Page 1253 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2537531153120312431251125212531254125512631303135317532253 ... LastLast
Results 25,041 to 25,060 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Hey darkness do you have this camera icon for EPHD??
    Thanks!!

Camera
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Asaphprod (2011-01-12), Joserrrr (2011-01-12), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    thanx rine about the icons, makes sense now. but my dock icons are already skewed and they were all from dockflow ready icons. they are 118x120 and I'm on an iPhone 4 but I can't figure out what is making them enlarged like that. when they are bundled iOS shrinks them so I made them in an "icons" folder but this is what I get
    Not sure if this has been answered yet. If you drop the icons into there appropriates bundles folder they should autoshrink to the correct size(I think). If you put them into the Icons folder in your dockflow theme they will not auto shrink. If you want them to be the same size as your other icons you need to shrink them down to 59 x 60, if you're going to leave them in the dockflow/Icons folder. Also, if they're not stock icons, you have to put them in that folder.

Dark, do you happen to have a black and white, or even slightly blue, icon for Sound Hound or another music recognition app? TIA
    Last edited by EricB78; 2011-01-12 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    How are these?
    thank you!!!! awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Ok so in the widget.HTML you need to change the "var iconSetWall = 'iNZTHD'" to STOCK instead of iNZTHD

should have made separate widgets but I didn't
    worked like a lucky charm my man lol thanks! any thoughts as to why the words at the bottom are off center like in the screen shot. in the first floppy widget the words (for instance cloudy and then 36degrees on either side of the screen) are on the same line, but in the second version the degrees are like touching the app above that area and way above the line with cloudy on it. i dunno if that makes sense
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-01-12 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asaphprod For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-12), eenofonn (2011-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    thank you!!!! awesome!

worked like a lucky charm my man lol thanks! any thoughts as to why the words at the bottom are off center like in the screen shot. in the first floppy widget the words (for instance cloudy and then 36degrees on either side of the screen) are on the same line, but in the second version the degrees are like touching the app above that area and way above the line with cloudy on it. i dunno if that makes sense
    lol I will check it out but not til later... I'm glad someone is showing an interest in my work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

Asaphprod (2011-01-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

thanx for the responses guys. I tried using Photoshop and making the outer icons to 50% but they come out way too small. I'm gonna try messing with the sizes later today. they are all just in the icons folder under the dockflow cydia app that I downloaded. the icons themselves arent the problem it's how iOS is dealing with them if that makes sense lol. also I made my own sbsettings using a mix of some dusk respring icons for respring power and more, then some alt color icons for the toggles from some free icons made by BPereira. I pm'd Z to see if he wanted to use it cause I'm not trying to make money off it or anything but I think it's gorgeous. any ideas on what I should do?

After helping Robertlg with his dockflow yesterday I started working on a new setup. Now I can't figure out which one I like more. Luckily I have them setup to where I can just switch back and forth if I want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0447.png   -img_0448.png   -img_0451.png   -img_0452.png  

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-12), Moose0704 (2011-01-12)

thanx for the responses guys. I tried using Photoshop and making the outer icons to 50% but they come out way too small. I'm gonna try messing with the sizes later today. they are all just in the icons folder under the dockflow cydia app that I downloaded. the icons themselves arent the problem it's how iOS is dealing with them if that makes sense lol. also I made my own sbsettings using a mix of some dusk respring icons for respring power and more, then some alt color icons for the toggles from some free icons made by BPereira. I pm'd Z to see if he wanted to use it cause I'm not trying to make money off it or anything but I think it's gorgeous. any ideas on what I should do?
    iPhone4 icons need to be 118x120

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-12)

With the dockflow that I have, when I drop the icons into the dockflow/Icons folder they have to be named whatever the app is. Like Facebook is Facebook.png. iPod = iPod.png.

My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 512 Posts

Hi
    Darkness. Please could i have a LS for, Settings And Weather. Many thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -weather.png   -settings.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

After helping Robertlg with his dockflow yesterday I started working on a new setup. Now I can't figure out which one I like more. Luckily I have them setup to where I can just switch back and forth if I want.
    i like the third one most

Quote Originally Posted by Asaphprod View Post
    i like the third one most
    Yeah, that was my first mod to this great theme. I got the blue glow from a post by someone on here and just ran with it. The new one was from taking the badge for alerts and just making it work on icons and everything else. Man it's a lot of work getting everything skinned and setup. This is why I def don't mind paying for Bars' work. I realize how much goes into it. And I'm only doing minor things.

Quote Originally Posted by superouse View Post
    Hi
    Darkness. Please could i have a LS for, Settings And Weather. Many thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Darkness

Any chance I can get a signature graphic of my username in black/red?

Also a carrier logo and the lockscreen logo?

That would be a GREATLY appreciated effort!!

hi eric i attempted to make my own dock flow icons similar to the style of yours, but it came out to me looking like a bunch of slanted icons.. if i send you the pngs can you make them just like the ones in your screen shot for me? they look greatt by the way

My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Thanks Dark

22. The Following User Says Thank You to superouse For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by StayyyFlyyy View Post
    hi eric i attempted to make my own dock flow icons similar to the style of yours, but it came out to me looking like a bunch of slanted icons.. if i send you the pngs can you make them just like the ones in your screen shot for me? they look greatt by the way
    I can't skew icons. I have to get someone else to do them. I do have a bunch that were posted by Dark, I believe, that if they match what you want I can do. If you have them skewed already, I can size them up for you. Let me know.

well this is how they are skewed now do you think that will work? if so i can send them to you as soon as i get back home?

Quote Originally Posted by 328iGuy View Post
    Darkness

Any chance I can get a signature graphic of my username in black/red?

Also a carrier logo and the lockscreen logo?

That would be a GREATLY appreciated effort!!

Attached Files Attached Files

[QUOTE=StayyyFlyyy;5717091]well this is how they are skewed now do you think that will work? if so i can send them to you as soon as i get back home? [QUOTE]

As luck would have it, I have all of those icons. Do you want them with the glow?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Thank you Dark!
    Last edited by 328iGuy; 2011-01-12 at 08:11 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 328iGuy For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-12)

Page 1253 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2537531153120312431251125212531254125512631303135317532253 ... LastLast