Page 1413 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4139131313136314031411141214131414141514231463151319132413 ... LastLast
Results 28,241 to 28,260 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by xuande View Post
    hi, i have tried to put this in ephd theme file but it did not work, i dont know where to put them please help..
    name it Logo.png and put into LockScreen folder in the LockScreen theme...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post

i posted the progress gears for you!

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    unzip this file into the ephd.theme/folders folder
    thanks bro....

it worked! thanks alot. =)

thanks bro....
    you got it man after everything you do glad i could help

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-07)

[quote=bostonguy3737;5948285]
    enjoy...

Rum love the new sig may have to follow your lead on that idea.....
    here brother...

Quote Originally Posted by xuande View Post
    it worked! thanks alot. =)

you very welcome...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-07 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-04-07)

quick question again, i have seen alot of icons in the previous pages
    how do i change my old icons into a new one? im just looking for folder locations thanks.

[quote=rumcajs;5948449]
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post

here brother...

you very welcome...
    lol dam you work fast thanks bro!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-07)

just swap old ones with the ones you want ...make sure they are named the same way...then un-check/check EPHD in Winterboard and respring...all icons are located in /Themes/EPHD/Bundles....

iPhone? More like MyPhone broncosi's Avatar
    Thanks

Before people complained that themes were not complete enough, now that the iPhone 4 with retina has come out, themes are now on crack. The retina (HD) themes that are out are too complete. I'd rather not bog down my battery because every pixel has been themed a shade lighter or darker.

Why can't anyone just have a retina (HD) theme for icons and icons alone?? I don't need my status bar flipping and flying and doing tricks like the circus is coming to town, I need to know how much signal I have and if im on 3G edge or wifi.

Are there any themes like this one, HD with out so much extra crap? Maybe just the icons? Who would of thunk it that we'd have themes over 100 mb these days??

Any ideas?
    Last edited by broncosi; 2011-04-07 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncosi View Post
    Before people complained that themes were not complete enough, now that the iPhone 4 with retina has come out, themes are now on crack. The retina (HD) themes that are out are too complete. I'd rather not bog down my battery because every pixel has been themed a shade lighter or darker.

Why can't anyone just have a retina (HD) theme for icons and icons alone?? I don't need my status bar flipping and flying and doing tricks like the circus is coming to town, I need to know how much signal I have and if im on 3G edge or wifi.

Are there any themes like this one, HD with out so much extra crap? Maybe just the icons? Who would of thunk it that we'd have themes over 100 mb these days??

Any ideas?
    I think Theme creators like Bars,Zausser and few others making themes that are just complex enough...no crazy widgets...or eyes blinding moving and flickering graphics...it's all about taste and functionality...and least ram consumption possible...so I agree with you to some point. IMHO it's a little not enough to have just icons created...some UI's are awesome...and remember most great themes are paid...creators trying to satisfy all needs ant tastes of the customers....i have a few themes where I'm just using icons and UI despite paying full price for all blows and whistles.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-04-07)

Thanks

I agree but for the money, I should at least get an option without having to blindly go through thousands of files deleting what I don't want or need. The them should be split up in winterboard. Elite PRO HD Icons only OR Elite PRO HD Complete. You know? Some developers do this already but for heaven sakes, you can NEVER tell what it is or what it will do without selecting it in winterboard, respringing and then trying to see what changed. They always name the different items that they've split their theme up into as random or abbreviated names that are illegible.
    Last edited by broncosi; 2011-04-07 at 05:20 AM.

Any ideas?
    Dude your pretty funny! Try searching "alt icons" in Cydia, there might be something there for you...I truly believe a great theme (like this one) has a completely redone UI...maybe too many bells and whistles for you, but don't call it crap. Have some respect for the talent/time/effort it takes to pull something like a complete/complex theme off...until the themers decide to submit icons themes and complete themes, if you like a themes icons learn what to delete or move on...it's that simple...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Dude your pretty funny!
    I'd like to start out with a thank you because the rest of this post won't be as nice

Try searching "alt icons" in Cydia, there might be something there for you...
    I like that theme but shockingly enough, just like my previous post stated, that you even quoted with out apparently ever even reading it, the theme isn't optimized for retina display and isn't even optimized for any firmware past 3.0. Thanks for playing though.

I truly believe a great theme (like this one) has a completely redone UI...
    Welcome to the internet where your aloud to have your opinion but that doesn't make you god of anything but your mom's basement.

My opinion, a great theme has tastefully redone the UI without over doing it or becoming tacky replacing things so minuscule as the carrier logo with some fancy chromified cursive theme name that bogs down the OS and drains battery life. I want functionality with performance. You call the fact that a button turns red when you click it a bell or a whistle, I call it crap that I don't need or want?

Have some respect for the talent/time/effort it takes to pull something like a complete/complex theme off...
    I do have plenty of respect considering I have done plenty of complete themes in the past. Just because I say the carrier logo or safari load bar being changed around is crap i don't need, that doesn't mean I am saying the them is crap. In general I love it. That's what I thought Cydia was all about before people started deciding they deserved to get paid for what they were doing. I thought it was about open source. I created themes for my personal use and if others wanted to use them, great.

if you like a themes icons learn what to delete or move on
    I would love to edit it, however once I'm into the files for this theme, all the images appear black and won't open in any editing software so it's all guess work.

I posted looking for a possibility of a theme with just these icons or maybe the developer to split his them up into sections to personalize each users experience. This would also help to flow better with other active items in winterboard.

So I apologize for suggesting/requesting a simpler version of this awesome theme that I paid for it's that simple...
    Last edited by broncosi; 2011-04-07 at 06:36 AM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to broncosi For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-04-07), eenofonn (2011-04-07), rumcajs (2011-04-07)

I'd like to start out with a thank you because the rest of this post won't be as nice

I like that theme but shockingly enough, just like my previous post stated, that you even quoted with out apparently ever even reading it, the theme isn't optimized for retina display and isn't even optimized for any firmware past 3.0. Thanks for playing though.

Welcome to the internet where your aloud to have your opinion but that doesn't make you god of anything but your mom's basement.

My opinion, a great theme has tastefully redone the UI without over doing it or becoming tacky replacing things so minuscule as the carrier logo with some fancy chromified cursive theme name that bogs down the OS and drains battery life. I want functionality with performance. You call the fact that a button turns red when you click it a bell or a whistle, I call it crap that I don't need or want?

I do have plenty of respect considering I have done plenty of complete themes in the past. Just because I say the carrier logo or safari load bar being changed around is crap i don't need, that doesn't mean I am saying the them is crap. In general I love it. That's what I thought Cydia was all about before people started deciding they deserved to get paid for what they were doing. I thought it was about open source. I created themes for my personal use and if others wanted to use them, great.

I would love to edit it, however once I'm into the files for this theme, all the images appear black and won't open in any editing software so it's all guess work.

I posted looking for a possibility of a theme with just these icons or maybe the developer to split his them up into sections to personalize each users experience. This would also help to flow better with other active items in winterboard.

So I apologize for suggesting/requesting a simpler version of this awesome theme that I paid for it's that simple...
    your welcome...alt icons for iphone 4 seems retina to me?...we all have opinions we are entitled to, guess its not a lack of respect thing, thats cool...i remember when cydia had a more free stuff too, its a bigger business now as you know, good or bad, eh, should be able to hold to higher support if you pay for something i thinks...the themes been optimized for the iphones so when you extract the images they appear black, you can use ifunbox for pc and i THINK cyberduck for macs to make them visible on your computer...dont apologize maybe i just got hung up on the word crap, im over it...oh and your post still read nice...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-04-07), rumcajs (2011-04-07)

I sent you the information for how to edit the images in the 2nd PM I sent you .... I guess people just do things differently ... as far as I know the signal and carrier stuff doesn't slow down the system at all. Battery drain for me has never been an issue unless I have widgets or an html lockscreen installed. If you would like a simpler version of the theme Bars might be willing to edit the things for you or may not as he may consider it a slap in the face that he worked so hard to bring a complete redesign of the entire ui to you. I don't think that any of us are offended that you want to run the system differently we just don't feel like doing all the work for you as you can imagine it's alot of work. I know for a fact that I may end up seperating more aspects of my theme out into different packages as I had no idea that someone would rather just run the icons and not everything else and for that I thank you (even though it will be more work for me).

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-04-07), rumcajs (2011-04-07)

...funny line...memories of my youth...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-04-07)

...funny line...memories of my youth...
    WOW thats all I can say after reading the last two pages .....Chevy way to show some restraint

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-04-07), rumcajs (2011-04-07)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    WOW thats all I can say after reading the last two pages .....Chevy way to show some restraint

lol....+1

29. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-04-07)

I just switch from 4.1 to 4.3.1 and noticed that the switch button design was changed. Anyone know how to use the old style switch button?

Page 1413 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4139131313136314031411141214131414141514231463151319132413 ... LastLast