Page 1269 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2697691169121912591267126812691270127112791319136917692269 ... LastLast
Results 25,361 to 25,380 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by RobBK View Post
    can i have maybe a appiconshadow / mask / overlay for the
    red / silver and the blue icons!?!?
    How's this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bg.png   -rg.png   -wg.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-16), RobBK (2011-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by ericb78 View Post
    ask and you shall receive.
    thank you!! Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    1. To install the fonts you need to first download the addon from Cydia. Then you need to follow the path it gives you to your system fonts and just add "old" to the end of each appropriate font name so you don't lose them. Then you just have to add the addons into the system fonts folder. I think the fonts change without a respring, but I'm not positive.

2. I believe in order to get the stock kb back you have to go into iAcces and disable it. Otherwise you just get the standard looking kb, but not the same functionality.

3. To change the pic in the lockscreen you need to go into the lockscreens file, find the path that it references for wallpaper and place the pic you want as your wallpaper in it's place with the correct name.

4. "Slide to unlock" is in the HTML file in the lockscreen folder I believe. If you change that, you change what it says.

5. You can find wallpapers scattered throughout this thread, or just post what an idea you'd like and see if someone has one that they can post for you.

6. Are you running iOS 4.2.1?
    Thank you for such a detailed reply EricB : )

But what you said about the font didn't make much sense to me either. I don't know where they got installed : P

And yeah, I am running the "cursed" iOS 4.2.1 -.-

Quote Originally Posted by FindThatCamper View Post
    Thank you for such a detailed reply EricB : )

But what you said about the font didn't make much sense to me either. I don't know where they got installed : P

And yeah, I am running the "cursed" iOS 4.2.1 -.-
    There are 5 fonts that you need to replace. When you downloaded the EPHD Font pkg, they were put in private/var/mobile/Documents. The five that are in there need to replace the similarly named fonts in the System/Library/Fonts/Cache folder. But before you replace the fonts, add "old" to the end of the five system fonts so they are not lost.

Sorry, but I can't help you with the rest. I don't know much about 4.2.1 yet because I haven't updated to that yet. I'm waiting for a good JB for that iOS. I don't want to try and use the Beta version.

Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong View Post
    Ivam must be camping infront of his tv for the white hart lane match.

can you make a icon for AppInfo later on?

back to my game now........

AppInfo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Huaikong (2011-01-17), mtnguy321 (2011-01-17)

ok, so I should do this:

From "_H_Helvetica.ttc" to "_H_Helveticaold.ttc"?

And where is the lockscreen folder? I am using SlantedLock at the moment, but I suppose you are meaning a folder that applies to the phone itself?
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-16 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok, so I should do this:

From "_H_Helvetica.ttc" to "_H_Helveticaold.ttc"?

And where is the lockscreen folder? I am using SlantedLock at the moment, but I suppose you are meaning a folder that applies to the phone itself?
    I changed Helvetica.ttc to Helvetica.ttc.BACKUP as Bars instructed in the description of the Fonts download.

The lockscreen folder with be in the themes folder, and it will have the name of whatever lockscreen you are running, or want to run.

Ohh, and on the bar where the carrier name etc is. Well, on the screenshots, it is different from mine. I have similar bars for signal strength, but mine are grey, and my battery is green, not white etc, plus I don't got some other stuff on it.

Calculator

Ohh, and on the bar where the carrier name etc is. Well, on the screenshots, it is different from mine. I have similar bars for signal strength, but mine are grey, and my battery is green, not white etc, plus I don't got some other stuff on it.
    Check in the UIImages folder in the EPHD theme folder. I'm guessing, just guessing, that you should only have files that end in "~iphone". If you have the same file twice, I think they interfere with eachother. I wouldn't just delete the files that don't have the "~iphone" ending, maybe copy them to a folder on your desktop first so you can restore them if needed.

Calculator [2]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-02-08)

Hiya Peeps,
    I truly apologize if this has been posted 100 times already. I have made a valiant effort to search through 1692 pages before I asked for help. I am trying to replace an icon and loading screen through WinSCP. I renamed the "default and icon" for iPhone 4 (I think). I tried it on maps icon to start and now it isn't skinned. Is it because the owner on far right of attached pic is set to root instead of mobile? That's the only thing I could come up with. Any ideas? Thanks in advance....

CC

Btw, when I look it up in iFile it shows the new icon and LS in there but it still isn't skinned. I have re-sprang and deselected/reselected in winterboard as well.

-img_2085-1-.jpg

Ahh ok, I see now. I would do it, but my iPhone just froze -.- I hope I don't need to restore it...

Loading Screen Names: Default / [email protected] / [email protected]~iphone

unmark -> mark again theme in WinterBoard

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

carolinacobras (2011-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacobras View Post
    Hiya Peeps,
    I truly apologize if this has been posted 100 times already. I have made a valiant effort to search through 1692 pages before I asked for help. I am trying to replace an icon and loading screen through WinSCP. I renamed the "default and icon" for iPhone 4 (I think). I tried it on maps icon to start and now it isn't skinned. Is it because the owner on far right of attached pic is set to root instead of mobile? That's the only thing I could come up with. Any ideas? Thanks in advance....

CC

Btw, when I look it up in iFile it shows the new icon and LS in there but it still isn't skinned. I have re-sprang and deselected/reselected in winterboard as well.

-img_2085-1-.jpg
    If you're running iOS 4.1 or earlier, try deleting the files that end in ~iphone. If you're running iOS 4.2.1 try deleting the ones that do not have ~iphone. I think the two files kindof counteract eachother.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

carolinacobras (2011-01-16)

Well... My iPhone just froze after i had moved the fonts. I respringed and well, it didn't boot back up. I hear the sound that it is supposed to go to lockscreen, but it isn't happening?

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    If you're running iOS 4.1 or earlier, try deleting the files that end in ~iphone. If you're running iOS 4.2.1 try deleting the ones that do not have ~iphone. I think the two files kindof counteract eachother.
    Thanks! I'll give it a try. I'm on 4.0

Well... My iPhone just froze after i had moved the fonts. I respringed and well, it didn't boot back up. I hear the sound that it is supposed to go to lockscreen, but it isn't happening?
    Try rebooting again. If that doesn't work, you may have to use iTunes to restore it and get started again. Keep in mind, that may be an issue with the JB you're using too.

Hmm, I haven't understood this clearly but umm, if I restore through Itunes, do I loose all my Cydia apps + the data on the apps? What about my themes and such?

ohh and I can get acces through my phone with WinSCP. Should I remove the fonts and try again? If I do remove them, can I get the original ones back? : D

Because I saw that the ones in the Elite pro hd folder, well, they didn't have the _h_ infront, so I think i might have backed up the wrong fonts : P

Hmm, I haven't understood this clearly but umm, if I restore through Itunes, do I loose all my Cydia apps + the data on the apps? What about my themes and such?

ohh and I can get acces through my phone with WinSCP. Should I remove the fonts and try again? If I do remove them, can I get the original ones back? : D

Because I saw that the ones in the Elite pro hd folder, well, they didn't have the _h_ infront, so I think i might have backed up the wrong fonts : P
    Try changing the fonts back to the way they were first. Then I'd say if it's working for you, you might try renaming the EPHD addon fonts to match the one's you are replacing. Hopefully you don't have to restore.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

FindThatCamper (2011-01-16)

Page 1269 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2697691169121912591267126812691270127112791319136917692269 ... LastLast