Page 1343 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3438431243129313331341134213431344134513531393144318432343 ... LastLast
Results 26,841 to 26,860 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Blue question mark on backround when I have weather widget? Can anyone find me solution I searched but couldn't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by jjallenjj View Post
    Blue question mark on backround when I have weather widget? Can anyone find me solution I searched but couldn't find one.
    Did you look in previous page and try that?? I just loaded it and went through those steps I explained and it worked for me. One thing I didn't mention is I added my own image and called it 1.png and placed it in the wallpaper folder, then went into winterboard deselect then selected the widget and respring...worked well...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

jjallenjj (2011-02-14)

Wow, I am such an idiot. I completely disregarded your statement about the widgets, so after going back and reading it, I saw what you said, I am using a weather widget from EPHD, found the file threw in my wallpaper I have wanted, and presto, it worked. That was ridiculous. So easy, sorry for the retard moment, preciate your help.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KFactor For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    This is what I have...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    That's really weird. The image link is completely different. Problem is though, there's also no 1.png image file in the folder?

EDIT: Well I thought I'd just adjust the link to be the same as yours and add a 1.png picture, but doesn't work either.
    Last edited by Penhoat; 2011-02-14 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penhoat View Post
    That's really weird. The image link is completely different. Problem is though, there's also no 1.png image file in the folder?
    Oohh well hmmm...I am using the beta team repo available from barsoverbeats...I downloaded EPHD weather 4.2.theme...don't know if you bought from Cydia and if said weather widget is the same...

Quote Originally Posted by KFactor View Post
    Wow, I am such an idiot. I completely disregarded your statement about the widgets, so after going back and reading it, I saw what you said, I am using a weather widget from EPHD, found the file threw in my wallpaper I have wanted, and presto, it worked. That was ridiculous. So easy, sorry for the retard moment, preciate your help.
    Anytime homie...just paying it forward! If it helped hit the thanks button for anyone that helps...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-02-14 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oohh well hmmm...I am using the beta team repo available from barsoverbeats...I downloaded EPHD weather 4.2.theme...don't know if you bought from Cydia and if said weather widget is the same...
    Could you give the exact repo name? I'll just download it again from that repo. Maybe it'll work then!

Saw your post, but still having the trouble, found the html file but don't know what to replace file name to replace it with, I just want to use one of the backrounds that came with the phone

Quote Originally Posted by Penhoat View Post
    Could you give the exact repo name? I'll just download it again from that repo. Maybe it'll work then!
    If I told you id have to kill you! But you can email (theme creator) @ [email protected] and he can tell you how to get the repo bro...j/k btw...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Penhoat (2011-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by yassgo View Post
    Great logos mate !

Any chance to have the same ones with "Yas" ?

Thanks for your hard work

here...enjoy...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Saw your post, but still having the trouble, found the html file but don't know what to replace file name to replace it with, I just want to use one of the backrounds that came with the phone
    Hmmm, how to make it easy...w/ iFile...if you know the path to where the image you like is you can copy it and place it in EPHD Weather Widget>Wallpaper folder and name it 1.png...deselect and select the EPHD Weather Widget theme in winterboard and respring...if you don't know that path you can save the image you like to camera roll and w/iFile go to Var>Mobile>Media>DCIM>100Apple and the image should be there...copy it and place it in EPHD Weather Widget>Wallpaper folder and name it 1.png...deselect and select the EPHD Weather Widget theme in winterboard and respring...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

jjallenjj (2011-02-14), rumcajs (2011-02-14)

Thanks for the help still having trouble though, is there an easy way to copy and paste the file and its location, And im pasting it into the src line correct? Also wallpaper folder all I have is a file? And what am I renaming the picture or the backround file? Sorry really confused

Uuuhhhh....you want your own background on the homescreen while using the EPHD weather 4.2.theme right?

What up rum? You still on bro? Do you know how to make this wallpaper into task switcher, SMS, and folder backgrounds with the lights on top?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Just one of the backround that came with it, and I believe its 4.2, not sure how to check.

Got It! Thanks alot Chevy
    Last edited by jjallenjj; 2011-02-14 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jjallenjj For This Useful Post:

Just one of the backround that came with it, and I believe its 4.2, not sure how to check.

Got It! Thanks alot Chevy
    Anytime homes...just paying it forward! Just hit the thank you button if you feel any one has helped homie!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,

Having a little trouble here, I tried customizing some icons but it turns out like this. Are there any settings that I missed out?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

How do I upload a downloaded widget onto the phone? only know how to do from cydia

What up rum? You still on bro? Do you know how to make this wallpaper into task switcher, SMS, and folder backgrounds with the lights on top?

I'm not sure what is the correct size for those images...for folder BG I think it just needs to named correctly

Quote Originally Posted by concon11 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Having a little trouble here, I tried customizing some icons but it turns out like this. Are there any settings that I missed out?

Thanks in advance!
    Make sure to select transparent background in icon PSD....

How do I upload a downloaded widget onto the phone? only know how to do from cydia
    You need to SSH to your phone using Cyberduck for Mac or WinSCP for Windows then navigate to /var/stash/Themes and drop it there...then select in Winterboard above the theme you are using...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

jjallenjj (2011-02-14)

Page 1343 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3438431243129313331341134213431344134513531393144318432343 ... LastLast