Page 1331 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3318311231128113211329133013311332133313411381143118312331 ... LastLast
Results 26,601 to 26,620 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by adam320 View Post
    Thanks that worked for the clock now the widget? When I downloaded it said to see the "readme file" but I havent been able to find it..

Also is changing the EliteHD logo on my lockscreen to my name in the same font like i see other people doing going to be an impossible task for a complete newbie?
    its actually fairly simple.. ask if darkness will create a Logo for you with your name and then name it Logo.png and overwrite the original file in the themes folder via ifile or ssh

edit: also for the widget ssh or ifile into your phones folders Library/Themes/EPHD Weather.theme/Widgets/Configs/Weather-Config.js youll see an area to enter your zip codei think like 6th line down in quotes
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-02-09 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Thanks Dark!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Dark can you work an Icon and LS for the new Google Translator app?

T.i.a.

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    its actually fairly simple.. ask if darkness will create a Logo for you with your name and then name it Logo.png and overwrite the original file in the themes folder via ifile or ssh

edit: also for the widget ssh or ifile into your phones folders Library/Themes/EPHD Weather.theme/Widgets/Configs/Weather-Config.js youll see an area to enter your zip codei think like 6th line down in quotes
    Is ifile something i download through ifile? Is all this done with my phone or is the PC involved?

Hey Darkness

Could you, when you have the time of course, create for me a lock screen logo for me: Kennedy. (just like the ones you did for Freddy)

also could you skew the icons for my dock? See attached pic.

And a question...how do you change all three images of the lock screen. Right now I only have my background picture broken into 3 images. Thanks my friend

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Dark can you help me skew my dock apps in phone, message, ipod, safari, mail order...please?

Is ifile something i download through ifile? Is all this done with my phone or is the PC involved?
    ifile is one of the best apps you can buy from cydia.. if you dont want to purchase it you can download the free version which is pretty much all you need.. Just go into cydia search ifile and download that.. then open it and locate the files, if you choose to ssh then you can download winscp for free onto your computer but you will need a wireless router if you dont have one.. i prefer ifile for simple things like this

I got ifile just dont see where to locate the files.

open it click on the back arrow up on the top left untill there isnt one anymore then go to the directory i listed earlier

Thanks for your patience I got it.

Thanks for your patience I got it.
    its what were here for

Kry. Post up ur icons and I will skew them for u

Sorry to be that guy but I am brand new to jailbreaking my phone, themes, modding basically everything i have read on this thread is a foreign language... I downloaded eliteproHD last night and after playing with it all day I have it mostly set up how i want it, i just have two problems..

1. I cant figure out how to get the weather city changed on the widget.

2. I cant get the original default iphone clock to go away on the lockscreen and it overlaps with the clock on the animated lockscreen i downloaded for elitepro.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
    (question 1) in ifile go to var/stash/themes (then your theme)/widgets/configs/weather.js file, then find... var locale = '(enter your zip)', then save and respring. And presto!

Thanks to Ciricas "good teacher"

iFile is a must have app from Cydia...it's a paid app but well worth it. It's your iPhone file browser with tons of handy functions...you will be able to adjust your themes,move files around, etc. right on the phone without using your comp.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

boris1978 (2011-05-06)

Darkness, can I get a logo that says Adam in metallic for my lockscreen?

Yo,
    does anyone remember which weather wiget has the
    dockflow all one panoramic images with the 5 separate icons (one in the center Larger)
    not the current one that the image in the center doesnt match to other pic? had to re jailbreak and lost it all..

I think that's the one wim66 put together...

Quote Originally Posted by Slate55 View Post
    Yo,
    does anyone remember which weather wiget has the
    dockflow all one panoramic images with the 5 separate icons (one in the center Larger)
    not the current one that the image in the center doesnt match to other pic? had to re jailbreak and lost it all..
    Are you talking about Floppy Joe?

Yea! that's it but it's the one that is on the home screen

How do I get that back?
    Last edited by Slate55; 2011-02-10 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kry_0_dine69 View Post
    Dark can you help me skew my dock apps in phone, message, ipod, safari, mail order...please?
    You should probably give him your icons unless you don't care which he "picks" for you!

Page 1331 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3318311231128113211329133013311332133313411381143118312331 ... LastLast