Page 1280 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2807801180123012701278127912801281128212901330138017802280 ... LastLast
Results 25,581 to 25,600 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    Where does the BackBoard icon go?
    Try com.wynd.backboard-no-ui

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    can I get this for stocks icon and ls with white glow??
    If no one has done one when I get home. I'll do a ls later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -stocks.png  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

StayyyFlyyy (2011-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    I was downloading latest updates to EPHD and during install I received a telephone call... Now ever since then whenever I open up Cydia and go to Sections or Changes - Nothing is there. Same for Manage (Packages, Sources)

Any ideas?
    I have got a few suggestions for u:
    1. Go to //var/lib/apt/lists & delete everything EXCEPT for the folder named "partial". Relaunch cydia & let it download all the packages.
    2. Google for "cydia repo sources" & manually insert the individual repo sources into cydia via 'Manage' -> 'Sources' -> 'Edit' -> 'Add'
    3. Lastly, remove cydia & reinstall the .deb file manually. Google for the cydia.deb & place it in //var/mobile/Media/Downloads. Either use ifile to navigate to the directory & install it via ifile's native installer function or you can simply drag-&-drop the .deb file into ifunbox (for Windows user) "Cydia App Install" & respring. You will know the installation is complete in ifunbox if the .deb disappears after respring.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

[QUOTE=EricB78;5734766]If you're using a PC make sure you use the "save target as" option. If you're using a Mac I think it's something like "save file as". Don't use "save picture".

I don't know the bundle name. Maybe Asaphprod can post it up. Or you could look for the CFBundleIdentifier in the info.plist file./QUOTE]

sorry man, i don't know the name either..i looked it up on CFBundleIdentifer Database but even then it didn't work. i just replaced the original icon in the applications folder in the system

iPhone? More like MyPhone IRoyxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    If no one has done one when I get home. I'll do a ls later.
    loading screen posible?

i need a better winterboard icon

any ideas?!?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RobBK View Post
    i need a better winterboard icon

any ideas?!?!
    this is what i'm using now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -winterboardcenter.png  

Thanks

Eric i redownloaded, both ways..neither works. there's always a white strip right underneath the icon. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    this is what i'm using now
    have you it with blue shine???

Thanks Eric. Also sorry to be difficult but it looks like this white glow is a little bit longer than the others. Maybe it was resized by accident?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    Eric i redownloaded, both ways..neither works. there's always a white strip right underneath the icon. any ideas?
    Didn't you ask for white glow?

And incase anyone needs it, although I seemed to be one of the few with this problem, I found a fix to enable slide up for upcase and keep themed keyboard. Just message me

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    Thanks Eric. Also sorry to be difficult but it looks like this white glow is a little bit longer than the others. Maybe it was resized by accident?
    I didn't make that one. I have one I made from that pic but I'm not home to load it. I will when I get home.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RobBK View Post
    have you it with blue shine???
    nope, sorry man.

Didn't you ask for white glow?
    nah. if i did it must have been by accident. i'm a blue glow guy for now lol. i think i asked for it regular
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-01-18 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry, I don't have a weather one.
    Was looking for a completely transparent calendar without date showing cuz I want to put it over date on weather mod. Already made transparent weather just can't get calendar to work.

I'll do a blue glow for you a little later.

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Was looking for a completely transparent calendar without date showing cuz I want to put it over date on weather mod. Already made transparent weather just can't get calendar to work.
    You could use one of the frames I posted yesterday or the day before.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2011-01-18 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm not sure it's the same, but check Widgets/Clock/StyleSheets if you have it.
    Worked like a champ! Thanks!

I didn't make that one. I have one I made from that pic but I'm not home to load it. I will when I get home.
    oh my bad. sorry I would love to have as soon as you can send it thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Guys and gals, just wanted to make sure you all know about the MMi gear that is available. T-Shirts, Hoodies, Long Sleeve T's.
    There is a link to the order thread at the top of every page above the MMi logo, top left side.
    Our first order to be made is going out by Wednesday or Thursday, so order now to insure you get your MMi gear.
    Here is the link.
    Sorry to spam your thread, just wanted to get the word out to everyone.

Still can't figure out how to make these to icons normal. Normal meaning elite pro icons. I have tried everything I no how to. Any suggestions ? They r safari and photos if that makes difference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 1280 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2807801180123012701278127912801281128212901330138017802280 ... LastLast