Page 1382 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3828821282133213721380138113821383138413921432148218822382 ... LastLast
Results 27,621 to 27,640 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

When you say:

Quote Originally Posted by Atlass View Post
    Are you able to get it to open, just not in the same theme as the overall theme?
    Do you mean install in via Cydia? If so, yes. But there is not an icon or anything to launch. Or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by oriontool View Post
    Do you mean install in via Cydia? If so, yes. But there is not an icon or anything to launch. Or did I miss something?
    There shouldn't be a button to launch. Swipe your finger across the status bar (clock, signal strength area). It should open that way. Much like an Android phone.

When you say:

give the top of your iphone a quick swipe

HA! I was just typing that I figured it out! Thanks. I have the extras installed, but still no screen on email and safari.

Hmmm....

HA! I was just typing that I figured it out! Thanks. I have the extras installed, but still no screen on email and safari.

Hmmm....
    May be a dumb question here, but is it giving you anything at all? Like a load screen that isn't part of the theme. I open some applications some times and they are so quick it skips the load screen all together.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlass For This Useful Post:

oriontool (2011-03-07)

No dumb question! I get that when I use my phone. A QUICK load screen then the phone. However email and safari just goes right to the programs.
    Last edited by oriontool; 2011-03-07 at 10:54 PM.

No dumb question! I get that when I use my phone. A QUICK load screen then the phone. However email and safari just goes right to the programs.
    Well normally I would think that is a good thing. Load screens stink Double tap the home screen and close all programs running in the background then try and reopen either safari or email and see if it gives you one. Sometimes if it is already running it wont necessarily need to go to the load screen and will just switch back to the program.

If it still gives you nothing, there is another package you can install that lets you see the files on the phone (called iFile) and you can navigate to the folder the loadscreens are in and verify that they are there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlass For This Useful Post:

oriontool (2011-03-07)

That did it! I just needed to close them from the home screen. I tried restarting, but no go. Thanks!

Do you use the Elite Pro Keyboard? I tried, but just the std iPhone keep showing.

Thanks again for all the insight!

Yeah I do use the keyboard. For some reason it doesn't load right with the theme so you need to install it a certain way. This link will walk you through it... Make sure that in step 1 you download the SOURCE not the package.

TwitLonger: To install Elite Pro HD keyboard do the following: 1. Go to Cydia and search for iAcces and download

Only down side is, after installing iAcess and the China setting for it, your auto correct will not pick up things that it used to (capitalizing the first word in a sentence for example).

It doesn't bother me and I will take the look over the occasional typo but it's up to you which you would rather.

Oh and no prob for the help. Trying to avoid work

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlass For This Useful Post:

oriontool (2011-03-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Never mind i fix this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    iPhone 4 Black 16GB JailBroken waiting for unlock

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patato22 View Post
    Do anyone can make this icons with the original iOS imagen

1 Phone
    2 SMS
    3 iPod
    4 Mail
    5 Safari
    6 Clock
    7 Contact
    8 Settings
    9 Cydia

Thanks
    Anyone ????????????? Nobody can help me ?????
    iPhone 4 Black 16GB JailBroken waiting for unlock

can anyone make a carrier logo for my name, Kevin? or the dimension it has to be for it to fit, thanks

I People!!!

I think to neet your Help!!

I bought the Elite Pro HD for my iphone 4 (iOS4.2.1) and I am vey happy with it but there is ONE THING:

I don t like the Lockscreen and I would like to have back my Standard Lockscreen and not others....

How can I turn Off only the Lockscreen of the Elite Theme??

THX in advance!!

Check Winterboard and deselect the lock screen and Respring your device.
    That should do it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jcpearl's Avatar
    Thanks

Patato i'm using ur pic, hope u dont mind.

i still have the problem that only with this theme i have the 'switchbutton' is outside the box.

in which map are these files located? i cant find them anywehere.
    UIimages?
    com.apple.spingboard?

who can help me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

...the Problem is that I cant deselect the lockscreen because I haven not the Option!!and the Elite Pro HD on winterboar has only one option to click....

I want to know exactly how barsoverbeats git the nice shadow look to the icons and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    I want to know exactly how barsoverbeats git the nice shadow look to the icons and stuff...
    what?

Canīt anybody help me??
    ...Is there a way (ssh for Example) to remove the lockscreen theme of the Elite HD Pro Theme??
    ....please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by valica View Post
    Canīt anybody help me??
    ...Is there a way (ssh for Example) to remove the lockscreen theme of the Elite HD Pro Theme??
    ....please help me!
    very easy .... go to /library/themes/ and remove it from there... may I ask why you are doing this instead of just not enabling it in winterboard?

Page 1382 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3828821282133213721380138113821383138413921432148218822382 ... LastLast