier correctly, but what I'm finding doesn't seem to match most of what I see for other apps, this is from the info.plist. I guess just because it starts with ca. and not com. I'm looking for a picture based icon to match the stock icons from EPHD, but I will attach the original icon also.

    ca.darrenstone.roadtrip
    [email protected]

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>BuildNumber</key>
    	<string>57</string>
    	<key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
    	<string>en</string>
    	<key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    	<string>Road Trip</string>
    	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
    	<string>RoadTrip</string>
    	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
    	<string>AppIcon151.png</string>
    	<key>CFBundleIconFiles</key>
    	<array>
    		<string>AppIcon151.png</string>
    		<string>AppIcon151-72.png</string>
    		<string>[email protected]</string>
    	</array>
    	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    	<string>ca.darrenstone.roadtrip</string>
    	<key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
    	<string>6.0</string>
    	<key>CFBundleName</key>
    	<string>Road Trip</string>
    	<key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
    	<string>APPL</string>
    	<key>CFBundleResourceSpecification</key>
    	<string>ResourceRules.plist</string>
    	<key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
    	<string>1.5.3</string>
    	<key>CFBundleSignature</key>
    	<string>????</string>
    	<key>CFBundleSupportedPlatforms</key>
    	<array>
    		<string>iPhoneOS</string>
    	</array>
    	<key>CFBundleURLTypes</key>
    	<array>
    		<dict>
    			<key>CFBundleURLName</key>
    			<string>ca.darrenstone.roadtrip</string>
    			<key>CFBundleURLSchemes</key>
    			<array>
    				<string>desroadtrip</string>
    			</array>
    		</dict>
    	</array>
    	<key>CFBundleVersion</key>
    	<string>1.5.3.57</string>
    	<key>DTCompiler</key>
    	<string>4.2</string>
    	<key>DTPlatformName</key>
    	<string>iphoneos</string>
    	<key>DTPlatformVersion</key>
    	<string>4.0 GM</string>
    	<key>DTSDKName</key>
    	<string>iphoneos4.0</string>
    	<key>DTXcode</key>
    	<string>0323</string>
    	<key>LSRequiresIPhoneOS</key>
    	<true/>
    	<key>MinimumOSVersion</key>
    	<string>3.0</string>
    	<key>NSMainNibFile</key>
    	<string>MainWindow</string>
    	<key>UIDeviceFamily</key>
    	<array>
    		<integer>1</integer>
    	</array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

    try renaming the icon to "AppIcon151.png"
    some icon names don't necessarily need the "@2x" at the end

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    jjk454ss (2011-04-12)

  22. #28396
    Default Thanks, but...
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    To "fix" your lockscreen so the tap works you need to add a few png's on 4.3.1

    Go into the com.apple.TelephonyUI bundle
    find [email protected] and make a copy of it.
    Rename that copy to:
    [email protected]

    Make another two copies it and rename them to:
    [email protected]
    WellLock_T.png

    Respring and it should work now.
    Spent the better part of the day trying everything for this. Did it in EPHD Theme, EPHD Lockscreen with TAP, Elite Pro HD LS V2 & EPHD TAP Lockscreen. Put the files in, respring, take all files out except for these four, respring. You name it I was doing it. Still to no avail. I really appreciate your reply and help. Just couldn't get it to work. I guess tap doesn't want to work on 4.3.1!!

  23. #28397
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    ?????




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Rum I'm dying laughing here lol hate language barriers sometimes...


    for anyone who doesn't speak english please look at google translate

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    Spent the better part of the day trying everything for this. Did it in EPHD Theme, EPHD Lockscreen with TAP, Elite Pro HD LS V2 & EPHD TAP Lockscreen. Put the files in, respring, take all files out except for these four, respring. You name it I was doing it. Still to no avail. I really appreciate your reply and help. Just couldn't get it to work. I guess tap doesn't want to work on 4.3.1!!
    you need to leave the others in there... you end up with more images than you start with
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2011-04-11 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    JediKnight (2011-04-11)

  25. #28398
    Default Too Funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    you need to leave the others in there... you end up with more images than you start with
    I did leave them in there and then respring, nothing. So I then took everything out except for the four png's and then resprung again to see if that would do anything, of course it didn't. I was trying to say that I was trying very many combinations of things with the files in the correct bundle folder and couldn't get anything to allow tap. Guess I'll swipe like everyone else!!

  26. #28399
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight View Post
    I did leave them in there and then respring, nothing. So I then took everything out except for the four png's and then resprung again to see if that would do anything, of course it didn't. I was trying to say that I was trying very many combinations of things with the files in the correct bundle folder and couldn't get anything to allow tap. Guess I'll swipe like everyone else!!
    Huh pretty sure it was working for me... did you email Rob?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    JediKnight (2011-04-11)

  28. #28400
    Default too weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Huh pretty sure it was working for me... did you email Rob?

    Device + Firmware: Limera1ned i4 running 4.1
    If your running 4.1, then I'm sure it is working just fine!!

Page 1420 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4209201320137014101418141914201421142214301470152019202420 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •