Page 1379 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3798791279132913691377137813791380138113891429147918792379 ... LastLast
Results 27,561 to 27,580 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Hello All!!

New to the forum and Jailbreaking in general but not completely technically illiterate.

First off let me state the obvious, Bars, hands down fantastic work on this theme. Very complete and well done.

Now on to the reason(s) I created an account on here

1) My Ipod icons used to look like this

but have recently (for reasons unknown to me) changed to this

I'm not 100% on how I need to go about changing them back so any advice is welcomed. Keep in mind I have been changing around things on the theme for the past day (sounds, images, etc.) so I am somewhat familiar with the way things work.

2) Not so much a problem as a request. Was hoping to see if someone could make me a logo for my lock screen in the same text that the "ElitePro" is in so that I can replace that. If this is cool, I'd like it to say "iMike" please.

Now that my requests are out there, let me just say I'm glad to be aboard and looking forward to the huge knowledge base at hand here.

Can I request a notes icon for settings please?

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...

Thanks Rum, appreciate

Rum I got one more request please. Is there any way I can get that mail icon with a blue glow and skewed to the right, the position next to the middle. Sorry I didn't ask with the other request.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...

[IMG]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu179/rumcajs73/
    Last edited by superman4843; 2011-03-04 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

I need a last one icon and ls please?
    For Sport 1
    THX

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Can I please get a dock flow for these in the same order.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if it matters or not but I have 5 dock items but only need the 2R&L to make the effect right.

Hi everyone...I just purchased this theme and wanted to add a different ipod icon...I have looked everywhere but cannot figure the file I need to change. I haven't had an iphone for a few months and the way I used to do it was to add a folder called Icons in my theme folder and just put the files there. Does anyone know how to change the icon on the iphone 4 on 4.2.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8pw1 View Post
    Hi everyone...I just purchased this theme and wanted to add a different ipod icon...I have looked everywhere but cannot figure the file I need to change. I haven't had an iphone for a few months and the way I used to do it was to add a folder called Icons in my theme folder and just put the files there. Does anyone know how to change the icon on the iphone 4 on 4.2.1?
    Follow this path...

/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod/

Name the icon (make copy)...

[email protected] and [email protected]

Unselect and reselect the theme in winterboard and respring...that should do it...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Sk8pw1 (2011-03-05)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzat View Post
    Guys Can anybody make these icons in red mod please with loading screen

I just bought this theme along with the keyboard and the extras addons. For some reason the keyboards for the test and email does not theme. Does anyone have any ideas. Is there a certain order that they have to be on winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicoBlack View Post
    I just bought this theme along with the keyboard and the extras addons. For some reason the keyboards for the test and email does not theme. Does anyone have any ideas. Is there a certain order that they have to be on winterboard.
    You would need to purchase iacces for the keyboard theme to work...in cydia home page look for more package settings, find iacces, install package look for iacces 4 china ios4...search forum for more detailed info on I acces...it's $15 bucks...

...if you already purchased it select the globe to toggle keyboards...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-03-05 at 07:01 AM.

Thanks Chevy I'll look into that, also I don't know if you know about this or if anyone else does, my unlimtones icon isn't themed. I already look into the package itself to see if anything was missing or not capitalized, but it all looks good to me unless I missed something. Any ideas.

Thanks Chevy I'll look into that, also I don't know if you know about this or if anyone else does, my unlimtones icon isn't themed. I already look into the package itself to see if anything was missing or not capitalized, but it all looks good to me unless I missed something. Any ideas.
    Isn't unlimtones a cydia app? If so it's because themes don't auto create cydia apps only store bought apps get auto created

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-03-05)

No problem...If you looked in the info.plist of the (app name).app folder found in one of these two directories...

Applications (System/Utility)

file://localhost/var/stash/Applications.ufWLMG/

Applications (iTunes)

file://localhost/var/mobile/Applications/

and the icon name is correct...check for proper bundle identifier, it too is case sensitive...if all seems correct try to unselect and reselect theme in winterboard then respring. That usually does the trick...

thanks silverado! what he said...didn't know it was cydia app...

...and a pretty cool cydia app at that! Just downloaded it...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-03-05 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can anyone make icons in dockflow for me?

1 Phone
    2 SMS
    3 iPod
    4 Mail
    5 Safari

-Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Do anyone can make this icons with the original iOS imagen

1 Phone
    2 SMS
    3 iPod
    4 Mail
    5 Safari
    6 Clock
    7 Contact
    8 Settings
    9 Cydia

Thanks
    iPhone 4 Black 16GB JailBroken waiting for unlock

Ok so, Update.

Got the text done myself for the lockscreen request I made a few pages back.

I'm new at PhotoShop so go easy

Still can't figure out the icon for th ipod though. Saw someone post about the mobileipod file and I checked in there and all the icons are what I want them to be but the ones on the home screen and load screen are still the goofy one that I don't want and I can't figure out why.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlass View Post
    Ok so, Update.

Still can't figure out the icon for th ipod though. Saw someone post about the mobileipod file and I checked in there and all the icons are what I want them to be but the ones on the home screen and load screen are still the goofy one that I don't want and I can't figure out why.
    They may not be named correctly, find out what the originals are named

Quote Originally Posted by Atlass View Post
    Ok so, Update.

I'm guessing you installed an update and the newer version has the other icon and loading screen as the default... check the com.apple.mobileipod bundle to see if there are alternates and rename accordingly

[QUOTE=TreyATX;5867471]Can I please get a dock flow for these in the same order.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if it matters or not but I have 5 dock items but only need the 2R&L to make the effect right...

Sorted through all of the Bundles folders (even though some of them are completely irrelevant) and can't even find the icon that is on my Springboard... The only one I find related to the iPod icon is the one I want it to be. No idea where on earth this other one is coming from...

Also, on a side note, I noticed on my call screen (during a call) the background is still my old background, not the new one. I know this is because I changed where the coding was pointing to to change my background (with the weather widget). Anyone know off the top of their heads where the call screen background is coded so I can change that. No biggie if not, I can dig around just though this would save some time.
    Last edited by Atlass; 2011-03-05 at 09:30 PM.

Page 1379 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3798791279132913691377137813791380138113891429147918792379 ... LastLast