Page 1396 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3968961296134613861394139513961397139814061446149618962396 ... LastLast
Results 27,901 to 27,920 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #27901
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Search function. I'd be willing to bet "change weather location" wouldnnarrow your search from 600 pages to maybe just a couple. The www doesn't have a FAQ, it has google
    Hi.
    Even I am searching for the FAQ. Though there are many discussions on weather station configuration, but it is more relevant to US, but what about the outside countries? I tried many code for Daejeon-South Korea. but nothing happened.
    Is there any country listing for Weather area codes??
    Anyone help me with the Weather code for Daejeon (South Korea) ?????

    Help !!!!!!!!!!1

  2. #27902

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazzat For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (2011-03-24)

  4. #27903
    Quote Originally Posted by arvindtirkey View Post
    Hi.
    Even I am searching for the FAQ. Though there are many discussions on weather station configuration, but it is more relevant to US, but what about the outside countries? I tried many code for Daejeon-South Korea. but nothing happened.
    Is there any country listing for Weather area codes??
    Anyone help me with the Weather code for Daejeon (South Korea) ?????

    Help !!!!!!!!!!1
    try this...

    KSXX0027...yahoo weather shows Taejon as the closest weather station to your location...

  5. #27904
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Next update will contain an option to remove the icon overlays... I hope you guys really like it though, because I will have redo all the icons from scratch

    Is this something that is in the works? Really looking forward to this option.

  6. #27905
    Thanks to StayFlyy for helping me with this. You were patient with me bro, appreciate the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  7. #27906
    Salve ragazzi..volevo sapere come faccio a cambiare il mio carrier con quelli del tema di elite(ELITE PRO)..Ho il 4.2 e con MAKEITMINE non me li cambia..Grazie a tutti.

    Inoltre volevo sapere se esiste un ELITE Weather Animated sempre per 4.2..Grazie di nuovo..Siete semplicemente mitici..
    Last edited by boris1978; 2011-03-24 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #27907
    anyone have the white icon glow for this one?

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5611486

  9. #27908
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post


    Wow could I plz get laz305 & Lazarus. Thx

  10. #27909
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Have someone a bundles folder with icon and LS for UDID Faker?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. #27910
    Rum, OK I finally was able to get the icons. Can you do a double skew in this order please? Phone, SMS, Mail, Safari
    Can you do one with no glow and one with a red glow?
    I like options lol, I change my springboard a lot.









    Also can i have this one doubled skewed to the far right, one with no glow and one with a red glow.
    thank you so much





    I know this is a lot. I really appreciate it

  12. #27911
    Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    Rum, OK I finally was able to get the icons. Can you do a double skew in this order please? Phone, SMS, Mail, Safari
    Can you do one with no glow and one with a red glow?
    I like options lol, I change my springboard a lot.









    Also can i have this one doubled skewed to the far right, one with no glow and one with a red glow.
    thank you so much





    I know this is a lot. I really appreciate it
    Will do later....not home at the moment...




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  13. #27912
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Thanks to StayFlyy for helping me with this. You were patient with me bro, appreciate the time.
    looks good ma du haha it was chill facetimin it with you too cool dog chill girl haha

    i think if you go into widgets/weather//stylesheets/splitwim66mod.css and edit the #temp you can move it over a little i would mess with the left: xx and see which way it goes then move it around accordingly

    lakers tonight!

  14. #27913
    Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    Rum, OK I finally was able to get the icons. Can you do a double skew in this order please? Phone, SMS, Mail, Safari
    Can you do one with no glow and one with a red glow?
    I like options lol, I change my springboard a lot.









    Also can i have this one doubled skewed to the far right, one with no glow and one with a red glow.
    thank you so much





    I know this is a lot. I really appreciate it
    do you want to keep icon sizes from your post?..they all different...i tried to resize my glow PSD to 98x100 and looks way too thick on the icon...please post all icons in 118x120 size...

    here are skewed icons without glow....in the sizes you had posted them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -1111.png   -111111.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-03-25 at 07:45 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    superman4843 (2011-03-25)

  16. #27914
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    @rum
    Icon and ls for RTL and UDID Faker please?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  17. #27915
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    do you want to keep icon sizes from your post?..they all different...i tried to resize my glow PSD to 98x100 and looks way too thick on the icon...please post all icons in 118x120 size...

    here are skewed icons without glow....in the sizes you had posted them...
    That's the only sizes that I have. If you could resize the icons to whatever size you need, then do that?
    Thank you

  18. #27916
    Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    That's the only sizes that I have. If you could resize the icons to whatever size you need, then do that?
    Thank you

    i can make them bigger but they don't look sharp then...kinda fuzzy....

    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    @rum
    Icon and ls for RTL and UDID Faker please?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    here you go.......hope those are ok...







    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-03-25 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    roman3001 (2011-03-25), _CAZZ_ (2011-03-26)

  20. #27917
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    That looks great
    Dzieki

  21. #27918
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    i can make them bigger but they don't look sharp then...kinda fuzzy....



    here you go.......hope those are ok...







    Stretch them out for now and I'll see how bad it is. Don't add the the glow, just keep it regular. If it looks real bad, in the next few days I'll try to find and alternate mail and SMS icon (or if you have one you'd think I'd like skew it and post it if you dont mind).
    I appreciate it

  22. #27919
    I have the EP SBSettings theme and the AutoSilent toggle. When AutoSilent is active I have the nice green icon, but when it is inactive I just have a blank spot in SBSettings with no icon. Can someone help me get the red "off" icon? Thanks

    Last edited by jjk454ss; 2011-03-26 at 05:37 AM.

  23. #27920
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    @rum
    Hi , can i hsve the rtl LS also with the text " Loading " please?
    THX


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 1396 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3968961296134613861394139513961397139814061446149618962396 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •