Page 1407 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4079071307135713971405140614071408140914171457150719072407 ... LastLast
Results 28,121 to 28,140 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #28121
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablez05 View Post
    Can someone help me I got the theme but the lockscreen just shows my default wallpaper that I have not the one that comes with this theme how do I get rid of that?
    Which lock screen are you running?

  2. #28122
    Hello,
    can someone help me with this theme? I have Elite pro Hd 3Gs and the Red Icon glow but not all icons change. I have a 3GS with Ios 4.0.
    Can some one give me the icons but in Black and White with the lockscreen (Default).




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  3. #28123
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Hi could anyone make a lookscreen for me saying "STEVIE MAY" in a good font or like the font I've been seeing on here

  4. #28124
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go....








    here...hope you like it...

    TruePrint:




    Unlimtone:




    last icon originally created by Drakness....
    Thank you...

  5. #28125
    Thank you Ruma. Too hungover to stare at Photoshop

  6. #28126
    Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    Hi could anyone make a lookscreen for me saying "STEVIE MAY" in a good font or like the font I've been seeing on here
    here you go...all options....






  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Steviemay (2011-04-03)

  8. #28127
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...all options....





    Hey Rum... you might wanna check out the link in my signature and look at the first page wink wink

  9. #28128
    Sorry for disturbe...
    Somebody can help me for this?

    I want this white Doc
    -sbdockbg-2x2.png


    with this color
    -dock-new-color.png
    Last edited by mauikek; 2011-04-03 at 01:36 AM.

  10. #28129
    Hi can anyone make "Justin" in the elite pro hd font for the lockscreen. That would be fantastic!

    Love this theme, btw.

  11. #28130
    Quote Originally Posted by youarehere View Post
    Hi can anyone make "Justin" in the elite pro hd font for the lockscreen. That would be fantastic!

    Love this theme, btw.
    I've made "Justin" a few pages back...




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    SlickSlack (2011-04-03)

  13. #28131
    Hey mates,

    can someone told me how to resize the lockscreen-images which comes from the camera roll(I use EPHD LS06)?
    I searched the .html and the .css but I couldn't find the right entries ...

  14. #28132
    I have the EPHD Red Icon Glow with Elite pro HD 3GS. My problem is in some icons there is no Red Icon Glow. I have a iPhone 3GS 32GB with IOS 4.0.

    The icons not changed is:
    -Cydia
    -BytaFonts from Cydia
    -Flashlight from Cydia
    -FolderIconBG
    -iFile from Cydia
    -MxTube from Cydia
    -TVOutTuner from Cydia
    -UnlimVideos from Cydia
    -vWallpaper from Cydia

    Can someone make me this Icons with Red icon glow.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  15. #28133
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post
    I have the EPHD Red Icon Glow with Elite pro HD 3GS. My problem is in some icons there is no Red Icon Glow. I have a iPhone 3GS 32GB with IOS 4.0.

    The icons not changed is:
    -Cydia
    -BytaFonts from Cydia
    -Flashlight from Cydia
    -FolderIconBG
    -iFile from Cydia
    -MxTube from Cydia
    -TVOutTuner from Cydia
    -UnlimVideos from Cydia
    -vWallpaper from Cydia

    Can someone make me this Icons with Red icon glow.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Did you buy the 3GS version or the iPhone4 version because if you have the 3GS you're likely to not have as many problems

  16. #28134
    I have byed the 3GS Version ans also byed the normal Version but in winterboard is just the 3GS Version activatet
    Someone Rolf me the sizes are to Big from the Icons i Need thm smaller

    Can you help me please i get Crazy



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  17. #28135
    [QUOTE=eenofonn;5939299]Did you buy the 3GS version or the iPhone4 version because if you have the 3GS you're likely to not have as many problems[/QUOTE

    This icons make problems
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. #28136
    [quote=Subaruim;5939400]
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Did you buy the 3GS version or the iPhone4 version because if you have the 3GS you're likely to not have as many problems[/QUOTE

    This icons make problems
    looks like all those icons are sized for iP 4 try to resize them in half.....then make sure red glow theme is above main EPHD theme in Winterboard...then un-check/check those themes in Winterboard ,then re-spring your phone...

  19. #28137
    [quote=rumcajs;5939430]
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post

    looks like all those icons are sized for iP 4 try to resize them in half.....then make sure red glow theme is above main EPHD theme in Winterboard...then un-check/check those themes in Winterboard ,then re-spring your phone...
    i couldnt make them half coz i have no idea how

    [quote=rumcajs;5939430]
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaruim View Post

    looks like all those icons are sized for iP 4 try to resize them in half.....then make sure red glow theme is above main EPHD theme in Winterboard...then un-check/check those themes in Winterboard ,then re-spring your phone...
    can you make them in half size?
    Last edited by Subaruim; 2011-04-03 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #28138
    [quote=Subaruim;5939432][quote=rumcajs;5939430]
    i couldnt make them half coz i have no idea how

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post

    can you make them in half size?
    here try those...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Subaruim (2011-04-03)

  22. #28139
    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Sorry for disturbe...
    Somebody can help me for this?

    I want this white Doc
    -sbdockbg-2x2.png


    with this color
    -dock-new-color.png
    Somebody can help me?

  23. #28140
    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Somebody can help me?

    Will try later today....



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2011-04-03)

Page 1407 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4079071307135713971405140614071408140914171457150719072407 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •