Page 1387 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3878871287133713771385138613871388138913971437148718872387 ... LastLast
Results 27,721 to 27,740 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Sonyfreak. Nice one. Much appreciated work on the ui switches

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

sonyfreak (2011-03-13)

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Sonyfreak. Nice one. Much appreciated work on the ui switches
    Thanks! Hope you enjoy

Theme looks as good as on 4.1 now that ui switches are fixed!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yusuf530i For This Useful Post:

sonyfreak (2011-03-13)

Quote Originally Posted by sonyfreak View Post
    I have attached the zip files.

What is the name of the Font U are using??

...how can I activate a new font??

THX

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Var>Stash>Themes>EPHD theme folder>info.plist> open as text viewer> should only need to change the bottom two ( docked icons and undocked icons)> Respring.
    If that doesn't work I don't know what else to do from there.
    Sorry man, good luck with it though.
    Tried that, still didn't work, oh well back to the drawing board, if I sus it out I post fix on here just encase anybody else wants it.

Thanks again for your help

Can somebody do a sbsettings loading screen please?

Quote Originally Posted by valica View Post
    What is the name of the Font U are using??

...how can I activate a new font??

THX
    I have changed font since then but I'll get back to you when I find did again.. In the meantime go to cydia and install bytafont. the fonts to bytafont is in section/fonts (not addons - that's to fontswap).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sonyfreak For This Useful Post:

valica (2011-03-13)

Hey everybody.

Please take advantage of some new icons for the EPHD Red Glow.theme.

Download - unzip - ssh - copy folders to /var/stash/Themes.xxx/EPHD Red Glow.theme/Bundles/ - reboot - respring

Included is: iAcces, BytaFont, Microsoft Messenger, YouSee TV Guide, Nordea Denmark, Rejseplanen, Dropbox, Skype, Viber, mSecure, New York City Tour Guide, NAVIGON, My Movies and TDC HomeDisk.

The future will bring more Red Glow Icons!

Kenn.

PS.
    Have search in thread with no luck so here is a fix for Red Glow folder, badge and rotation icons.
    Unzip attached com.apple.springboard.zip - copy the folder to the same Bundles folder - replace all - and reboot - respring.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0285.png   -img_0286.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Var>Stash>Themes>EPHD theme folder>info.plist> open as text viewer> should only need to change the bottom two ( docked icons and undocked icons)> Respring.
    If that doesn't work I don't know what else to do from there.
    Sorry man, good luck with it though.
    I've just been looking around at some code and I'm thinking that the plist file should look something like this for the docked icons:

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize; color: white; opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 5px transparent(255,255,255,0.8);</string>
    <key>NavigationBarStyle-0</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize;

color: white;

opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 4px transparent(255,255,255, 0.8);</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Following a line if logic the above gives colour, font and size. What do you think???

Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    I've just been looking around at some code and I'm thinking that the plist file should look something like this for the docked icons:

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize; color: white; opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 5px transparent(255,255,255,0.8);</string>
    <key>NavigationBarStyle-0</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize;

color: white;

opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 4px transparent(255,255,255, 0.8);</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Following a line if logic the above gives colour, font and size. What do you think???
    Hi.

I haven't follow your problem completely, but I think I have a solution. Works for me though..

You want white docked app label, right ?

open iFile - goto /var/stash/Themes.xxx/EPHD.theme/Info.plist - open with Property List Viewer - push edit - push "DockedIconLabelStyle" (NOT the delete badge) - rename to "-DockedIconLabelStyle" - ok - back - done left corner - done right corner - respring..

Hi.

I haven't follow your problem completely, but I think I have a solution. Works for me though..

You want white docked app label, right ?

open iFile - goto /var/stash/Themes.xxx/EPHD.theme/Info.plist - open with Property List Viewer - push edit - push "DockedIconLabelStyle" (NOT the delete badge) - rename to "-DockedIconLabelStyle" - ok - back - done left corner - done right corner - respring..
    I've double checked what you've mentioned and it's already called 'DockedIconLabelStyle'

I've double checked what you've mentioned and it's already called 'DockedIconLabelStyle'
    heheh. Remember the "-" it'll disable the proberty..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sonyfreak For This Useful Post:

p.laver (2011-03-13)

heheh. Remember the "-" it'll disable the proberty..
    I thought the '-' was a typo error, I should have known better

Guess what it works. Cheers man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0125-1-.png  
    Last edited by p.laver; 2011-03-13 at 10:41 PM.

I thought the '-' was a typo error, I should have known better

Guess what it works. Cheers man.
    Glad you got it working man..

I noticed that you're using red glow..

Check my post further up for fixing the red glow on folders, badge and rotation in multitasking bar.

Glad you got it working man..

I noticed that you're using red glow..

Check my post further up for fixing the red glow on folders, badge and rotation in multitasking bar.
    This is all new to me so please forgive any dumb questions, I guess your files and changes could be my next challenge. Before I start can you tell how/what is SSH. Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to p.laver For This Useful Post:

sonyfreak (2011-03-13)

This is all new to me so please forgive any dumb questions, I guess your files and changes could be my next challenge. Before I start can you tell how/what is SSH. Thanks
    Hehe always glad to help..

First.. Are you using mac or windows ?

In theory, you have already started ssh.. onphone-ssh via iFile.. next step is to remotely ssh..

Mac or windows ?

Hehe always glad to help..

First.. Are you using mac or windows ?

In theory, you have already started ssh.. onphone-ssh via iFile.. next step is to remotely ssh..

Mac or windows ?
    I'm using windows vista

I was going to copy and paste the files as instructed using 'iphone folders' and using windows then use ifile on my phone to make sure both files have transfered over and then respring. Will this work??

I'm using windows vista

I was going to copy and paste the files as instructed using 'iphone folders' and using windows then use ifile on my phone to make sure both files have transfered over and then respring. Will this work??
    I have never tried iphone folders, but if it's working that's fine..

Remember to change your root password.. Look at cyida's startpage..

But year it should probably work as well .. Try it out.. Well, take a backup to desktop before doing anything..

I have never tried iphone folders, but if it's working that's fine..

Remember to change your root password.. Look at cyida's startpage..

But year it should probably work as well .. Try it out.. Well, take a backup to desktop before doing anything..
    Why do I have to change the root password?

Why do I have to change the root password?
    'Cause I and everybody knows it. alpine..

Someone can easily grand acces to your phone and tear it up..

Page 1387 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3878871287133713771385138613871388138913971437148718872387 ... LastLast