Page 1248 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2487481148119812381246124712481249125012581298134817482248 ... LastLast
Results 24,941 to 24,960 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Ok I have to ask ... How'd you do the dockflow?
    I made a folder called "Robert's Dockflow.theme" and in side that put one called "Icons" the I took the Icons I wanted to use for my dockflow and placed them in that folder and put that in the "themes" folder on my phone and then went to winterboard and checked it

No one thing to know is that because I am doing it this way it does not auto size the icons like the OS does so the far left and right icons are 50% of the original size and the laft and right are 60% and the one in the middle is 70%. I also had to make a portion of the mail icon transparent otherwise it would have been on top of the middle icon, but now it always appears as if it is behind it

Now the only thing I want to change is the color, it looks kinda funny that i have black icons for phone and SMS on one side and color ones for mail and FB so I would like to find either color one for phone and SMS of black ones for mail and FB so it looks like it matches...

Looks sweet huh?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-11), StayyyFlyyy (2011-01-12)

Ivan,

I have a big request... Could you take these 5 icons and make them mostly black with a little hit of blue in them kinda like the badge? I tried to do it and i am failing baddly lol

They are in order from left to right:
    Phone
    SMS
    HeyTell
    Mail
    Facebook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0258.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Rollo View Post
    Dark,

that's what you understood me wrong.
    I thought the colored icons.

Sorry ..

If you mean the icons that are here, I do not understand what the color of this can be done

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I already bought the theme and made an extra donation to Rob to become a better member and i know it his theme and he deserves the credit for it.

but like i said there was talk about setting a donation link for Darkness last time i was hanging out here. And was wondering if it ever happened because i would like to donate to him.
    bro when Rob (Bars) return, ask him how to carry out this intention in terms of donations. You can invent something

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Ivan,

I have a big request... Could you take these 5 icons and make them mostly black with a little hit of blue in them kinda like the badge? I tried to do it and i am failing baddly lol

Phone
    SMS
    HeyTell
    Mail
    Facebook
    there is a way to do it but I need wallpapers unframed those icons or PSD files in addition the framework has added color to the inside of the photograph of the icon. the picture is nothing I can do

Quote Originally Posted by cg2006 View Post
    Darkness - can you do ones for psx4all and nes4iphone?
    these applications with similar images you do?
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-11 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Richard (2011-01-11)

Ivan,

Phone
    SMS
    HeyTell
    Mail
    Facebook
    Mail icon? Still would need to be skewed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mailblborder.png  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-11), Moose0704 (2011-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    I've stuck with the same 3 themes for the last couple of months so I'm just now finding my way to this theme but WOW absolutely stunning and the mods are absolutely sick. I was wondering if someone would mind making me a logo to replace ELITE on the lockscreen v2 to say TBONE4LFE please. I'm trying to make a dockflow as we speak but for the most part this theme has everything already there. amazing work bars.

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Mail icon? Still would need to be skewed.
    Yeah I like that, can you make the others the same way?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caedes View Post
    hello
    is it possible to make a logo with the letters 'caedes' in the style of the elitepro logo?

will be cool!
    thank you
    i mean this on

'caedes' (small letters)

and

'FaBi'

if possible

thanks!

Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-11 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

caedes (2011-01-11)

Yeah I like that, can you make the others the same way?
    I can do them unskewed. Do you want the black and white Facebook one? I may need one posted thats not skewed and b & w. The others I think I can do real quick.

Dark, the other day you posted an icon that was like a rain drop but it was green. I forget what it was for. Do you think you could make the drop silver?? I want to use it for an app called Mercury. That's why I'm thinking silver. TIA

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-11)

silver, I do not know if I can do it, but to do it black and white is quite possible

for this wallpaper you talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3.jpg  
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-11 at 04:46 PM.

I can do them unskewed. Do you want the black and white Facebook one? I may need one posted thats not skewed and b & w. The others I think I can do real quick.

Dark, the other day you posted an icon that was like a rain drop but it was green. I forget what it was for. Do you think you could make the drop silver?? I want to use it for an app called Mercury. That's why I'm thinking silver. TIA
    Yeah I would like that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x3.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    awesome, thank you

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caedes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by caedes View Post
    awesome, thank you
    no, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    silver, I do not know if I can do it, but to do it black and white is quite possible

for this wallpaper you talking about?
    No, it was an icon that you posted. It was just a single green drop in the middle of the icon. If you can't find it I'll just try to find something cool.

Yeah I would like that!
    Ok. I'm done with the SMS, and I'm about to do FB and phone. I'm going to need the heytell icon. I didn't save it on my comp after making it for you yesterday. Unless you want something different. What is heytell for?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-11)

Eric show me icon to see if I keep this wallpaper

No, it was an icon that you posted. It was just a single green drop in the middle of the icon. If you can't find it I'll just try to find something cool.

Ok. I'm done with the SMS, and I'm about to do FB and phone. I'm going to need the heytell icon. I didn't save it on my comp after making it for you yesterday. Unless you want something different. What is heytell for?
    Here is the icon you gave me, heytell basicly turns your iphon into a walkie talkie... an app inbetween texting and calling someone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -heytell.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Eric show me icon to see if I keep this wallpaper
    Sorry bud. I can't remember what you made it for or even how long ago you posted it. It's no big deal, I'll see if I can find a cool pic somewhere. Thanks. I'm probably going to need you to skew it once I find one. Haha

25. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-11)

Safari
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Robert, gave you an option for heytell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phoneblborder.png   -smsblborder.png   -facebookblborder.png   -heytell.png   -heytell2.png  

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Hi Can Somebody help to skew this image to the opposite side of Dockflow. Thanks

Page 1248 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2487481148119812381246124712481249125012581298134817482248 ... LastLast