Page 1371 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3718711271132113611369137013711372137313811421147118712371 ... LastLast
Results 27,401 to 27,420 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    @ Darkness...Post the 4 icons you use in your loading screens so I can make a PSD. Please?
    Hi darkness, kindly extend the above request to me as well...i know how to create the loading screen provided by bars but i want your side icons for consistency with my other apps. Thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Current. Trying to gather as much red glow non-black n white icons as possible and then..yea! lol. I can switch between this and a blue glow ephd theme in an instant with Backboard from Cydia. Also, there's a beta for a tweak called MobileNotifier (google it) that's pretty good. Doesn't play well with BiteSMS yet but it really improves the notifications for iOS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

REQUEST FOR DOCKFLOW plz :

1-Bitesms(RIGHT)
    2-Mail(RIGHT)
    3-Safari(LEFT)
    4-Ipod (LEFT)

Thx to advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sd1-2-.png   -icon2ext.png   -safari.png   -icon-mediaplarryer-2x1.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    REQUEST FOR DOCKFLOW plz :

1-Bitesms(RIGHT)
    2-Mail(RIGHT)
    3-Safari(LEFT)
    4-Ipod (LEFT)

Thx to advance.
    RQ
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thanks

oops, fixing..

is that the size u wanted them? cause they're smaller than the 118x120
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-02-28 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

RQ - at 118x120
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rq1.png   -rq2.png   -rq3.png   -rq4.png  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Asaphprod For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2011-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    RQ - at 118x120
    thx but i have make a faute ! said :

1-Bitesms(RIGHT)
    2-Mail(RIGHT)
    3-Safari(LEFT)
    4-Ipod (LEFT)

But NO ! the true it's:

1-Bitesms(LEFT)
    2-Mail(LEFT)
    3-Safari(RIGHT)
    4-Ipod (RIGHT)

u can remake for me plz?

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi can any one post the full landscape theme for calculator or just the psd for photoshop please thank you

Hi Guys, great theme.
    Darkness Can you please make me a lockscreen and carrier logo names (without HD) Imran, Nagi, and Rahana. would be much appreciated. I don't mind donating for your hard work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    thx but i have make a faute ! Said :

1-bitesms(right)
    2-mail(right)
    3-safari(left)
    4-ipod (left)

but no ! The true it's:

1-bitesms(left)
    2-mail(left)
    3-safari(right)
    4-ipod (right)

u can remake for me plz?
    rq2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bite.png   -ipod.png   -saf.png   -mail.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Asaphprod For This Useful Post:

[email protected] (2011-02-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    rq2

thx a Lot !

What is the [email protected]? And what's the ideal resolution for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Vihzel View Post
    Thanks! I downloaded the Elite Pro Keyboard add-on and also the iAccess 4China that it said it altered, but the keyboard hasn't changed. In WinterBoard, I have EPHD Keyboard checked and resprung it. Nothing changed.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm thoroughly confused.
    I did the same thing he did.... can I get the "for DUMMIES" explanation on how to fix this??

I didn't see where I had to purchase anything for iAces 4 China. I just downloaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzat View Post
    Can anyone make icons of these email, safari & ipod. I need these icons in default & red glow mod with loading screen. Thanks in advance & sorry for my bad English
    For future requests. Try to find images that are square or close to it and at least 200x200 for loading screens.

Sorry but I had to use different icons for the iPod and Safari. I tried to keep the general idea. Hopefully you're happy with them

Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2011-02-28 at 09:12 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-03-02), Darkness777 (2011-02-28), Sazzat (2011-02-28)

Why are some of these icons 98x100 in size? I thought they should be 118x120.

Hi everyone, First post as I've just into JB and customizing my iphone, I've download elite HD theme and I'm slowly setting everything up one thing I'm stuck on is, How do install/activate the 5 icon dock. I have it selected in 'Winterboard' and re-spring but I still only have a 4 icon dock. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or am I missing something. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iRetina View Post
    Why are some of these icons 98x100 in size? I thought they should be 118x120.
    The ones I just posted? They are 118x120. IDK what you're looking at? Are you clicking on them to make sure they open full size?

Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    Hi everyone, First post as I've just into JB and customizing my iphone, I've download elite HD theme and I'm slowly setting everything up one thing I'm stuck on is, How do install/activate the 5 icon dock. I have it selected in 'Winterboard' and re-spring but I still only have a 4 icon dock. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or am I missing something. Thanks
    You have to download the 5 icon dock tweak from Cydia. The Elite HD 5 Icon Dock is just a bigger dock to accommodate 5 icons. You still need the tweak to put 5 icons in your dock
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2011-02-28 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,533 Times in 646 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p.laver View Post
    If you have downloaded it and checked it in Winterboard it is possibly working. You won't notice any difference until you try to drag an extra icon down on to the dock.

Give it a try and let us know. If it doesn't work we can troubleshoot further.

Hey, I got my iPhone about a week ago and I love this theme. I have been making an "attempt" to learn a few things, but this thread is massive!

Right now i have made an icon for uRemote, but am unsure how to add it to this theme. I have looked in the info.plist file and found what i think is the bundle name (org.lobato.uRemote) but adding the png as [email protected] does not work (ive tried a few variations as well). Is there somewhere I can look for to find the actual png file name?

Also, it would be awesome to get this made into a loading screen as well. Darkness, I've seen that you have done a ton of loading screens, do you use a psd file for that? There are a few icons I want to change and really want to find out how to do all this so that I can do it myself rather than bother others to keep make them.

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    If you have downloaded it and checked it in Winterboard it is possibly working. You won't notice any difference until you try to drag an extra icon down on to the dock.

Give it a try and let us know. If it doesn't work we can troubleshoot further.
    no he needs to download 5 icon dock from cydia.. the 5 icon dock from elite pro hd is just a bigger dock to fit them in..its [email protected] but the tweak from cydia will give him the 5 icon dock he wamts

24. The Following User Says Thank You to StayyyFlyyy For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-02-28)

Page 1371 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3718711271132113611369137013711372137313811421147118712371 ... LastLast