Page 1356 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3568561256130613461354135513561357135813661406145618562356 ... LastLast
Results 27,101 to 27,120 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by RonaldAwid View Post
    Darkness
    Can you please make me a lockscreen and carrier logo named Ronald. thank you so much for the help. much appreciated..

Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

RonaldAwid (2011-02-20)

I think Rob is just waiting for the waters to calm before he strikes again.... the guy is a genius as far as theming goes but he also knows how to market his stuff ... just you wait ielegance is going to outdo EPHD... I know you think that it's not possible but then again Rob isn't about doing the norm.... He is Elite!

I told him the other day that he reminds me of Eminem, All the Haters can hate all they want but that doesn't mean that his talent is any less... the guy has skill and really if you wanna hate go ahead but that's not going to stop him!

Come on Rob we know you know what you are doing but you're making us wait too long for this

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2011-02-20), Darkness777 (2011-02-19)

That was me today I wish all quiet evening friends and happy day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

MUFC55 (2011-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I think Rob is just waiting for the waters to calm before he strikes again.... the guy is a genius as far as theming goes but he also knows how to market his stuff ... just you wait ielegance is going to outdo EPHD... I know you think that it's not possible but then again Rob isn't about doing the norm.... He is Elite!

I told him the other day that he reminds me of Eminem, All the Haters can hate all they want but that doesn't mean that his talent is any less... the guy has skill and really if you wanna hate go ahead but that's not going to stop him!

Come on Rob we know you know what you are doing but you're making us wait too long for this
    Patients bro...you sound like a patient...lol Joking

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I don't know if I am doing this right, on his icon template it says select here paste, when I select the layer and paste it makes a new layer... has anyone used the EPHD template that can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Patients bro...you sound like a patient...lol Joking

Lmao ... I am not patient... I probably should be a patient! Just trying to get some more hype going on lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-02-20)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-02-20)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    if your keyboard isnt being themed, this might work::
    navigate to your keyboard theme>Folders>iAcces.app>themes>iAcces4-China>images
    then place all the images from this file (iacces winterboard fix.zip ) into the images folder
    if it asks you to overwrite any files, click yes
    I will have to try this method since nothing else is working. I'm not sure why I'm the only one with this problem. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary... simply installed iAcces 4 China and then EPHD Keyboard.

I was wondering what is the easiest way to get those images into the images folder in iAcces4-China? I have iFile and am able to access the image folder, but I don't want to mess anything up with transfer. Is it only possible on the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vihzel View Post
    I was wondering what is the easiest way to get those images into the images folder in iAcces4-China? I have iFile and am able to access the image folder, but I don't want to mess anything up with transfer. Is it only possible on the phone?
    iAccess

/var/stash/Applications.b3bJH7/iAcces.app/themes/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Vihzel (2011-02-20)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I downloaded the zip file, extracted, and am looking at them on iFile. How do I safely get all of the images to the image folder in iAcces? I'm being cautious because I'm so close to fixing the problem and don't want to mess things up.

Am I going to have to do a lot of copy and pasting or something?

I downloaded the zip file, extracted, and am looking at them on iFile. How do I safely get all of the images to the image folder in iAcces? I'm being cautious because I'm so close to fixing the problem and don't want to mess things up.

Am I going to have to do a lot of copy and pasting or something?
    select all the images, copy/link

then go to the EPHD keyboard theme and navigate to Folders>iAcces.app>themes>iAcces4-China>images

then paste all the images into there
    if it asks you to overwrite any files, select yes to all of them

then move the keyboard to the top in winterboard and enable it, respring

--------------------------------------------------

on another note, any fix for the UISwitchButtons on 4.2.1? i've tried the two fixes posted in this thread, and they dont work for me

--------------------------------------------------
    darkness, can you make an icon (with white glow) and a loading screen for "Safari"
    for this image (focused on the compass item) ::
    lol i didnt know how make a high res icon

and an icon (with white glow) and a loading screen for "AppStore"
    for this image (focused on the left side)::

thank you
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-02-20 at 04:46 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

Vihzel (2011-02-20)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Issue fixed! Thank you mrmyco and chevymusclecar for your patience and help! I greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by Vihzel; 2011-02-20 at 04:32 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vihzel For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-02-20), mrmyco (2011-02-20)

click the thanks button? lol
    love helping and being helped
    Last edited by mrmyco; 2011-02-20 at 04:45 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

Vihzel (2011-02-20)

Issue fixed! Thank you mrmyco and chevymusclecar for your patience and help! I greatly appreciate it.
    Anytime homie! Just paying it forward.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmyco View Post
    on another note, any fix for the UISwitchButtons on 4.2.1? i've tried the two fixes posted in this thread, and they dont work for me
    From what I understand it has to do with the size of the image, may need to be bigger...but I don't have PS.
    ...did you see the fix for the safari multi page open icon and add bookmark icon I posted a few pages back?
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-02-20 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (2011-02-20)

Any chance of getting a logo screen with "Joe Vrod"?

tia

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    From what I understand it has to do with the size of the image, may need to be bigger...but I don't have PS.
    ...did you see the fix for the safari multi page open icon and add bookmark icon I posted a few pages back?
    wow thanks..........didnt open safari since the upgrade to 4.2.1 lol
    dang this UISwitchButtons issue is irritating
    i tried changing the sizes of the images in ps with no luck, not the best with ps......would be great if someone could post an official fix

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmyco For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-02-20)

Yeah I know. This theme is so polished little stuff like the uiswitches seems out of place when they're not right...

kfactor or anyone have the youtube and mail icon from this?? thanks

Default Loading Screens
    Me again,

here my last new Apps without Loading Screens. Maybe Darkness can make me the loading screens again.

Kind regards

lengsdorfer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -adac.jpg   -camera-.png   -google-translator.png   -gps-test.jpg   -springback.png   -wm-app.png   -wasserwaage.png  

Page 1356 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3568561256130613461354135513561357135813661406145618562356 ... LastLast