Page 1259 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2597591159120912491257125812591260126112691309135917592259 ... LastLast
Results 25,161 to 25,180 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Thought I'd post this icon. I'm using it for iBlank.
    i like that

Green Apple
    Thanks

So I am still unsure of how to replace the carrier logo?

Also the lockscreen Elite Pro HD logo?

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    It may be a conflict with some of the files being "doubled" up because of the ~iPhone.png files that were added for the 4.2.1 update. I can't be positive. But you might want to check out Brushed Metal HD status bar in Cydia. It's a pretty clean status bar that goes well with EPHD. I would also check out the files you have in your 49'ers carrier logo theme. They may be overlapping.
    Thanks for the tips...I'll try out that status bar.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    Anyone:

I've downloaded the EPHD Lockscreen V3. I'm assuming I need to put pics somewhere in the theme folders for theme to display and rotate. Where do they go? Also, what is the difference between LS01, LS02, etc? Is it the number of pics that rotate or something else? Thanks!
    the differences between the lockscreen are like the background and style..the pic part is the same for all. as for where to place the pics u have to replace the original pics in the lockscreen folder. it should be in a pics folder or something like that. just check all the folders

What is the Font you are using? Very nice.
    The font is called Yikes I believe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cav3O For This Useful Post:

dd721 (2011-01-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 328iGuy View Post
    So I am still unsure of how to replace the carrier logo?

Also the lockscreen Elite Pro HD logo?
    go to library/themes/ephd/bundles/com.apple.att_us. Then you replace the files in there with the files you have that i assume darkness made for you. that's for the carrier. for the logo go into the lockscreen folder and replace the logo file

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    the differences between the lockscreen are like the background and style..the pic part is the same for all. as for where to place the pics u have to replace the original pics in the lockscreen folder. it should be in a pics folder or something like that. just check all the folders
    Thanks,

In the EPHD LS Slideshow theme I see where the images went, but I don't see that location in the EPHD LS V3 theme. I assume that it is a separate theme with it's own images, and does not need to be combined with the original LS Slideshow theme, correct?

Green Apple
    Thanks

go to library/themes/ephd/bundles/com.apple.att_us. Then you replace the files in there with the files you have that i assume darkness made for you. that's for the carrier. for the logo go into the lockscreen folder and replace the logo file
    When you say replace the files, there are 4 files in there and Darkness gave me 2. Do I rename them to the same names as are in there, or does it matter?

What if ATT is not my carrier, does that matter that I replace the files inside the ATT folder?

Thanks

Thanks,

In the EPHD LS Slideshow theme I see where the images went, but I don't see that location in the EPHD LS V3 theme. I assume that it is a separate theme with it's own images, and does not need to be combined with the original LS Slideshow theme, correct?
    yea i think each theme is separate. whatever adjustments you want to do is lockscreen specific. if anyone else disagrees or something please speak up lolol..i'm still a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 328iGuy View Post
    When you say replace the files, there are 4 files in there and Darkness gave me 2. Do I rename them to the same names as are in there, or does it matter?

What if ATT is not my carrier, does that matter that I replace the files inside the ATT folder?
    if you look at a preview of the files you'll see that there are 4 files but it's grouped. two files are the black colored one and two are the white colored one. so the black one darkness gave u, u'd replace the two black ones..same for the white.

as for the ATT carrier specific thing, i'm not sure, sorry man.
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-01-13 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yea i think each theme is separate. whatever adjustments you want to do is lockscreen specific. if anyone else disagrees or something please speak up lolol..i'm still a newbie
    No worries! I'm a "pro" on the theme, but not the lockscreens. I'll figure it out eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by MUFC55 View Post
    Some icons i thought you might like! The first two for calander and the last one for maps!
    Thank you, maps icon is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Calendar
    Thanks D, appreciate the help with that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TreyATX For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-13)

Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Im having a great time tweaking the New Lockscreen #3. But I cant figure out a couple of things.

#1 Any Idea how I can get rid of the Black at the top of my Number 2, and Number 3 pictures? Do I need to resize?

Thanks
    Where did you put the images for LS #3? I'm stumped on how to get them to display (was able to on the original LS slideshow).

Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Where is everyone downloading LS V3 from, I Don't see it in Cydia?

Clock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

michelangelomusic (2011-01-13), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-02-08)

Where did you put the images for LS #3? I'm stumped on how to get them to display (was able to on the original LS slideshow).

Thanks!
    Settings/Wallpaper Select your picture. I don't have it set up for slideshow. Don't know if thats an option.

MyProfiles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-02-08)

worked perfectly thanks

Thanks

Darkness, can you please make me replacement black and white carrier logos with the same font that says 'Truth'? Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Default Lockscreen
    Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    they should be portrait pics not landscape pics... that will get rid of the black lines..
    Thanks Robert, worked like a charm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0221.png  

25. The Following User Says Thank You to dd721 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-13)

Page 1259 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2597591159120912491257125812591260126112691309135917592259 ... LastLast