Page 1283 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2837831183123312731281128212831284128512931333138317832283 ... LastLast
Results 25,641 to 25,660 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #25641
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    +100!! I cant thank him enough!! Ill be sending him a little something something today or tomorrow to show my appreciation! I will be getting back to normal very soon guys!! I have just been really busy working on the new theme and my day job has been killing me as well!! I think you guys are really going to like iElegance PRO HD!!! I love waking up to it on the phone, cleaning the screen and enjoying throughout the day!! I will probably be opening a preview thread by this weekend, and will probably have details on how to get on the beta team!!

    In my absence from being on this thread daily (until I finish up) please feel free to email me if there is anything that I can do for you [email protected]. I will answer most emails within a few hours time (as always) Rock on Gang!! thanks again Darkness for holding down the fort!!

    Sent you an email too Ivan
    Darkness is a Bulgarian android....lol,amount of work he provides it's just humanely impossible...

    Boss take your time with the new Theme...excellence needs time...

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-01-18), Darkness777 (2011-01-18)

  3. #25642
    there is nothing better than this to feel useful and help of friends

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-01-18), michelangelomusic (2011-01-18), MUFC55 (2011-01-18), RippedThemer (2011-01-19), rumcajs (2011-01-18)

  5. #25643
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post






    Thank You so much Darkness, your work is unbelievable. When you get time, could you also do the carrier logos. Thanks Again.

  6. #25644
    urgently need to get out of the forum. After about 1 hour I will be here to finish some things.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    michelangelomusic (2011-01-18)

  8. #25645
    Darkness, I got an order for you; remake of 52 icons and
    LS, finished in one hour...



    I'm joking :P

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FindThatCamper For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2011-01-18)

  10. #25646
    Default Setup
    Well, with the help of Darkness and his amazing talent, I think i've got a pretty good setup on my phone.

    A couple questions for the experts.

    1) My theme is set up with Blue Icons. Can you change the border of the weather widget to Blue?

    2) Can you change the border of the Lockscreen Pictures to Blue?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0225.png   -img_0226.png  

  11. #25647
    Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Thank You so much Darkness, your work is unbelievable. When you get time, could you also do the carrier logos. Thanks Again.


    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    dd721 (2011-01-18)

  13. #25648
    Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Well, with the help of Darkness and his amazing talent, I think i've got a pretty good setup on my phone.

    A couple questions for the experts.

    1) My theme is set up with Blue Icons. Can you change the border of the weather widget to Blue?

    2) Can you change the border of the Lockscreen Pictures to Blue?
    bro I can not change the color of these frames, because they go with the glass effect and when I try to change the color changes of the color and the effect which is inside the frame

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    dd721 (2011-01-18)

  15. #25649
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    bro if you have a problem with a specific part of the topic you should write to the author, in this case is Rob (Bars)
    sorry bro. dont know how you got a problem outta that but my mistake i thought you made the keyboard theme

  16. #25650
    brother see this post on the front page: #25643, there is the email address of Rob, write what it is exactly your problem with the keyboard

  17. #25651




    Display Recorder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-02-08)

  19. #25652


    New LS is nice, just downloaded it today so I'm behind a bit but nice addition. Thanks.

    Looking forward to iElegance...

  20. #25653
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Darkness I like your signature..can I have one in black/blue that says "Joser", please? Thanks buddy!!

  21. #25654




    That was me today. Sorry, you must go to bed, but tomorrow we'll continue I wish all my friends in MMI quiet evening and happy day
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-18 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #25655
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    +100!! I cant thank him enough!! Ill be sending him a little something something today or tomorrow to show my appreciation! I will be getting back to normal very soon guys!! I have just been really busy working on the new theme and my day job has been killing me as well!! I think you guys are really going to like iElegance PRO HD!!! I love waking up to it on the phone, cleaning the screen and enjoying throughout the day!! I will probably be opening a preview thread by this weekend, and will probably have details on how to get on the beta team!!

    In my absence from being on this thread daily (until I finish up) please feel free to email me if there is anything that I can do for you [email protected]. I will answer most emails within a few hours time (as always) Rock on Gang!! thanks again Darkness for holding down the fort!!

    Sent you an email too Ivan
    You guys are going to love iElegance ... I'm just guessing

  23. #25656
    oh man just got some exclusiveness of the next joint
    theres a reason bars wins theme of the week everytime he drops a new one
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-01-19 at 12:17 AM.

  24. #25657
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post




    Calendar

    what do you think about a "WhatsApp" icon in this style!?!?

  25. #25658
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    You guys are going to love iElegance ... I'm just guessing
    +100........




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  26. #25659
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    looking for a bitesms icon with blue glow for the "left" position in dockflow and blue glow far right position for this icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mailfarr.png  

  27. #25660
    Anyone know how to troubleshoot iaccess? I had it and the trial version expired, so I downloaded a cracked version and now it just kick me out when I load the app. Then I tried reinstalling the original and did the same thing. Already rebooted after install.

Page 1283 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2837831183123312731281128212831284128512931333138317832283 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •