Page 1388 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3888881288133813781386138713881389139013981438148818882388 ... LastLast
Results 27,741 to 27,760 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #27741
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post
    'Cause I and everybody knows it. alpine..

    Someone can easily grand acces to your phone and tear it up..
    Yeah easy to completely cannibalize a system if you know what you are doing .... Def make sure to change that

  2. #27742
    A FEW STANDARD IFILE BOOKMARKS...for those who need them...

    Themes

    file://localhost/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/

    Downloads 2 (iFile-Download To)

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Media/Downloads/

    Downloads (iFile-Download)

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Documents/

    Camera Roll

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/

    Wallpaper (Stock Wallpaper Location)

    file://localhost/var/stash/Wallpaper.xxxxxx/iPhone/

    Applications (System/Utility)

    file://localhost/var/stash/Applications.xxxxxx/

    Applications (iTunes)

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Applications/

    SBSetting Themes

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/

    Caches Switcher Linen
    (used to enable themed switcher background, etc. **delete*com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen .0-3 *at your own risk!)

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Library/Caches/

    Byta Font (Manual Installation of iphoneruler ported fonts/ported fonts)

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts/

    Display Recorder (Recorded Files)

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/DisplayRecorder/

    YourTube 2 (Downloaded Videos Location)

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Media/YourTube/

    UISounds Stock

    file://localhost/System/Library/Audio/UISounds/

    Voice Recorder Stock (Recording Location)

    file://localhost/var/mobile/Media/Recordings/

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2011-03-14)

  4. #27743
    @sonyfreak
    you my friend...are a genius...
    are you able to fix the minuscule round corners when you move the switch?

  5. #27744
    I got an e-mail from barsoverbeats:

    "The couple ways I have found to fix these images have also made the the switches blurry what I have personally done is to just remove the themed images and allowed the stock
    Images to take place. If I find a way to theme them with out the blur, you will be the first I will inform. Sorry for the inconvenience "

  6. #27745
    Rob is a great guy ... He tries to bring us the highest quality themes possible so if there is something blurry or missing chances are it can't be done

  7. #27746
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Rob is a great guy ... He tries to bring us the highest quality themes possible so if there is something blurry or missing chances are it can't be done
    People like FreeApple, who made xQuisite HD, managed to make it work fine. Im talking to him about it now, hopefully we figure out a solution, I have some ideas too on how to fix it but cant use photoshop for ****!

  8. #27747
    Quote Originally Posted by xChRoMaTiCx View Post
    People like FreeApple, who made xQuisite HD, managed to make it work fine. Im talking to him about it now, hopefully we figure out a solution, I have some ideas too on how to fix it but cant use photoshop for ****!
    Lol it comes with time ... Anthony knows his stuff too maybe something rob hasn't figured out yet

  9. #27748
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Lol it comes with time ... Anthony knows his stuff too maybe something rob hasn't figured out yet
    Judging from your theme you know your stuff too, do u have any ideas on how to fix it?

  10. #27749
    Quote Originally Posted by xChRoMaTiCx View Post
    Judging from your theme you know your stuff too, do u have any ideas on how to fix it?
    I'm still on 4.1 so I haven't had to deal with it yet.

  11. #27750
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    @sonyfreak
    you my friend...are a genius...
    are you able to fix the minuscule round corners when you move the switch?
    I have speculated the same thing. But I can't figure out how to fix it. The default is round corners. Maybe the system add a mask when moving it. Hmm. That's the same little thing that pi***s me of.

    Quote Originally Posted by valica View Post
    What is the name of the Font U are using??

    ...how can I activate a new font??

    THX
    Now I got it ..

    The font is Zekton from cydia..
    Last edited by sonyfreak; 2011-03-14 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonyfreak For This Useful Post:

    mrmyco (2011-03-14), valica (2011-03-14)

  13. #27751
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post
    'Cause I and everybody knows it. alpine..

    Someone can easily grand acces to your phone and tear it up..
    Downloaded Mobile Terminal, when I tap on the icon, all that happens is the screen changes to my keyboard and then back to the springboard. Not sure what happening??

  14. #27752
    Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    Downloaded Mobile Terminal, when I tap on the icon, all that happens is the screen changes to my keyboard and then back to the springboard. Not sure what happening??
    So it just closing down ?

    Have you tried rebooting after terminal installation ?

  15. #27753
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post
    So it just closing down ?

    Have you tried rebooting after terminal installation ?
    Yep, I tried re-springing first, then a full re-boot, still closes when I attempt run Terminal.

  16. #27754
    Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    Yep, I tried re-springing first, then a full re-boot, still closes when I attempt run Terminal.
    Hmm.. That's wired.. Try google it.. That always helps..

  17. #27755
    Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    Downloaded Mobile Terminal, when I tap on the icon, all that happens is the screen changes to my keyboard and then back to the springboard. Not sure what happening??
    Look up how to do it with Putty

  18. #27756
    Quote Originally Posted by xChRoMaTiCx View Post
    Look up how to do it with Putty
    Indeed putty is the best also mobile terminal from Cydia didn't work for me had to find the latest version and install it manually

  19. #27757
    Do you guys see the original apple keypad when starting your phone or calculator for a slit second before the theme loads? Is there a way to stop that from happening without using the loading screens?

  20. #27758
    Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    Downloaded Mobile Terminal, when I tap on the icon, all that happens is the screen changes to my keyboard and then back to the springboard. Not sure what happening??
    Make sure to isntall newest version of MobileTerminal...I think current one is 520-1




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  21. #27759
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Make sure to isntall newest version of MobileTerminal...I think current one is 520-1




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    you are correct Rum my good man!

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2011-03-15)

  23. #27760
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post
    Hmm.. That's wired.. Try google it.. That always helps..
    I got the file and instructions from techpetals.com, I created the directories etc and re-booted to install. I'll have try later with changing the password and I'll let know how I get on.

Page 1388 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3888881288133813781386138713881389139013981438148818882388 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •