Page 1270 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2707701170122012601268126912701271127212801320137017702270 ... LastLast
Results 25,381 to 25,400 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

HA! I got it working now ! I will see to changing them to the correct names...

But emmm, I forgot what to change to

I think I managed to change the fonts right. It doesn't look like the original iOS 4.2.1 font anyway, so I think this is a sucess : )

Ohh, and one more question:

Does the Elite Pro HD keyboard work for you in safari and such?
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-16 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by FindThatCamper View Post
    HA! I got it working now ! I will see to changing them to the correct names...

But emmm, I forgot what to change to
    They are Helvetica.ttc, HelveticaNeue.ttc, MarkerFeltThin.ttf, PhoneKeyCaps.ttf, and PhonepadTwo.ttf. Find the system fonts that match, thought they probably begin with _H_ or whatever, and name the new ones to match the system ones. Then try doing the steps I explained earlier.

To get the kb skinned you have to install iAcces 4 China. It costs $15, but that's the only way to skin the kb so far.

Blehh, another noob question:

How can I change the app icons? And is it difficult doing it?

Ohh and I don't have any files AT ALL that ends with ~iphone

But I have iAcces 4 China. Or wait, is this because I have Trial? : O
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-16 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Blehh, another noob question:

How can I change the app icons? And is it difficult doing it?

Ohh and I don't have any files AT ALL that ends with ~iphone

But I have iAcces 4 China. Or wait, is this because I have Trial? : O
    To change the icons you have to have a new file you want to use and put it in the bundle folder in EPHD. The bundle must match the CFBundleIdentifier that you can find in the info.plist file in the apps folder.

When was the last time you updated EPHD?

You may have to activate iAcces by purchasing it, but I'm not sure.

I need help with iaccess and the keyboard theme. my keyboard works perfectly with the theme and iaccess installed but when I activate slide up for up-case the numeric keyboard turns to iaccess numeric keyboard. not the themed keyboard is there anyway to replace the image or fix this?

Updated? Well I bought it today : P And how do I even update it? : P

Hmm, that sounds quite complicated : O Might be because I am a little slow in my head... Because you see, my Contact icon, is like a book or something, but the loading screen is like several folders etc. So yeah, it doesn't match : P

So, I have to buy iAcces in order to use my Keyboard everywhere... hmm.
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-16 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    I need help with iaccess and the keyboard theme. my keyboard works perfectly with the theme and iaccess installed but when I activate slide up for up-case the numeric keyboard turns to iaccess numeric keyboard. not the themed keyboard is there anyway to replace the image or fix this?
    I haven't seen any questions or fixes on that in here. Maybe someone else has, but as far as I know, there's no fix.

Updated? Well I bought it today : P And how do I even update it? : P

Hmm, that sounds quite complicated : O Might be because I am a little slow in my head... Because you see, my Contact icon, is like a book or something, but the loading screen is like several folders etc. So yeah, it doesn't match : P

So, I have to buy iAcces in order to use my Keyboard everywhere... hmm.
    If you have ifile installed on your phone you can go in and look at just about all of the files on your phone. If you go to the app folder you'll find a file named Info.plist. In there it tells you how the phone recognizes the app. It's called the CFBundleIdentifier. It'll look like com.apple.contacts. Also, you can find the apps icon names that you'd need to name the icons you put in the bundle folder which you would create in Themes/EPHD/Bundles.

Hmm it does say plist version 1.0, but I'm not sure what to look after in the Info.plist?

Thanks

Darkness, can you make me a dockflow for these icons please?

Left side:

EPHD Phone Icon
    Messages (attached)

Right side:

EPHD Camera Icon
    Ipod (attached)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  
    Last edited by Latino; 2011-01-18 at 06:49 PM.

RQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png   -icon-mediaplayer-2x.png  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Latino (2011-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    RQ
    Could you also provide the Phone(left) and camera(right) icons as well please?

What do you mean with dockflow? : P

Ohh, and I see that my iAcces icon isn't like... the others. Is there somebody here who can provide me with one? : P

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can i request a Click2Call loading+icon

Bundlename: com.UnlimApps.Click2Call
    icon: Icon.png [email protected]

Hmm it does say plist version 1.0, but I'm not sure what to look after in the Info.plist?
    Here is the Info.plist file for the phone. Notice after CFBundleIdentifier it says com.apple.mobilephone. That's the folder you'd put a new phone icon in the EPHD/bundles folder. Also, you can see what the phone looks for in terms of file names for the icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0456.png  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-16)

Ahh, I see. But one question: Why does you're info.plist look a lot bigger than mine?

Ermm, can I post a screenshot of my info.plist, safely?

You may be looking at a different Info.plist file. I don't know. BTW, as you scroll down the page a little search option comes up on the right hand side at the top. You can search for a lot of the questions you are asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    Could you also provide the Phone(left) and camera(right) icons as well please?
    amm icons bro I know them or you think I'll give them to them recline?

Quote Originally Posted by mastermark25 View Post
    Can i request a Click2Call loading+icon

Bundlename: com.UnlimApps.Click2Call
    icon: Icon.png [email protected]
    This application from Cydia is it?
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-16 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't even have CFBundleIdentifier? : O

I don't even have CFBundleIdentifier? : O
    At the top of the root folder you have a folder named Applications. If you look in there, there are a bunch of applications that you have on your phone. If you go in any one of them, there is an info.plist file.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    amm icons bro I know them or you think I'll give them to them recline?
    I would like you to make the phone(left) and camera(right) icons that came with the theme into dockflows. I'd attach them but they are distorted.

Page 1270 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2707701170122012601268126912701271127212801320137017702270 ... LastLast