Page 1241 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2417411141119112311239124012411242124312511291134117412241 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,820 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Karter1 View Post
    Actually, I didn't want the icons to look like the image I posted, i was just using that as an example of the style I was looking for.

I have these icons in my dock in this order:

Phone
    iPod
    iCabMobile

I'm using the default images already included in the theme.

I did get the lockscreen image to change. Thanks.
    Do you have the icons you want skewed? Or do you know which ones you want? Or what you want them to look like?

Quote Originally Posted by RenoL View Post
    how do u know how to name the bundle folder of a new app u install?
    anyone please?

anyone please?
    You have to find the appropriate app folder, and go into the Info.plist file. It should be something like "com.aaaa...." after the CFBundleIdentifier

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

RenoL (2011-01-10)

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Do you have the icons you want skewed? Or do you know which ones you want? Or what you want them to look like?
    Yes, I want them to look like this style:

However I want those images to be replaced with the ones I mentioned in that order. So iCabMobile would be in the middle, the Phone icon is on the far left, and mail is on the far right.

I am using the default images included in the theme. I don't have the images on my computer cause for some reason everytime I try and download them from SSH they're just blank images.

You have to find the appropriate app folder, and go into the Info.plist file. It should be something like "com.aaaa...." after the CFBundleIdentifier
    how do i open that plist file?

However I want those images to be replaced with the ones I mentioned in that order. So iCabMobile would be in the middle, the Phone icon is on the far left, and mail is on the far right.

I am using the default images included in the theme. I don't have the images on my computer cause for some reason everytime I try and download them from SSH they're just blank images.
    Sorry, I mixed up the order. Here are the three minus the iCabMobile and the phone. You can get the phone one from my previous post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2.png   -3.png   -4.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Karter1 (2011-01-10)

how do i open that plist file?
    Find iFile on Cydia. You can view the file through that. Which apps do you need the bundle names for? I may have them already.

Or get the name here:
    CFBundleIdentifer Database
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

11. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-01-10)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Or get the name here:
    CFBundleIdentifer Database
    Here you go with posting that link again. HAHA. And damn, here I am forgetting about it again.

Sorry, I mixed up the order. Here are the three minus the iCabMobile and the phone. You can get the phone one from my previous post.
    Thank you so much, any chance you can make the phone image like the one below for the far left icon?:

I just posted that one a few pages back. It won't let me repost it. I think it should only be back like 2 or 3 at most.

I went back through the last 4 pages but I couldn't find that icon. I found other phone icons you've posted, like the one with the dialer and the one with the phone standing vertically, but nothing like the one in the image I posted above.

Do you have the post #?

Quote Originally Posted by karter1 View Post
    i went back through the last 4 pages but i couldn't find that icon. I found other phone icons you've posted, like the one with the dialer and the one with the phone standing vertically, but nothing like the one in the image i posted above.

Do you have the post #?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Karter1 (2011-01-10)

Great, found it thanks! One more thing if you don't mind...

When I went back to that post I saw a Mail Icon image that I really liked:

Is there anyway you can tilt that icon so that it fits in the far right (like the same style you made the previous mail icon)

Sorry, to keep bothering you but you're def helping me out a lot and I appreciate it!

I'm trying to come up with a couple "Tap to Unlock" images for my lockscreens. Anyone got anything cool? Or good ideas? TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ls1.png   -ls2.png  

Great, found it thanks! One more thing if you don't mind...

When I went back to that post I saw a Mail Icon image that I really liked:

Is there anyway you can tilt that icon so that it fits in the far right (like the same style you made the previous mail icon)

Sorry, to keep bothering you but you're def helping me out a lot and I appreciate it!
    Haha. I don't have the capability to skew icons, I just have a bunch saved. And it just so happens that the only one I have skewed of that particular icon is...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

When I save that image I get the white border around it, even when I open the image in a new tab. Any idea how to fix this?

When I save that image I get the white border around it, even when I open the image in a new tab. Any idea how to fix this?
    Are you using "Save picture as" or "Save target as"? Make sure you use "Save target as".

That's not an option for me when I right click. I saved your other images fine. When I right-click I can "save image as" (which doesn't typically work), and I can open the image in a new tab and then save it (which is how I saved your other images and it worked fine for those)...I'm on a mac

update: i also tried copy and pasting it onto a image editor and it still has the white border
    Last edited by Karter1; 2011-01-10 at 03:19 AM.

Actually it's coming up the same way on my comp. Hopefully someone else has one that they can post up. Sorry. I could repost the one you had without the red and someone who can skew it could do it real quick.

Edit: I noticed a shadow below the icon so I deleted it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blackmail.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2011-01-10 at 03:41 AM.

Page 1241 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 2417411141119112311239124012411242124312511291134117412241 ... LastLast