Page 1273 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2737731173122312631271127212731274127512831323137317732273 ... LastLast
Results 25,441 to 25,460 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by adrian.soto View Post
    I purchased this theme a few days ago and downloaded all the extra packages. this this is awesome! however, whenever i go into my messaging app, the phone resprings and goes into safe mode...plus, i downloaded a font before i downloaded this theme. i then downloaded the font package for this theme, but it only applies in some areas. how can i get it to apply everywhere? Last, there are a couple of lockscreens that really like that says i can apply my own pic from camera roll, but it doesnt apply...any ideas? help!
    Are you running iOS 4.2.1? Or an earlier version?

As to the issue with the fonts, try following what I explained to FindThatCamper over the last several pages. I think the lockscreen question has been answered too. Try searching for it in the thread. Not sure about the messaging issue.

Would anyone kindly make me an icon (white glow) + LS for ********** with the below pic. Orrrr if anyone has any grey/black/red combination of icon and LS for ********** that would do the trick as well.

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    How's this?

exectly!!!

perfect and thank you so much!!

the pictures are the appiconshadow,mask or the appoverlay????
    ...or wich of the 3 I musst change?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by leeloo24 View Post
    Would anyone kindly make me an icon (white glow) + LS for ********** with the below pic. Orrrr if anyone has any grey/black/red combination of icon and LS for ********** that would do the trick as well.

Thank you in advance.
    I'm not ready to do LS's yet, but here's the framed icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

leeloo24 (2011-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by RobBK View Post
    exectly!!!

perfect and thank you so much!!

the pictures are the appiconshadow,mask or the appoverlay????
    ...or wich of the 3 I musst change?!?!
    Those are the [email protected] files.

I'm not ready to do LS's yet, but here's the framed icon.
    That was EXTREMELY fast! And no worries for the LS! It'll come up sooner or later!! + its 100x better than I can do so THANKS!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

leeloo24 (2011-01-16)

Or this. Damn Rum, you beat me to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ls.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Thanks so much for the LS!!

I have had this theme since it came out, but just got into personalizing it. I read through soooooo many pages in this thread, gathering info on how to do it all and getting icons. This is my first iPhone + JB and thanks to all the hard work from all who take the time explaining to us Newbies I feel like I am really getting the hang of this! To all who help as many before have said it THANK YOU!!!!

Default Fonts
    Have another question. i downloaded bytafont and downloaded a font to replace all fonts in the system. well, when i downloaded the elite pro hd fonts and move them into the correct file folder, it doesnt do anything. i even deleted bytafont to try to remove the downloaded font and nothing. its the yikes font from cydia. any ideas?

Have another question. i downloaded bytafont and downloaded a font to replace all fonts in the system. well, when i downloaded the elite pro hd fonts and move them into the correct file folder, it doesnt do anything. i even deleted bytafont to try to remove the downloaded font and nothing. its the yikes font from cydia. any ideas?
    Make sure that the downloaded fonts for EPHD were named properly and in the System/Library/Fonts/Cache folder. MAKE SURE you don't delete the system fonts that you're replacing. Just add BACKUP to the end of the file name. And, you'll probably have to rename the EPHD fonts to match the system fonts.

Make sure that the downloaded fonts for EPHD were named properly and in the System/Library/Fonts/Cache folder. MAKE SURE you don't delete the system fonts that you're replacing. Just add BACKUP to the end of the file name. And, you'll probably have to rename the EPHD fonts to match the system fonts.
    i did all that and the yikes font is still there! even after i deleted the stupid thing! am i supposed to move the BACKUP files to a diff folder? because i moved them to the folder before the cache folder.

i did all that and the yikes font is still there! even after i deleted the stupid thing! am i supposed to move the BACKUP files to a diff folder? because i moved them to the folder before the cache folder.
    No, you don't have to move them. The yikes font might have been dl'd into the Bytafont folder. Maybe you have to disable Bytafont. I'm not sure if it works that way. That may be overwriting the system fonts.

darkness can you make this a contacts icon and ls??
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-01-25 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    darkness can you make this a contacts icon and ls??
    Do you want an icon glow?

yeah white please thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    yeah white please thanks
    Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -contacts.png   -default-2x.png  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-01-17)

amazing work guys thanks

Page 1273 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2737731173122312631271127212731274127512831323137317732273 ... LastLast