Page 1276 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2767761176122612661274127512761277127812861326137617762276 ... LastLast
Results 25,501 to 25,520 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Anyone else an idea?!
    Greetings [email protected]

 iPhone 4 FW 4.2.1 JB Baseband 02.10.04 

I'm sorry but that is all that I know. I am also on the lookout for help : )

Edit #1:

Darkness: I'd like to request an ********** icon and an LS for it : ) I'm sorry if I don't have any pictures, but maybe you have something from former work? : D
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-17 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    icons are too small please post them in full size,
    Hi Rumcajs,
    I downloaded these transperant icons from Ace Window theme and wanted to check if Elite pro icons can be made in tranparent background, as it would look good on the dark wallpaper.
    I do no have full size icons. If it cannot be done then it is OK. Thanks for your help.

Here's an icon and LS for Insta...us. There was another set made a few pages back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png   -alt.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

FindThatCamper (2011-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hey FindThatCamper,

thanks for the information. I changed the default backround with my own pic. But think, this is not in the spirit of the inventor.

I am not very familiar with iAccess.
    Are you trying this for a lockscreen or just your regular wallpaper? If it's for a lockscreen, which one? Also, which iOS are you running?

Ahh thanks : ) Ughh, noob question: How to download the pics? : D

Quote Originally Posted by FindThatCamper View Post
    Ahh thanks : ) Ughh, noob question: How to download the pics? : D
    If you're on a PC, just right-click and use the "save target as". If you're on a Mac I think it's like "save file" or soemthing like that.

Ok, guys! I don't wanna surprise you too much but... I managed to install the ********** icons correctly!!!!!!! WOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Still doesn't explain why iAcces icons won't work : ( But Eric, did you see one of my former posts? Look a page behind, if I remember correctly, I said something about iAcces folder.
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-17 at 05:55 PM.

Ok, guys! I don't wanna surprise you too much but... I managed to install the ********** icons correctly!!!!!!! WOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Still doesn't explain why iAcces icons won't work : ( But Eric, did you see one of my former posts? Look a page behind, if I remember correctly, I said something about iAcces folder.
    The folder you're referring to doesn't apply the icon and loading screen. If you have a folder named com.iacces.iAcces in the Themes/EPDH/Bundles folder, and you have the icon in there twice(one as icon.png and the other as [email protected]) then I don't know why it's not skinning for you. The only thing I can think of, is since you are running iOS 4.2.1 you may need to make the icons: icon~iphone.png and [email protected]~iphone.png. If those don't work, I have no other ideas.

Hmm, didn't work either. Wow... What the hell is wrong? : D

Ohh and I downloaded Safari Icon and Loading Screen, Icon works perfect, but Loading Screen didn't change?

Edit #1:

I tried both Default.png and [email protected]

Edit #2:

Have you the paid version of iAcces, Eric? Because I think that is the problem maybe?

Edit #3:

Why does it say Netflix in my iAcces Loading screen default? : O
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-17 at 06:30 PM.

Hmm, didn't work either. Wow... What the hell is wrong? : D

Ohh and I downloaded Safari Icon and Loading Screen, Icon works perfect, but Loading Screen didn't change?

Edit #1:

I tried both Default.png and [email protected]

Edit #2:

Have you the paid version of iAcces, Eric? Because I think that is the problem maybe?
    I'm not sure Safari actually uses a loading screen. There isn't one in the EPHD bundles folder anyway.

About the iAcces issue, post up a screen shot of your folder as you see it in ifile.

Yes I have the paid version. No, that's not your problem. Whether you have paid for it or not, your phone uses the icon file to display it, that's it.

You probably put a Netflix loading screen in the iAcces folder.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2011-01-17 at 06:33 PM.

Well, when I have the option in winterboard more loading screens, it does come one up : P.... Maybe I have to turn that off? : O I dunno...

Which folder? The one in applications, in bundles, or in the folders?

Well, when I have the option in winterboard more loading screens, it does come one up : P.... Maybe I have to turn that off? : O I dunno...

Which folder? The one in applications, in bundles, or in the folders?
    The one in Themes/EPHD/Bundles

Ok, I will post a screenshot in a moment

Edit #1:

Ohh and well, perhaps you don't know why the safari LS won't change? : D
    The iAcces LS is like this: iAcces, iAcces and then behind those two, it says Netflix. (Note that this LS is not the one I am trying to get in.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bilde.png  
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-17 at 06:48 PM.

Ok, I will post a screenshot in a moment
    Ok. I just looked at my folder and the icon file is definately [email protected] for me. Try that first and respring. If that doesn't work, make it [email protected]~iphone.png. Make sure you have just one or the other. Don't have both. GL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

FindThatCamper (2011-01-17)

ERIC! IT WORKED!!!! MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry for that outbreak, but I've been dealing with this piece of sheet icon for like.... days now : D Thank you : )

Edit #1:

But do you know why my LS won't change? I have tried both Default.png and [email protected]

ERIC! IT WORKED!!!! MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry for that outbreak, but I've been dealing with this piece of sheet icon for like.... days now : D Thank you : )

Edit #1:

But do you know why my LS won't change? I have tried both Default.png and [email protected]
    For iAcces or Safari?

Oh yeah, congrats on the success. Now just think, another like 50-60 days and you'll have all of your icons done. Just in time for a new theme. JK

Actually, for both

Edit #1:

Haha yeah, just imagine, like... 2 months of trying to fix all icons. Then it freezes up, and you have to restore : P Man... that sucks : O
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-17 at 07:01 PM.

Actually, for both
    Do you have the EPHD Loading Screens selected in Winterboard? If so, check it and put it about EPHD. Drop your LS's in the appropriate folders. iAcces should be Default.png and Safari, if it does have one, should be [email protected]. Now, I'm not sure that you won't have to add the ~iphone just before the ".png" but make sure you only have one of each.

In the Loading screens folder, there is a Safari folder. Think that may be interferring? I think so...

Edit #1:

I fixed iAcces LS.

Here is what I did.

I had the Keyboard theme installed, and well, it had a folder with iAcces.app, and that interferred with the other, so I took of the keyboard theme at winterboard and Voila! : )

All that remains is Safari : P
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-17 at 07:10 PM.

Page 1276 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2767761176122612661274127512761277127812861326137617762276 ... LastLast