Page 1284 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2847841184123412741282128312841285128612941334138417842284 ... LastLast
Results 25,661 to 25,680 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by adrian.soto View Post
    Anyone know how to troubleshoot iaccess? I had it and the trial version expired, so I downloaded a cracked version and now it just kick me out when I load the app. Then I tried reinstalling the original and did the same thing. Already rebooted after install.
    You really are asking us to help you with a cracked app? I suppose you don't pay for themes either?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-01-19)

Can I get this with white glow?

I'm sorry disregard that attachment the modmyi app won't let me attach the original file if anyone could adf the white glow the original attachment is 2 or 3 pages back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-01-19 at 02:19 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    looking for a bitesms icon with blue glow for the "left" position in dockflow and blue glow far right position for this icon
    also can someone also make n ephd icon out of this for me

EDIT-nvm about this basketball icon guys, sorry. just the bitesms blueglow left dockflow and the black mail blue glow far right thanx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -basketball-backboard.jpg  
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-01-19 at 02:52 AM.

Hi Darkness,

Are u able to please make lockscreens for the following 2 icons please

The first one is the Phone Icon and the other one is for Messages

https://www.me.com/wm/messagepart?gu...l80&inline=yes

https://www.me.com/wm/messagepart?gu...l80&inline=yes

Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    You really are asking us to help you with a cracked app? I suppose you don't pay for themes either?
    I actually paid for elite pro hd. I'd love to pay for iaccess, but the site is in Chinese and my trial has expired. I don't care if I have to pay, I just want it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    also can someone also make n ephd icon out of this for me

EDIT-nvm about this basketball icon guys, sorry. just the bitesms blueglow left dockflow and the black mail blue glow far right thanx
    I can't skew them yet, but here are the icons if someone else can.

Quote Originally Posted by Groovejunkie View Post
    Hi Darkness,

Are u able to please make lockscreens for the following 2 icons please

The first one is the Phone Icon and the other one is for Messages

Cheers!!
    I would do these, but I can't get the pix. The links come up as "Unauthorized"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bitesms.png   -bitesmsls.png   -mail.png   -maills.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Asaphprod (2011-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    You guys are going to love iElegance ... I'm just guessing
    No doubt about it.....and yea Rob take your time i'm trying to take a break before the next big thread explosion

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    No doubt about it.....and yea Rob take your time i'm trying to take a break before the next big thread explosion
    I have a feeling he's got it done. He's just waiting for this thread to get to 2000 pages first. JK. I know it's a lot of work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I can't skew them yet, but here are the icons if someone else can.

I would do these, but I can't get the pix. The links come up as "Unauthorized"
    dude ur the man..if anyone can skew those icons plleeaassseeee.... i promise i'll love u long time lol

Quote Originally Posted by adrian.soto View Post
    I actually paid for elite pro hd. I'd love to pay for iaccess, but the site is in Chinese and my trial has expired. I don't care if I have to pay, I just want it to work.
    Use chrome browser and google translator....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone jcpearl's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all i have to say this is the most outstanding theme for iPhone4!! Thanx to all that made it possible

i have a few questions:
    1. Can i add a loadscreen for all apps? how can i do that?
    2. all icons changed to the overlay for EliteproHD, very cool. though, one icon is still the standard: maps. how can i change that one too?

Quote Originally Posted by jcpearl View Post
    First of all i have to say this is the most outstanding theme for iPhone4!! Thanx to all that made it possible

i have a few questions:
    1. Can i add a loadscreen for all apps? how can i do that?
    2. all icons changed to the overlay for EliteproHD, very cool. though, one icon is still the standard: maps. how can i change that one too?
    1. You can add loading screens to almost all apps but you need to find the bundle folder that each app is residing in & put in your loading screen png file inside the respective bundle folders inside your main theme (e.g. Default.png, [email protected]).
      • E.g. //private/var/stash/[email protected]@@@@@/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilestore
      • E.g.//private/var/stash/[email protected]@@@@@/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.kstreich-dev.unrestrictor3g
    2. Put your desired icon file into com.apple.Maps & name it as [email protected] (for iOS4.1)

If the app that you're trying to add a loading screen doesn't even have 1 to begin with in its native folder, then u may need to add the loading screen png file directly inside the native app folder instead.

Note that '[email protected]@@@@@' differs for everybody.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by rine5; 2011-01-19 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frad23 View Post
    Hi,
    Can I have the dockflow icons both, left and right. Thanks

Hi, Can somebody do it for me. THanks

I've heard of that problem before. People who have downloaded this theme for free from a repo, would get this problem. Some people at school, thought they could get the same theme as me, and downloaded it for free. Well, they didn't get the full package haha. So yeah, perhaps you downloaded it for free too? : D

Thanks

@rine5:

thanx for ur reply.
    i tried what u prefer, but in ifile i cant delete and paste files
    Last edited by jcpearl; 2011-01-19 at 12:54 PM.

@rine5:

thanx for ur reply.
    i tried what u prefer, but in ifile i cant delete and paste files
    U can cut/copy, paste files in ifile, dude. Navigate 2 the files tt u want to manipulate then click 'Edit', select the files, click on the bottom right button & a new options screen will pop up with the cut/copy options.

Thanks

yep, done

i paste the [email protected] file in var/stash/applications.pwn/Maps~iphone.app but nothing changed. not even when i respring eliteprohd

yep, done

i paste the [email protected] file in var/stash/applications.pwn/Maps~iphone.app but nothing changed. not even when i respring eliteprohd
    Wrong location.

Go to /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps

(The X's represent the digits and letters)

Insert the icon there, and if you wish, the LS as well.

If you have Additional Loading screens installed from Cydia, then if you wanna change the LS, I'd advice you to change the LS there as well.

Edit #1:

If you have followed my steps, and it didn't change, then go to EPHD.theme and look for a directory named Folders. Click it, and look if you have a Maps~iphone.app

If you do, click it, and change you're icon there as well. REMEMBER THIS: When switching the icon in Maps~iphone.app, you have to use this name:

icon: [email protected] (With an uppercase I)
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-19 at 01:55 PM.

Notes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Huaikong (2011-01-20)

Darkness, any chance you could make an ********** icon? I couldn't search the thread for any previous ones because the name is blocked : P

Page 1284 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2847841184123412741282128312841285128612941334138417842284 ... LastLast