Page 1363 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3638631263131313531361136213631364136513731413146318632363 ... LastLast
Results 27,241 to 27,260 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Green Apple
    Thanks

iAcces

create folder:

EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.iacces.iAcces

copy icon in there~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

ScoreCenter

cool pix, hope u don't mind i used it.. i just started making these a few min.s ago, sorry i don't like/have/use the loading screens so i didn't even bother~ if i can get the template + font i wouldn't mind picking up some of the slack here.. any modder care to share?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iN2K View Post
    Hello,

Cant seem to get UDIDFaker, iBlacklist and UnlimTones to change. I see the folders in the Bundles section but the icons are still stock.
    in Winterboard, unCheck EPHD theme, then re-Check it, click the back arrow labeled 'WinterBoard' in the top left corner then click 'ReSpring' in the top left corner..

you'll need to do this each and every time you add an icon in EPHD.theme/Bundles/[folder] (or you can add a bunch of icons at one time and ReSpring once), good luck~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post

Here's what I'm looking at lately!

Modded in some Carbon Fiber Header & Footers (Thanx to Z) and hue'd out one of the color mods to my liking of gray. New Calendar Icon,

Now, I can honestly say I can't stop staring at my phone.
    hi,

i see you changed your status bar battery icons.. is that on iOS 4.1 only or have you done it on 4.2.1 as well? i've been searching and searching online tonight and what i've found is that the status bar icons are embedded in a file "[email protected]" ...do you know this to be true? is there anyway to change the battery icon on 4.2.1 w/o extracting that ".artwork" file?

(/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Shared.artwork)

please advise, Thanks!
    Last edited by iPhone4Gzy; 2011-02-24 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How do I fix the note icon?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

I gotta question.. please help, I have the temp lockscreen enabled and have done some mods to it, its perfect in every way the ONLY literally only thing wrong is that when its been locked for a few minutes and I click the home button to unlock the clock will show the time I locked it at and then quickly jump to the accurate time… im seeing update clock in the html but not knowing what to do with it.. or if thatll help.. please any advise??

Quote Originally Posted by superouse View Post
    here you go
    what I wonder is how you get the pics on the sides angled like that and how they reflect...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4Gzy View Post
    in Winterboard, unCheck EPHD theme, then re-Check it, click the back arrow labeled 'WinterBoard' in the top left corner then click 'ReSpring' in the top left corner..
    Ok I've done that many times but I still get this(see pic).

I've followed the CFBundleIdentifer Database guide to name the icons and folder but iBlacklist wont change. I downloaded the zip posted on the thread.

UDIDFaker changed but has no border and UnlimTones is still stock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0563.png  

Quote Originally Posted by iN2K View Post
    Ok I've done that many times but I still get this(see pic).

I've followed the CFBundleIdentifer Database guide to name the icons and folder but iBlacklist wont change. I downloaded the zip posted on the thread.

UDIDFaker changed but has no border and UnlimTones is still stock.
    if they are cydia apps you need to have the icons framed before placing them in the bundle not sure if you can get the bundle info the same way for cydia apps I've never really tried. if you can't figure it out let me know

Thanks

Found another zip with the correct icon for the UDIDFaker. Got that to work, just cant find the right name for the icon/bundle for iblacklist.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iN2K For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-02-24)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hookemdevils22 For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2011-02-24), iN2K (2011-02-24)

people try reading it says soooo many times in this thread case sensitive... bombard this thread with the same question over and over again

Thanks

Anyone have an ImageShack icon?

Who is down for hooking ole' ellersbee up for this theme?!?!? Any takers??? Small requests and giving out big thank yous!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Who is down for hooking ole' ellersbee up for this theme?!?!? Any takers??? Small requests and giving out big thank yous!!!!
    what lol?

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    what lol?
    You got my PM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    barsoverbeats would be the guy to talk to homie! Lol!! Smh...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    barsoverbeats would be the guy to talk to homie! Lol!! Smh...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

are you talking about the whole theme! hahahah damn homie you cheap.. coming on the forum and all, no shame...

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    are you talking about the whole theme! hahahah damn homie you cheap.. coming on the forum and all, no shame...
    neh I think he was taking about a wallpaper ... just calm down guys

My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iphone4gzy View Post
    in winterboard, uncheck ephd theme, then re-check it, click the back arrow labeled 'winterboard' in the top left corner then click 'respring' in the top left corner..

You'll need to do this each and every time you add an icon in ephd.theme/bundles/[folder] (or you can add a bunch of icons at one time and respring once), good luck~!!

hi,

i see you changed your status bar battery icons.. Is that on ios 4.1 only or have you done it on 4.2.1 as well? I've been searching and searching online tonight and what i've found is that the status bar icons are embedded in a file "[email protected]" ...do you know this to be true? Is there anyway to change the battery icon on 4.2.1 w/o extracting that ".artwork" file?

(/system/library/frameworks/uikit.framework/shared.artwork)

please advise, thanks!
    !1111111111
    Last edited by superouse; 2011-02-24 at 08:50 PM. Reason: mistake

Page 1363 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3638631263131313531361136213631364136513731413146318632363 ... LastLast