Page 1344 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3448441244129413341342134313441345134613541394144418442344 ... LastLast
Results 26,861 to 26,880 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    I'm not sure what is the correct size for those images...for folder BG I think it just needs to named correctly

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thanks I'll search for it.

Used SSH moved folder into themes but don't see it in Winterboard, any ideas?

got it
    Last edited by jjallenjj; 2011-02-14 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello,

The icons are set to transparent. Tried switching to many different icons but with same results.

But strangely, the few major ones like phone, mobilename, mobilemail, clock, etc does not have problems.

I tried deleting mobileicons.framework. Everything looks normal until I respring in winterboard, and it became like the picture attached.

Is there any reason to this?

Thanks for any insight, I've been cracking my head!

By the way, happy valentine to everyone out here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by concon11 View Post
    Hello,

The icons are set to transparent. Tried switching to many different icons but with same results.

But strangely, the few major ones like phone, mobilename, mobilemail, clock, etc does not have problems.

I tried deleting mobileicons.framework. Everything looks normal until I respring in winterboard, and it became like the picture attached.

Is there any reason to this?

Thanks for any insight, I've been cracking my head!

By the way, happy valentine to everyone out here
    If you delete mobileicons.framework the stock ones will take over ... The only way to stop that from happening is to rename the stock ones .... Don't delete them ... That's not a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by concon11 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Having a little trouble here, I tried customizing some icons but it turns out like this. Are there any settings that I missed out?

Thanks in advance!
    When you edit the image you need to have the icon itself with a transparent background, your background is black. Use the magic wand tool to select the black and get rid of any black outside of the icon.

Quote Originally Posted by KStryker View Post
    When you edit the image you need to have the icon itself with a transparent background, your background is black. Use the magic wand tool to select the black and get rid of any black outside of the icon.
    Keep in mind there is a 1pixel stroke on the outside of the icon frame

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    I'm not sure what is the correct size for those images...for folder BG I think it just needs to named correctly

640x960 works just fine for me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-02-14)

I'm not sure if anyone posted a fix for the UISwitchbuttons issue on 4.2.1 yet...but here is my workaround. Had to edit 4 files. If you replace with these it should work fine.

UISwitchButtonLeftShadow, [email protected], UISwitchButtonRightShadow, and [email protected]

These files are bundled in the UIImages folder
    Attached Images Attached Images     

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KStryker For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (2011-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by MUFC55 View Post
    Bro, as chevy explained before, i jst select an image or wallpaper from settings, select it & then respring, youve got to respring coz sometimes it doesnt show up if you dont respring! and it usually works for me! hope that helps!
    SSH into the theme folder and make sure there is no Wallpaper.png or [email protected]. That will override any wallpaper you choose through settings. If there is, delete it.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

I haven't heard anything from Bars, hopefully he's making a suprising theme

Thanks

Does this theme works on 4.2.1? Ty

Meanwhile, Happy Valentine's Day ! <3

Hey guys, i've been playing around with this awesome theme for a while now and I still can't find a way to change my carrier logo to what I want.

I would like to have my carrier say zooLnet in a neat way. If i fix the logo where do i put it and do i put it there via iFile?

Tried to change into the stock Elite carrier by copying [email protected] and the FSO to CoreServices/SpringBoard.app but inside this folder there wasent those two files to actually replace. SO i went ahead and did it anyway and nothing happend after i resprung.

Any help lads?

Btw darkness if you could make a logo for me?

Best regards zooLiz

ephd/bundles/com.apple.ATT_US. Default_CARRIER_ATT [email protected]
    Last edited by dd721; 2011-02-14 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Thanks so much Darkness.....

Quote Originally Posted by marxus79 View Post
    Does this theme works on 4.2.1? Ty
    works Great.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lonerzboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, can any1 help me make the lockscreen logo with the name " ZY"
    ?
    Thanks.

P.S:Anyone willing to send me the font that is used in EliteHD?
    Would love to make my own logo etc.
    Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Some news from Bars?
    About the new theme?

Hey Rob (aka BarsOverBeats)...

iPhone 4 crashed this weekend and I had to restore. Trying to get all my repos back in place and I didn't write down the repo for your beta. Can I get that back from you? I did donate of course, just trying to get things back where they were before the crash!

Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does anyone have a list of Twitter icons they could post up that I could use?

I am now using TweetLogix and LOVE it over the official Twitter app, but the icon is too bright for my dock, liked the original Twitter icon that was used with Elite Pro HD.

Page 1344 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3448441244129413341342134313441345134613541394144418442344 ... LastLast