Page 1268 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2687681168121812581266126712681269127012781318136817682268 ... LastLast
Results 25,341 to 25,360 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Darkness...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-16)

iSHSHit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    Darkness...

My friend, congratulations good news is that you already have this piece of art, but the worst is that now we are waiting for the great JB I do not know why so delayed the launch of this JB to 4.2.1, but as I go will wait for 4.3 for them JB

Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-16 at 10:25 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-16)

Hi Dark,
    Can you please make DOckflow icon in the below order from Left.

Thanks
    Last edited by frad23; 2011-01-16 at 11:17 AM.

Hi Dark!

Please make these icons into Elite theme and loading screen. Thank you so muc.
    Nice week <3
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello all, I got a few questions about this theme.

1. How do I install the font from Cydia? The description which you can see at Cydia does not make any sense to me.

2. About the keyboard. Is it supposed to be activated by pressing the globe button? If so, is it also supposed to be able to go back to the regular keyboard?

3. How can I change the Tap Lockscreen picture? And is there a specific size on the picture I must have?

4. Is there anyone who knows how to remove the "Slide to unlock" text? I have tried almost all the apps on Cydia, as well as using iFile, but no luck. Might it be because I don't have English as my language?

5. Where can I get the wallpaper(s)?

6. My homescreen doesn't look like it does on the screenshots. Like, I can't change my wallpaper, because it keeps using the wallpaper that comes with the weather widget for 4.2.1. And those little dots and bars which tells you which page you are on, they are round, not squares, how can I fix this?
    To anyone who answers these, thank you very much! : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-01-16 at 04:12 PM.

@sjbtax, OMG had been working on a fix for this all evening... Finally made a copy of the file into the EPHD icon glow bundle like u said with ~iphone.png = worked instantly!!!
    Last edited by leeloo24; 2011-01-16 at 04:16 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to leeloo24 For This Useful Post:

sjbtax (2011-01-16)

Anyone that can help me? : )

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

TuneIn Radio
    Thank yous so much dude!!
    How do you add them in?

Thanks

Hi just downloaded this awesome theme, ive looked through the first 124 pages to try and find out how to change the city on the EPHD Weather. Can someone please point me in the right direction? thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by DaZHammer View Post
    Hi just downloaded this awesome theme, ive looked through the first 124 pages to try and find out how to change the city on the EPHD Weather. Can someone please point me in the right direction? thanks all
    Hey man so you can do it straight from ur iDevice.
    USe iFile and navigate to var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/EPHD Weather/Widgets/Configs/Weather-Configs.js
    That is it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxhackaxxx For This Useful Post:

DaZHammer (2011-01-16)

Thanks

Thanks man!!! Perfect!!!

Could anyone please help me? Look at my post further up : )

Hi! Does anyone have this same YouTube icon but with the white glow? The one I saved from one of the previous posts has a white frame around it even if I saved it as target...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon2xf.png  

Quote Originally Posted by FindThatCamper View Post

1. How do I install the font from Cydia? The description which you can see at Cydia does not make any sense to me.

2. About the keyboard. Is it supposed to be activated by pressing the globe button? If so, is it also supposed to be able to go back to the regular keyboard?

3. How can I change the Tap Lockscreen picture? And is there a specific size on the picture I must have?

4. Is there anyone who knows how to remove the "Slide to unlock" text? I have tried almost all the apps on Cydia, as well as using iFile, but no luck. Might it be because I don't have English as my language?

6. My homescreen doesn't look like it does on the screenshots. Like, I can't change my wallpaper, because it keeps using the wallpaper that comes with the weather widget for 4.2.1. And those little dots and bars which tells you which page you are on, they are round, not squares, how can I fix this?
    Hi,

From personal experience I'm gonna try and answer your Q 2, 4 and 5, hopefully you find it helpful:

2. I have more than one keyboard language and have found that the EPHD keyboard is only present when I am in English, if I switch to French KB it goes back to reg. iPhone KB. So I unless we both did it wrong I would say it does go back when pressing the globe.

4. I have a tweak called My Strings (from insanelyi repo) and it lets you personalize all system texts so the slide to unlock on mine is now leeloo's iPhone.

5. There are a couple of wallpapers that come with the theme (different variations of grey, metal etc.) simply in your settings/wallpaper. For me I just choose the wallpaper and respring and it changes...

Hope at least one of these is helpful.

Hmm, they did prove to be useful as information, but they didn't help me much otherwise. I am still looking for answers. But thank you anyway : )

Quote Originally Posted by leeloo24 View Post
    Hi! Does anyone have this same YouTube icon but with the white glow? The one I saved from one of the previous posts has a white frame around it even if I saved it as target...
    Ask and you shall receive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

leeloo24 (2011-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by FindThatCamper View Post

1. To install the fonts you need to first download the addon from Cydia. Then you need to follow the path it gives you to your system fonts and just add "old" to the end of each appropriate font name so you don't lose them. Then you just have to add the addons into the system fonts folder. I think the fonts change without a respring, but I'm not positive.

2. I believe in order to get the stock kb back you have to go into iAcces and disable it. Otherwise you just get the standard looking kb, but not the same functionality.

3. To change the pic in the lockscreen you need to go into the lockscreens file, find the path that it references for wallpaper and place the pic you want as your wallpaper in it's place with the correct name.

4. "Slide to unlock" is in the HTML file in the lockscreen folder I believe. If you change that, you change what it says.

5. You can find wallpapers scattered throughout this thread, or just post what an idea you'd like and see if someone has one that they can post for you.

6. Are you running iOS 4.2.1?

can i have maybe a appiconshadow / mask / overlay for the
    red / silver and the blue icons!?!?

Ivam must be camping infront of his tv for the white hart lane match.

can you make a icon for AppInfo later on?

back to my game now........

Page 1268 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2687681168121812581266126712681269127012781318136817682268 ... LastLast