Page 1414 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4149141314136414041412141314141415141614241464151419142414 ... LastLast
Results 28,261 to 28,280 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by cbdy2003 View Post
    I just switch from 4.1 to 4.3.1 and noticed that the switch button design was changed. Anyone know how to use the old style switch button?
    it's a size problem... Bars is supposed to be putting out an update soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

cbdy2003 (2011-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Oh is it? Lol i though is new style. No wonder the button look a bit offset.

Oh is it? Lol i though is new style. No wonder the button look a bit offset.
    yeah gotta love apple... always renaming things and messing with themers

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

cbdy2003 (2011-04-07), mrmyco (2011-04-07)

And one more question. When we press an icon,there was an ugly icon shadow behind the button. Is there anyway to remove this icon shadow? Some of my icon size is smaller than the shadow that why the shadow look very ugly when i press the icon.

lol that was a nice little debate to read, now I can sleep tight

anyways anyone else notice on 4.3.1 some of the uibuttons when pressed, become the stock images? For example the "YouTube" video player button "done" when pressed becomes the stock image

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    lol that was a nice little debate to read, now I can sleep tight

anyways anyone else notice on 4.3.1 some of the uibuttons when pressed, become the stock images? For example the "YouTube" video player button "done" when pressed becomes the stock image
    Yaya, i have the exact problem also. Even not critical but great if someone can fix it.

And one more question. When we press an icon,there was an ugly icon shadow behind the button. Is there anyway to remove this icon shadow? Some of my icon size is smaller than the shadow that why the shadow look very ugly when i press the icon.
    I just noticed that on my own phone... dunno where it lives yet going to have to find it... I'm guessing it's something in com.apple.springboard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

cbdy2003 (2011-04-07)

Default Loading Screen
    Hi,

anybody can make me a Loading Screen for "Clever Lotto"

Many Thanks.

Stefan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -clever-lotto.png  

I just noticed that on my own phone... dunno where it lives yet going to have to find it... I'm guessing it's something in com.apple.springboard
    I just found that it seem like the problem happen to this file under \Bundles\com.apple.mobileicons.framework. When i make change to the [email protected], the press shadow will change accordingly, however will cause the app icon style as well. A

Any one have solution for this issue?

I wouldn't mess with the AppIconMask or shadow... those are not easy to fix if you mess them up... trust me I know I did the color mods for ephd and it took me forever to figure out how to make those work correctly. I wouldn't think it has anything to do with those... maybe AppIconOverlay which hasn't been used since 4.0 as far as I know... there are some shadow files under com.apple.springboard could be [email protected]~iphone before 4.2 it would have been [email protected] but they've been adding ~iphone to alot of items... but on 4.3 they've been changing entire names for images so I'm not sure... I'm very tired and just waiting for a package to upload so that I can go to bed... all I can tell you is Rob (barsoverbeats) has his best people looking at this and so does everyone else... we're trying to find each file and it's not exactly easy as they are encapsulated in .artwork files and you can't really just go look for the file itself. winterboard has a utility built in to it that allows for you to get all of the names that it knows about but finding where they go is a chore in itself. there are 548 images in UIImages for EPHD and you have to figure out where each one goes when you are making a theme just to give you an idea of what us theme creators have to deal with.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

StayyyFlyyy (2011-04-08)

What are we looking for??

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-07), Joserrrr (2011-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by broncosi View Post
    Before people complained that themes were not complete enough, now that the iPhone 4 with retina has come out, themes are now on crack. The retina (HD) themes that are out are too complete. I'd rather not bog down my battery because every pixel has been themed a shade lighter or darker.

Why can't anyone just have a retina (HD) theme for icons and icons alone?? I don't need my status bar flipping and flying and doing tricks like the circus is coming to town, I need to know how much signal I have and if im on 3G edge or wifi.

Are there any themes like this one, HD with out so much extra crap? Maybe just the icons? Who would of thunk it that we'd have themes over 100 mb these days??

Any ideas?
    Ill make sure that the next theme I make has every element as an option for you in winterboard. Sorry that it wasnt done from the gate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by BennyPR View Post
    Truth is truth and hurts yours. the 2 millions views are seen is one thing and paid $3.00 customers deserve support. Two months have elapsed since the iOS 4.2.1 and working on another theme does not mean you have to abandon the current theme.
    Email me if you nee something.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2011-04-07), eenofonn (2011-04-07)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

hahaha, nice one bars!

Still waiting for iElegance Pro HD mate!
    What is the story?

Also, are you gonna release the 4.3.1. update?
    The sliders are of...

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    hahaha, nice one bars!

Still waiting for iElegance Pro HD mate!
    What is the story?

Also, are you gonna release the 4.3.1. update?
    The sliders are of...
    Yeah the update is coming soon... IElegance PRO HD is almost done as well

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-04-07), chevymusclecar (2011-04-07), eenofonn (2011-04-07), rumcajs (2011-04-07), trebor130657 (2011-04-07), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-04-07)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Yeah the update is coming soon... IElegance PRO HD is almost done as well
    Great stuff....
    Any thoughts on DB this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Great stuff....
    Any thoughts on DB this theme?
    ? I dont understand your question.... Sorry...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-07)

nice to see bars back, hope all is well?

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    nice to see bars back, hope all is well?
    Thanks! Everything is real good!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by broncosi View Post
    Before people complained that themes were not complete enough, now that the iPhone 4 with retina has come out, themes are now on crack. The retina (HD) themes that are out are too complete. I'd rather not bog down my battery because every pixel has been themed a shade lighter or darker.

Why can't anyone just have a retina (HD) theme for icons and icons alone?? I don't need my status bar flipping and flying and doing tricks like the circus is coming to town, I need to know how much signal I have and if im on 3G edge or wifi.

Are there any themes like this one, HD with out so much extra crap? Maybe just the icons? Who would of thunk it that we'd have themes over 100 mb these days??

Any ideas?
    I just made a "Lite" version of iElegance PRO HD..... I think this will be right up you alley! Not bad, I must say myself, although I personally dislike the stock UI... I think it would be perfect if would at least be an option to make the stock UI greyscale! email me if you have a chance...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-07)

Page 1414 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4149141314136414041412141314141415141614241464151419142414 ... LastLast