Page 1385 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3858851285133513751383138413851386138713951435148518852385 ... LastLast
Results 27,681 to 27,700 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #27681
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    From LA to the BAY!!
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    i know this isn't really/directly related to the subject/thread, but y'all have become my resource community..

    anyone know where the native keyboard files are?

    online i've found they're @:
    /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework --true??

    i want to try and change my native keyboard to the black backgrounded one that comes up in Facebook when updating your status, or the one in biteSMS's quick reply.. (do you guys know what i'm talking about?)

    i assume this is some FSO_keyboard file?

    Please advise, thank you.
    i'm addicted!... i need iPwn-Rehab!!

  2. #27682
    @TreyATX see this...


    How to change the widget position...

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    You'll find it here....

    /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/EPHD Weather 4.2.theme/Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets/split_wim66mod.css
    To move around the weathericon text and stuff see here...

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Neither...it would be #weathericon and you would adjust top: ###px
    ...the greater the number moves down...also adjusting left: ###px w/ a greater number moves right.
    ...changing these values in #desc, #temp and #city would adjust the corresponding text position...

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  3. #27683
    Quote Originally Posted by Patato22 View Post
    got it thankss for your help
    Why are the ON and OFF letters a little fuzzy? They are not sharp.

    Here is your original image you posted with the broken switches.



    Do you notice the difference?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to iRetina For This Useful Post:

    yusuf530i (2011-03-11)

  5. #27684
    Well I already have it positioned to the top of my springboard but finding out how to put it on my lockscreen is what I'm having an issue with. I tried the simple way of just placing the file in the LS folder but that didn't work, nor did I truly expect it to be that easy. I'll go back and see where I saw the picture and see if I missed anything.
    I appreciate the reply though, thank you.

  6. #27685
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Well I already have it positioned to the top of my springboard but finding out how to put it on my lockscreen is what I'm having an issue with. I tried the simple way of just placing the file in the LS folder but that didn't work, nor did I truly expect it to be that easy. I'll go back and see where I saw the picture and see if I missed anything.
    I appreciate the reply though, thank you.
    ...change your .HTML to LockBackground.HTML


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  7. #27686
    Change the widget HTML?
    And do I need to move the file into lockscreen and then rename it or leave it in it's original folder?

    Thanks

  8. #27687
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Change the widget HTML?
    And do I need to move the file into lockscreen and then rename it or leave it in it's original folder?

    Thanks
    Should look like this...

    Shouldn't have to move anything change Wallpaper.HTML to LockBackground.HTML, select theme in Winterboard and respring...


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  9. #27688
    Okay yeah, it works just fine, the reason I wasn't seeing it is because it doesn't lay over the EPHD lockscreen that's on there. Once I turn the LS off it's there so I'll just rethink my LS and go from there. I appreciate the help with this too.
    Thanks

  10. #27689
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Okay yeah, it works just fine, the reason I wasn't seeing it is because it doesn't lay over the EPHD lockscreen that's on there. Once I turn the LS off it's there so I'll just rethink my LS and go from there. I appreciate the help with this too.
    Thanks
    No problem...yeah don't think you can have two .HTML on the LockScreen... Peace

  11. #27690
    so utterly desperate for a fix on the uiswitch buttons

  12. #27691
    Default EPHD_UniAW-cLOCK LS
    Long time since I made any contribution here, so here's EPHD_UniAW-cLOCK lockscreen

    EPHD_UniAW_cLOCK Lockscreen

    Originally posted/made by AnthonyGiola, made/conceived by FloppyJoe/Vansmak using some of Ibnyaffa's code, incorporating Ian Nicoll's UniAW (latest version updated by Ian himself) & his square clock mod, some unknown author's calendar)**





    ** - Not sure who exactly did wat but all to be mentioned has been mentioned

    Pls try ur very best to click my "Thanks" button if u download it
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2011-03-11 at 04:28 AM.

  13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    Champ Rollo (2011-03-11), chevymusclecar (2011-03-11), Fdxgnd79 (2011-03-11), kimvy (2011-03-11), RobBK (2011-03-12), rumcajs (2011-03-11), superman4843 (2011-03-11), trebor130657 (2011-03-11), _CAZZ_ (2011-03-25)

  14. #27692
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    From LA to the BAY!!
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    so utterly desperate for a fix on the uiswitch buttons
    been answered twice already, do your homework
    i'm addicted!... i need iPwn-Rehab!!

  15. #27693
    Just bought this outrageously awesome theme but noticed in the theme file it didn't come with a wallpaper folder. Am I missing something?? Went to winterboard to make sure and no wallpaper folder again. Where can I download the wallpaper folder for the theme??

  16. #27694
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra K0mmander View Post
    Just bought this outrageously awesome theme but noticed in the theme file it didn't come with a wallpaper folder. Am I missing something?? Went to winterboard to make sure and no wallpaper folder again. Where can I download the wallpaper folder for the theme??
    Think it's added in your settings/wallpaper

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Long time since I made any contribution here, so here's EPHD_UniAW-cLOCK lockscreen

    EPHD_UniAW_cLOCK Lockscreen

    Originally posted/made by AnthonyGiola, made/conceived by FloppyJoe/Vansmak using some of Ibnyaffa's code, incorporating Ian Nicoll's UniAW (latest version updated by Ian himself) & his square clock mod, some unknown author's calendar)**





    ** - Not sure who exactly did wat but all to be mentioned has been mentioned

    Pls try ur very best to click my "Thanks" button if u download it
    How bout I click thanks and say thanks! You tha man Lao! I'll keep it to screen names
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-03-11 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    C0bra K0mmander (2011-03-11), lao3hero (2011-03-11)

  18. #27695
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Yep its added there

  19. #27696
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Think it's added in your settings/wallpaper



    How bout I click thanks and say thanks! You tha man Lao! I'll keep it to screen names
    lol thx! Just thot that this thread prolly also need some new injections, u see?

  20. #27697
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Yep its added there
    StealthBravo...iPad 2 tomorrow, yea baby! Think I'm going 32gb...

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    lol thx! Just thot that this thread prolly also need some new injections, u see?
    i think it still can get 2k pages...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-03-11 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #27698
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    StealthBravo...iPad 2 tomorrow, yea baby! Think I'm going 32gb...



    i think it still can get 2k pages...
    yes, as long as Bars dun come out wif his new theme b4 that

  22. #27699
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4Gzy View Post
    been answered twice already, do your homework
    i've followed your fix but these two issues are apparent::

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5883167

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5882454

    apparently your fix uses the lower res images as opposed to the @2x ones

    -----------------------------

    and it just me, or are some of the progress gears not hi res?

    im too picky....hehe
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-03-11 at 09:14 AM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

    xChRoMaTiCx (2011-03-11)

  24. #27700
    [QUOTE=chevymusclecar;5883538]No problem...yeah don't think you can have two .HTML on the LockScreen... Peace[/QUOTE

    I contacted the guy who posted this so hopefully I'll see what he did to sit the widget on top of the LockScreen theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 1385 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3858851285133513751383138413851386138713951435148518852385 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •