Page 1242 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2427421142119212321240124112421243124412521292134217422242 ... LastLast
Results 24,821 to 24,840 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

That's fine. thanks for your help though.

Can anyone else tilt the black mail icon so that it fits into the far right of my dock? It's the last icon in my dock

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Use 'save link as' for Mac.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just downloaded EPHD last night via Cydia. New jailbreaker here on a an iPhone 4 and when I saw this theme, I knew I had to get it.

Just wanted to pass along my gratitude for the hard work and stellar support this theme is getting.

Now back to tweaking my phone!

Quote Originally Posted by TreyATX View Post
    Can somebody make a dockflow icon with this for 4th position of five to the right.
    It'd be appreciated, thanks.

Last one that I need...

Quote Originally Posted by jbilbo View Post
    Just downloaded EPHD last night via Cydia. New jailbreaker here on a an iPhone 4 and when I saw this theme, I knew I had to get it.

Just wanted to pass along my gratitude for the hard work and stellar support this theme is getting.

Now back to tweaking my phone!
    Welcome to MMi bud. You landed in the right place.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Icon request:
    Multicleaner icon with a loading screen. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Bonay View Post
    Use 'save link as' for Mac.
    The original image has the white border around it so there's no way to fix it.

Can someone please tilt this image so that it would fit on the far right of my dock (as the last icon).

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm trying to come up with a couple "Tap to Unlock" images for my lockscreens. Anyone got anything cool? Or good ideas? TIA
    U can take a look at here.

I'm using it myself & i think it looks cool with Elite Pro HD theme becos of the metallic tap buttons.

U may need to adjust the position of ur lockscreen pics/frames/wordings to accomodate it but it's not a big problem given the level of technical expertise and helpfulness ard here in this thread alone

Edit: Oops, i may have understood ur intentions but it'll be gd to share the above with the rest so i'm not deleting it. As for nice images, u can try either deviantART or Retina HD Wallpapers app from appstore (it's free as long as u dun upgrade to the pro version)
    Last edited by rine5; 2011-01-10 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Misinterpretation of author's intentions

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rine5 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2011-01-10), lao3hero (2011-01-10)

Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    U can take a look at here.

I'm using it myself & i think it looks cool with Elite Pro HD theme becos of the metallic tap buttons.

U may need to adjust the position of ur lockscreen pics/frames/wordings to accomodate it but it's not a big problem given the level of technical expertise and helpfulness ard here in this thread alone

Edit: Oops, i may have understood ur intentions but it'll be gd to share the above with the rest so i'm not deleting it. As for nice images, u can try either deviantART or Retina HD Wallpapers app from appstore (it's free as long as u dun upgrade to the pro version)
    Thanks, I kinda like that for one of the screens. Still looking for other ideas too.

Quote Originally Posted by Karter1 View Post
    The original image has the white border around it so there's no way to fix it.

Can someone please tilt this image so that it would fit on the far right of my dock (as the last icon).

Open in new tab/window then save...
    edit: i see this icon was posted wrong try this one...

far right:

far right:

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-01-10 at 06:31 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-10), Karter1 (2011-01-11), MUFC55 (2011-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Open in new tab/window then save...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I need that image tilted so that it'll fit as the fifth icon (on the far right) of my coverflow dock.

Rob and Ivan,

I just convinced a buddy of mine to jailbreak his iphone for the first time ever just so he can get this wonderful theme! And yes he paid for it lol

Ivan,

Would you be so kind as to make him a "Michael" in blue like mine as well as a carrier logo that says "COX" with the HD in blue, no HD on the michael.

Many many thanks in advanced!!!

How do I configure the new lockscreens 01-06? I can' seem to find where to put the images.

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Rob and Ivan,

I just convinced a buddy of mine to jailbreak his iphone for the first time ever just so he can get this wonderful theme! And yes he paid for it lol

Ivan,

Would you be so kind as to make him a "Michael" in blue like mine as well as a carrier logo that says "COX" with the HD in blue, no HD on the michael.

Many many thanks in advanced!!!

Attached Files Attached Files

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-01-10)

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    How do I configure the new lockscreens 01-06? I can' seem to find where to put the images.
    there is only 1 image and it is whatever you have your "lockscreen image" set to...

MultiCleaner
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-02-08)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

I have not been on this thread for a long while, But when i was last on there was talk of a donation link for Darkness to get him an iPhone 4, Well i have seen he now has one but i would like to know if the link is still open and what it is because he helped me a lot with tweaking this theme and i want to send a donation to him for his tireless work for us all

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm trying to come up with a couple "Tap to Unlock" images for my lockscreens. Anyone got anything cool? Or good ideas? TIA
    those look great. how did you get your name there and looking like that? and what lockscreen is that?

Darkness, got any good icons for ping chat? I did a search and found one that I didnt like too much. Thank you sir!!

Thanks to Rob (barsoverbeats) and Ivan (Darkness777) and all of MMI I have an amazing theme for my iPhone! I absolutely love it, there is so much you can do with this phone and theme that just makes it the BEST!! Keep up the great work guys, you are all amazing!

Many many thanks to all that has helped me get to this point!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockscreen.png   -springboard.png  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2011-01-10)

Page 1242 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2427421142119212321240124112421243124412521292134217422242 ... LastLast