Page 1372 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3728721272132213621370137113721373137413821422147218722372 ... LastLast
Results 27,421 to 27,440 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    If you have downloaded it and checked it in Winterboard it is possibly working. You won't notice any difference until you try to drag an extra icon down on to the dock.

Give it a try and let us know. If it doesn't work we can troubleshoot further.
    I've already tried that, the icon just goes back to it's original position.

Just re-cap, I have EPHD 5 icon dock selected under Themes in Winterboard, after selecting EPHD 5 icon I re-spring. I still can't have more 4 icons in the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    I've already tried that, the icon just goes back to it's original position.

Just re-cap, I have EPHD 5 icon dock selected under Themes in Winterboard, after selecting EPHD 5 icon I re-spring. I still can't have more 4 icons in the dock.
    No buddy... go into cydia.. search... type 5 icon dock... download it... drag an icon down there and wala

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

p.laver (2011-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    No buddy... go into cydia.. search... type 5 icon dock... download it... drag an icon down there and wala
    All done thank you.

Default DockFlow
    Can I have these icons in dockflow format, and remove the white background from the icons please

1.ifile
    2.**********
    3.cydia
    4.appstore
    5.Settings

Quote Originally Posted by ARSkemp View Post
    Hey, I got my iPhone about a week ago and I love this theme. I have been making an "attempt" to learn a few things, but this thread is massive!

Right now i have made an icon for uRemote, but am unsure how to add it to this theme. I have looked in the info.plist file and found what i think is the bundle name (org.lobato.uRemote) but adding the png as [email protected] does not work (ive tried a few variations as well). Is there somewhere I can look for to find the actual png file name?

Also, it would be awesome to get this made into a loading screen as well. Darkness, I've seen that you have done a ton of loading screens, do you use a psd file for that? There are a few icons I want to change and really want to find out how to do all this so that I can do it myself rather than bother others to keep make them.

Turn summerboard mode on then off in Winterboard and then hit respring in the top left. It's a WB glitch. Should work if you have the proper folder name and icon name

Quote Originally Posted by bizy19 View Post
    Can I have these icons in dockflow format, and remove the white background from the icons please

1.ifile
    2.**********
    3.cydia
    4.appstore
    5.Settings
    You need to post the icons. I can't do dockflow. Hopefully Dark will see this post and PM me with instructions so I can
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2011-02-28 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    All done thank you.
    No problem
    explore cydia man. its got some great stuff in there!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2011-02-28)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Thanks StayyyFlyyy,

That's why I said "if you've downloaded it". I remember when I was a noob downloading the tweak and wondering why I didn't automatically have an extra icon in there.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Thanks StayyyFlyyy,

That's why I said "if you've downloaded it". I remember when I was a noob downloading the tweak and wondering why I didn't automatically have an extra icon in there.
    HAHAHA right!? tookk me a min to realize oh i have to pick which one i want down there... and yeah i basically reworded exactly what you said lol

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Turn summerboard mode on then off in Winterboard and then hit respring in the top left. It's a WB glitch. Should work if you have the proper folder name and icon name
    No dice. I've also tried a complete reboot as well. That's why i'm thinking i might have the file name wrong or something.

How do you change the background in the folders and in the task swicher? I know this has been posted many times before but I can't remember what page it was.
    Thank you

Why do some icons here have a different glow effect? The one on the left has the glow lower it seems. I attached an example of what I mean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -glow.png  

Quote Originally Posted by iRetina View Post
    Why do some icons here have a different glow effect? The one on the left has the glow lower it seems. I attached an example of what I mean.
    haha i noticed this same thing AFTER I had requested the glow on all my icons.. so i then went and found them all again without it and opened up photoshop added them in myself so they are all the exact same.. yes anal.. but now i am so pleasantly pleased with it.. some people add the glow differently.. i even had one person add the glow to almost the entire bottom

I've been using the same PSD as Dark so anything I make is exactly what you'll get from him.

Here's a few icons I made tonight for my own personal mods.

And the loading screens to go with them...

Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2011-03-01 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've been using the same PSD as Dark so anything I make is exactly what you'll get from him.
    Would I be able to get a PSD for the loading screens? You could PM me if you feel more comfortable giving it out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ARSkemp View Post
    Would I be able to get a PSD for the loading screens? You could PM me if you feel more comfortable giving it out that way.
    LS PSD is included with the theme...email Bars for PSD requests...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

ARSkemp (2011-03-01), LastSonOfKrypton (2011-03-01)

I saw the actual icon psd, I guess I must have overlooked the loading screen one. I'll check it when I'm at my computer, thanks.

I already post the Icons, they are on page 1826, I can't re-upload the same icons, you create the cydia icon with the redglow for me, however it has the white background, I want the background of the icons to be all transparent, If you could possible do that, it would be much appreciate, Thanks

Krypton, I like these icons. Would it be possible to get the iPod and phone icon with a blue glow and skew the iPod to the far left and phone to the far right. If it's not too much trouble.
    Thanks

Here's a few icons I made tonight for my own personal mods.

And the loading screens to go with them...

could i please hav these skewed in the followin order

phone (left)
    mail (left)
    safari (right)
    ipod (right)

thanks to anyone who can help me...

-icon-2x-safari.png

-icon2xy-phone.png

-icon-mediaplayer-2x.png

-mail-icon.png

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fyahbwoy View Post
    could i please hav these skewed in the followin order

phone (left)
    mail (left)
    safari (right)
    ipod (right)

thanks to anyone who can help me...

-icon-2x-safari.png

-icon2xy-phone.png

-icon-mediaplayer-2x.png

-mail-icon.png
    Dear, Can you share the ipod icon in original size please. Thanks in advance

For future requests. Try to find images that are square or close to it and at least 200x200 for loading screens.

Sorry but I had to use different icons for the iPod and Safari. I tried to keep the general idea. Hopefully you're happy with them

Dear, I just posted the images again for all. Appreciate if you can do these icons again for me please. Safari icon needs to get a little more round shaped. Thanks again dear for your kind help
    Last edited by Sazzat; 2011-03-01 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1372 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3728721272132213621370137113721373137413821422147218722372 ... LastLast