Page 1340 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3408401240129013301338133913401341134213501390144018402340 ... LastLast
Results 26,781 to 26,800 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #26781
    Guys just jumped to 4.2.1....does anyone know what I need to name camera and photos in my theme bundle? Thanks for the help.

    Edit:

    Never mind...got it together.

  2. #26782
    Hi everyone. This is my first post and I wanted to start by saying thanks to everyone who posted the answers to other newbies questions. I had the same questions after I jailbroke my iPhone. I've gotten EPHD installed and love it. I do have a question for anyone who might have an answer: Why doesn't the keyboard automatically capitalise the first word of a sentence?

    Would someone be willing to make carrier logos and lockscreen logos for me? I'd like them to say "DRM2"
    Last edited by Slimmonkey559; 2011-02-13 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #26783


    hey darkness could u make me a weather icon with this please...thanks in advance

  4. #26784
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lonerzboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 124 Times in 57 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimmonkey559 View Post
    Hi everyone. This is my first post and I wanted to start by saying thanks to everyone who posted the answers to other newbies questions. I had the same questions after I jailbroke my iPhone. I've gotten EPHD installed and love it. I do have a question for anyone who might have an answer: Why doesn't the keyboard automatically capitalise the first word of a sentence?

    Would someone be willing to make carrier logos and lockscreen logos for me? I'd like them to say "DRM2"
    Are you using iacces? Because if you are, iacces, it doesn't capitalise it.


    I don't design themes, I don't create mods. The only thing I know, are changing values.

    Darkstar Orange Color Mod: Link here.

  5. #26785
    so any update on Rob and iElegance? Its been months. im starting to get worried

  6. #26786
    Dude's been real sick, gettin' better though.

  7. #26787
    Hey my battery meter in the top right looks the same after installing this package, any1 know why? Also, the top bar shoots back to stock only when cydia is open. Why is that?

  8. #26788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Dude's been real sick, gettin' better though.
    That's too bad. Hope he gets well soon

  9. #26789
    Quote Originally Posted by spwla View Post
    Can you please make me the Main Logo that says Sean and the carrier logo that says SPW please. Would greatly appreciate that. Love the theme!

    here you go...





    Quote Originally Posted by Slimmonkey559 View Post
    Hi everyone. This is my first post and I wanted to start by saying thanks to everyone who posted the answers to other newbies questions. I had the same questions after I jailbroke my iPhone. I've gotten EPHD installed and love it. I do have a question for anyone who might have an answer: Why doesn't the keyboard automatically capitalise the first word of a sentence?

    Would someone be willing to make carrier logos and lockscreen logos for me? I'd like them to say "DRM2"
    enjoy....






    Quote Originally Posted by fyahbwoy View Post


    hey darkness could u make me a weather icon with this please...thanks in advance
    here ......

    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-02-13 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Asaphprod (2011-02-13), BLADEofthePOPE (2011-02-13), Darkness777 (2011-02-13), fyahbwoy (2011-02-13), mrmyco (2011-02-13), Slimmonkey559 (2011-02-13)

  11. #26790
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerfm View Post
    Man... I completely overlooked something so simple THANK YOU!
    I'm glad it was that simple

  12. #26791
    For anyone concerned about Bars I talked to him today and he was out and about with the family and they are all feeling better

  13. #26792
    does anyone know why my folders are not Blue? using EPHD blue icon theme.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  14. #26793
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Carinthia / Austria
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    i had same problem with redglow pls look here dd721
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5724536
    post#25271 and post#25280

    hope this will help u
    regards
    Nuki

  15. #26794
    My iPhone is a Part of Me yassgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Paris, FR
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 247 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...







    enjoy....








    here ......

    Great logos mate !

    Any chance to have the same ones with "Yas" ?

    Thanks for your hard work

  16. #26795
    Quote Originally Posted by iNsAnE_Nuki View Post
    i had same problem with redglow pls look here dd721
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5724536
    post#25271 and post#25280

    hope this will help u
    regards
    Nuki
    Thanks. Just needed to ad ~iPhone to the end of foldericonBG and it worked perfectly.




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  17. #26796
    Can anybody add the blue border around this icon?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  18. #26797
    my friend bought EPHD I referred him to it cause it's fantastic, he is on an iPhone 4 running 4.2.1, and he is having major problems with the lock screens. He can't get them to work with his wallpapers at all... Is there a fix for this? I know there's a 4.2 Lockscreen add on for EPHD but all the lockscreens are basically the same and nothing special...

  19. #26798
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    my friend bought EPHD I referred him to it cause it's fantastic, he is on an iPhone 4 running 4.2.1, and he is having major problems with the lock screens. He can't get them to work with his wallpapers at all... Is there a fix for this? I know there's a 4.2 Lockscreen add on for EPHD but all the lockscreens are basically the same and nothing special...
    the fix is to get the add on as some of the extensions have changed

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmzn32 View Post
    Hey my battery meter in the top right looks the same after installing this package, any1 know why? Also, the top bar shoots back to stock only when cydia is open. Why is that?
    hard to answer your first question without knowing what model and IOS version you have. As far as cydia goes that is normal cydia causes that to happen and there is no workaround...
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2011-02-13 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  20. #26799
    Hi, Im new to the theming scene and have just customize my first ever EPHD theme. However there is this slight problem that I face, and that is there is the small blue ? that appears at the background of the screen.

    Can anyone help me out with this problem?

    Below is the screenshot of the problem:



    Im on 4.2.1 software btw, could it be the reason why?
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by SanMaoEr; 2011-02-13 at 06:06 PM.

  21. #26800
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerzboy View Post
    Are you using iacces? Because if you are, iacces, it doesn't capitalise it.
    Yes, I am using iacces. is there another method besides iacces that I could use?

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...







    enjoy....








    here ......

    Thank you very much, these look awesome!
    Last edited by Slimmonkey559; 2011-02-13 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1340 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3408401240129013301338133913401341134213501390144018402340 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •