Page 1262 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2627621162121212521260126112621263126412721312136217622262 ... LastLast
Results 25,221 to 25,240 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

It seems as if I change my springboard theme every couple days or so as I'm sure many others do as well. Here's my SB as of now but I'm sure it'll be different in 36 hours.
    I appreciate the help with the icons and what not from everyone.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

just posting my setup. not much changed except dock image and dockflow. just love it though icons are gorgeous. btw my dock is actually 3 Mary Jane leafs but my larger middle dock icon covers it lol I can post if anyone wants it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    It seems as if I change my springboard theme every couple days or so as I'm sure many others do as well. Here's my SB as of now but I'm sure it'll be different in 36 hours.
    That looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Boss Darkness can you make me "Henry" name for my carrier logo and lockscreen please. thanks a lot!

Out of curiosity, did u purposely use different icon styles for different apps?

For example, your appstore, cydia & notes (i'm guessing right here since u don't have icon labels) are spotting icon style with white bottom glow whereas your mail is spotting icon style with red bottom glow. The rest of your app icons are simply stock EPHD style icons with no bottom glow

Thank you darkness! Awesome wrk!

I pull random icons off this thread that I see and like and some are like that. Its actually an alternate icon bundle I'm using now instead of having to keep replacing EP's default images.

I pull random icons off this thread that I see and like and some are like that. Its actually an alternate icon bundle I'm using now instead of having to keep replacing EP's default images.
    Just so you know, it's pretty easy to edit your icons to get them all to have the same glow. There's a free app online called Gimp that's good for at least editing the icons. In case you'd like them to be uniform that is.

Quote Originally Posted by terry99_99 View Post
    Boss Darkness can you make me "Henry" name for my carrier logo and lockscreen please. thanks a lot!

Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

terry99_99 (2011-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    I'm on EPHD Black Pack and when I activate EPHD Red Glow, some of my icons go black&white. How can I fix this please?

Help pretty please

How can I also change the email notification sound? Example with the 1 from CHD. Thanks!
    Last edited by lastdance; 2011-01-14 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Just so you know, it's pretty easy to edit your icons to get them all to have the same glow. There's a free app online called Gimp that's good for at least editing the icons. In case you'd like them to be uniform that is.

Yeah I'll check it out, appreciate the referral. It'll be better than asking Darkness to do it every other day I'm sure, he's busy with everyone else.
    Thanks again.

Any word on ETA of ElegancePro HD yet?

Default Loading Screen
    Darness,

can you please make loading Screen for the "SKY Mobile" App.

Kind regards

Stefan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sky90_bande.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

For some odd reason when I start the "Weather Widget" from Winterboard it is hiding it low underneath my dock?

How do I adjust the height of this and why would that even be a default under the dock?

Thanks

name of the icon is true, but the folder name is not true: write it so: com.bigboss.flashlight

proper folder name is the name of the application to be written with a lowercase letter where you are quite

it works...thank you!!!

do you maybe know also whats wrong with my install0s problem?!?!

EP add the icon...but when i chang it i becoume only the normal installouse icon from cydia...
    and when its one time changed...there is the only way back a re-install via cydia and i have the orginal EP icon back!

/private/var/stash/Themes.q66tPX/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.hackulo.us.**********

i dont understand the problem :-(

thx Darkness~
    but how can i put these icons on my carrier??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Just a suggestion to your springboard. I believe u've shrinked your icons on springboard. You may wanna consider changing the icon labels to a smaller font size to go with them

Tt's just me, otherwise i think it's a good mod u've there.
    sounds good, how do i do that?

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'd fix the App Trailers icon and the Backboard icon to match the others in terms of having the same frame. And get a No Dock Labels theme on Cydia.
    yea i wanted to do that, but i have no icon experience at all and i figured finding an app trailer icon in here wasn't a sure bet lol. it's not common i mean
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-01-14 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That's beautiful. Can someone direct me to where I can find how to move the weather widget to the top like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    sounds good, how do i do that?

yea i wanted to do that, but i have no icon experience at all and i figured finding an app trailer icon in here wasn't a sure bet lol. it's not common i mean
    If you post up the original I can frame it for you. Or, if you want something new, give me an idea of what you'd want as an icon and I'll see what I can do.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Asaphprod (2011-01-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by squiggly View Post
    That's beautiful. Can someone direct me to where I can find how to move the weather widget to the top like this?
    dunno which widget u have, but in the 4.2 weather widget in ifile, go to the weather folder then stylesheets folder..css file...near the bottom there's a line under weathericon that says position: absolute; top: xxxpx....change the xxx and the widget moves accordingly. hopefully similar in ur widget

Page 1262 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2627621162121212521260126112621263126412721312136217622262 ... LastLast