Page 1329 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3298291229127913191327132813291330133113391379142918292329 ... LastLast
Results 26,561 to 26,580 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Love it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by KStryker View Post
    Thanks! It auto-themed and you could see the round edges...so I removed those edges. Just created the folder and nothing
    Did you unselect then reselect the theme in winterboard then respring??

Edit: Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Did you unselect then reselect the theme in winterboard then respring??

Edit: Thanks for sharing!!

I did that an no change on "Ring Shuffler".

How do you know what bundles folder to create for a specific app?

Quote Originally Posted by KStryker View Post
    I did that an no change on "Ring Shuffler".

How do you know what bundles folder to create for a specific app?
    var/stash/applications/ and var/mobile/applications/ have your Cydia and iTunes apps in them...look for the "appyourlookingfor".app folder and within the info.plist, open it and look for CFBundleIdentifier...that is what the folder should be called in your theme/bundles folder...

I think rumcajs has a CFBundleIdentifier database in his sig...it's also been posted in this thread...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

KStryker (2011-02-14)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    var/stash/applications/ and var/mobile/applications/ have your Cydia and iTunes apps in them...look for the "appyourlookingfor".app folder and within the info.plist, open it and look for CFBundleIdentifier...that is what the folder should be called in your theme/bundles folder...

I think rumcajs has a CFBundleIdentifier database in his sig...it's also been posted in this thread...

CFBundleIdentifer Database

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-02-09), KStryker (2011-02-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Hi does anyone one have a LS. And icon for Backboard many thanks

So, now that more people have jailbroken 4.2.1, can anyone help me in theming the small "Notes" icon in the settings menu? It is the only one I can't seem to locate. I have found the mobilenotes bundle and the preferences bundle and have tried several different names, yet none work, thanks for the help.

Ummmm, I've tried reinstalling EPHD theme, but wallpaper doesn't appear yet.
    I think something like a masking data is damaged or lost.
    But I don't know what is needed to work wallpaper.
    Please give me a help...

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IRoyxx View Post
    Share your byta font icon and ls please

13. The Following User Says Thank You to roman3001 For This Useful Post:

IRoyxx (2011-02-10)

Ripheus HD
    Icon.png and [email protected]
    com.skinmyi.ripheushd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Sorry but I have to say something to this .... Bars will have these addressed as soon as he can .. Some of the things that aren't working don't work on other themes because nobody has them working. Just be patient and don't come off acting so rude ... I was offended when I saw "better get an update soon" and I didn't even put in the man hours on this awesome theme ... Just like waiting for a stable jailbrake from the dev team please be patient with theme Devs they are people too and have other responsibilities in life besides making sure your slider works
    Well Said E....people don't seem to realize that a 2$ theme is not guaranteed to work forever on every new update or jailbreak that comes out. It's hard to understand how people think it's the theme creators fault that Apple updated the OS or a new jailbreak came out. It's too bad so many feel so entitled all the time.....and to those that keep complaining about repo this or that being down just freakin email him instead of complaining or better yet back up you stuff regularly and if there is ever a problem then BAM you still have a backup that you can fall back on. Ok sorry end of rant......

Quote Originally Posted by QuinnD View Post
    you got 5 rows to work for you?
    Hey just checking to see if you got your widget/html issue sorted out? Sorry I hadn't been back to the thread till now.....
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2011-02-09 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

Downloadeous Maximus (2011-02-09), rumcajs (2011-02-09)

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Well Said E....people don't seem to realize that a 2$ theme is not guaranteed to work forever on every new update or jailbreak that comes out. It's hard to understand how people think it's the theme creators fault that Apple updated the OS or a new jailbreak came out. It's too bad so many feel so entitled all the time.....and to those that keep complaining about repo this or that being down just freakin email him instead of complaining or better yet back up you stuff regularly and if there is ever a problem then BAM you still have a backup that you can fall back on. Ok sorry end of rant......

Hey just checking to see if you got your widget/html issue sorted out? Sorry I hadn't been back to the thread till now.....
    I do know this for sure. Rob is very ill. If he wasn't you would have an update AND a NEW theme. It's good to see you guys defending him. He puts up with allot of crap to get themes out and stresses big time over updates. When he is capable of getting it to the people it WILL be there.

There are plenty of themes available until then.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-02-09), Darkness777 (2011-02-09), rumcajs (2011-02-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by superouse View Post
    Thank you very much it works
    Just a quick question rumcajs if I put a redglow on faces icon the redglow does not show when i put the icon in the middle of my 5 icon dock any ideas thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Hey Dark could I get a logo for my lockscreen like the bottom 2 images that says iBryan
    And then if you could do a carrier logo in that same font that says iBryanBMW
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I do know this for sure. Rob is very ill. If he wasn't you would have an update AND a NEW theme. It's good to see you guys defending him. He puts up with allot of crap to get themes out and stresses big time over updates. When he is capable of getting it to the people it WILL be there.

There are plenty of themes available until then.

Amen!!!....

And this is my phone today...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-02-09)

Thanks

Default Phone icon
    hi can any of you guys frame this for me please with white glow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mainimage.jpg  

Dark:

Can I get the regular icon (no glow) skewed for the left side (second from left between center and far left)? I asked earlier but it was just after you had logged off.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Phone
    Last edited by scirica; 2011-02-09 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Amen!!!....

And this is my phone today...

I love seeing your posts on the app ... No fuzzy monster telling everyone my secrets

Can someone help me skew the icons in my dock screen?

Page 1329 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 3298291229127913191327132813291330133113391379142918292329 ... LastLast